KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Sith invade marvel earth

The Sith invade marvel earth
Started by: DarthPlaguis12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

It shows Scarlet Witch slowing time down mid Thor blitz, and BFRing him.

Then she turns to the reader, winks, and says imagine if they were Sith thumb up

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 07:41 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

is this a serious question? that group against marvel earth? wth? blink

i like how it keeps coming to light that marvel characters have no answer for the force, but they seemingly have an answer to all of marvel's powers like tp/tk or magic. why can't someone just snap the neck of a sith? psionically cloak and hide from them? we always assume the force supersedes other powers. personally i don't see any reason at all to think the door only swings one way.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 07:45 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas

i like how it keeps coming to light that marvel characters have no answer for the force, but they seemingly have an answer to all of marvel's powers like tp/tk or magic. why can't someone just snap the neck of a sith? psionically cloak and hide from them? we always assume the force supersedes other powers. personally i don't see any reason at all to think the door only swings one way.

thumb up

The Force may be zomfg awesome, but Force Users are ****dolls, having the shit beaten out of them by streets and getting anally raped by normal human Mindsets.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 07:50 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

neck snapping doesn't matter when three members of the group are confirmed to be capable of transferring their spirits over to their enemies bodies, four can manipulate spirits, at least two can summon creatures to fight for them, one can create planet sized black holes, and all of them can mind rape the populace of Earth into fighting for them.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:04 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i assume they have to be alive to transfer their spirits...? doesn't matter because a few marvel earthers can manipulate/commend spirits, trap them or even kill them permanently. likely dozens of marvel earthers can summon creatures to fight for them. hell, illyana can just port all of them to limbo then a whole dimension can attack them. not sure how they defend against being teleported.... any of the sith have interdimensional teleportation? because if not, magik solos them. and they can all mindrape all of earth? lol? i'd need to see a few scans/proof of any of them mindraping....ANYONE with significant psi defenses let alone anyone in the neighbourhood of the higher order order marvel telepaths, before that intimation is given even the most minimal amounts of consideration. this force-user thing is getting outta hand.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:15 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by deathslash
neck snapping doesn't matter when three members of the group are confirmed to be capable of transferring their spirits over to their enemies bodies, four can manipulate spirits, at least two can summon creatures to fight for them, one can create planet sized black holes, and all of them can mind rape the populace of Earth into fighting for them.
Per OP, they start in NYC up against earth's 'greatest heroes'

Do you think their spirit manipulation trumps Strange and Wanda's?

Do you think their TP trumps the X-Men?

Do you think their creature summoning trumps.... you can see where I'm going with this.

And those are all serious questions. I've heard that Legends characters have some impressive telepathy? We could hash out whether or not they'd be able to mindrape Marvel Earth when up against Emma, Rachel, Quentin, Jean, Psylocke, Strange... etc.

EDIT: And all of that is just going power-for-power, not asking how the Sith are going to simultaneously deal with the likes of Thor, Spectrum, Blue Marvel, etc.

In a forum match, the Sith get stomped.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:19 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Sith have zero chance here

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:30 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I'm surprised Realitywarper hasn't chimed in with Sentry.

He actually for once would be well backed up with his Sentry soloes posts.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12

ALSO...both sidious and bane can essence transfer, so they can just get new bodies
that might be a bit of a stretch. Bane used essence transfer once and he died in the process and sidious has only did it to mindless clones of himself which didn't resist afaik. Yet now they're somehow going to be jumping bodies mid battle.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:44 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

i assume they have to be alive to transfer their spirits...? doesn't matter because a few marvel earthers can manipulate/commend spirits, trap them or even kill them permanently. likely dozens of marvel earthers can summon creatures to fight for them. hell, illyana can just port all of them to limbo then a whole dimension can attack them. not sure how they defend against being teleported.... any of the sith have interdimensional teleportation? because if not, magik solos them. and they can all mindrape all of earth? lol? i'd need to see a few scans/proof of any of them mindraping....ANYONE with significant psi defenses let alone anyone in the neighbourhood of the higher order order marvel telepaths, before that intimation is given even the most minimal amounts of consideration. this force-user thing is getting outta hand.
no, their bodies don't have to be alive to transfer over to another body. Sidious, Bane, and Kun have all used transfer essence without having a body. Sidious has also proven that he can manipulate souls as well.

Sidious just recently showed that he has the ability to travel through dimensions. He just did it in SW Rebels when he almost managed to break into an interdimensional plane of existence that connected all of space and time. Even ignoring that, he can still fold space, slow time, etc.

Sidious mind raped a planet consisting of six billion people while simultaneously feeding off of their life force. Let me restate that: he mind controlled more than six billion people at the same time for years on end while also draining them of their life force.

Hey, don't blame me for listing their feats. I'm not saying that they win, but there are a lot of characters that they can kill, manipulate, dominate, or incapacitate.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:49 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Mind controlled six billion....

Feats for these guys, please? Sentry has mind wiped six billion too. Some of those people were pretty powerful guys too (Emma, Prof X etc).

Can the Force users dominate? Sure. They can dominate streets and metas. Once they start getting to the heralds and above....

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:58 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This is a massively lopsided shit-stomp for Marvel. Should be closed for spite, tbh.

The Sith might be powerful by Star Wars standards, but they're barely on the high-end of mediocre by Marvel standards.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Sentry solos.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:13 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Mind controlled six billion....

Feats for these guys, please? Sentry has mind wiped six billion too. Some of those people were pretty powerful guys too (Emma, Prof X etc).

Can the Force users dominate? Sure. They can dominate streets and metas. Once they start getting to the heralds and above....
oh crap, I was off by a very large margin. He mind controlled a planet of about 20 billion people. He kept this up for decades btw.

Years ago, Emperor Palpatine chose Byss as his private retreat, and Imperial architects and engineers were commissioned to build him an opulent palace. Several million humans were allowed to emigrate to the world, where the Emperor and his adepts used the dark side to feed off their life energies. The planet's population eventually reached almost 20 billion, and all outgoing communications were censored by security agents.

--Taken from The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

What better lure for multitudes than Byss's siren call of beauty and peace? Once there, their wills are destroyed by the Emperor and his Adepts, and replaced with an illusion of tranquility as they blissfully surrender their life energy to sustain the Emperor.

--Taken from Dark Empire Sourcebook

Again, I'm not saying that they win, but they're more impressive than a lot of you are giving them credit for.

Last edited by deathslash on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 09:18 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:15 PM
DarkSaint85

Wait so he fed off them, not mind controlling?

Verrrry different.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:22 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Eh, Byss was also a dark side nexus -- arguably *the* most powerful dark side nexus in the entire galaxy, in fact.

Feats preformed on nexus points are hardly indicative of what said character(s) can do in a standard/neutral environment, as they can amp powers tremendously.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Galan007
Eh, Byss was also a dark side nexus -- arguably *the* most powerful dark side nexus in the entire galaxy, in fact.
Marvel has Hulk. Sidious would get super amped

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:31 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait so he fed off them, not mind controlling?

Verrrry different.
read the second paragraph of my previous post. He fed off of their energy while placing them in an illusion of perfect tranquility. He did mind control them.

Might as well post this too. Palpatine can instantly teleport himself or others (he's demonstrated the second part with Luke) and can indeed transfer his essence over to bodies that aren't clones.

The moment the Emperor "died" at the Battle of Endor, Droga fell into an inexplicable insanity, butchering his crew and causing the Emperor's Shadow to plunge into Kaal's oceans. Even as he perished, Palpatine used the dark side knowledge the Sith Lords had granted him years earlier to rend space itself and transmigrate his essence across lightyears to Droga's body. The infusion of Palpatine's overwhelming dark side energies reduced Droga to incoherent madness. Eventually, Palpatine's Grand Vizier Pestage was able to find Droga and tear the Emperor's essence from Droga's body.

--Taken from Gamer #5

How powerful his is ability to possess people? It took Brand, the omnipresent force itself, and every Jedi that had ever lived to hold him inside of Brands dying body.

His body mortally wounded by Han Solo, Palpatine tracked down the Solos and desperately sought to transfer his fading essence to the infant Anakin Solo. He was blocked and absorbed by the dying Jedi, Brand, who promised that he and all the other Jedi spirits would ensure the dark sider never returned—a fate Palpatine had feared above all others. The Emperor's reign was over for good.

--Taken from The Official Star Wars Fact File #120

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:33 PM
deathslash

Originally posted by Galan007

Feats preformed on nexus points are hardly indicative of what said character(s) can do in a standard/neutral environment, as they can amp powers tremendously.
I thought it was a dark side Nexus because of Palpatine? IIRC, Palpatine can also make a dark side Nexus.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:35 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sirius invades wandas body or takes over her mind then rewrites marvel earth so he's in command...there he wins lol

Or Plaguis attacks all their bodies including the super healing factor causing them to shut down etc.

Plenty of ways for them to win

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:39 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote