KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Sith invade marvel earth

The Sith invade marvel earth
Started by: DarthPlaguis12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Isn't it possible that almost no matter where you go you'd be amped above normal?
No.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 11:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Galan007
No.
Wouldn't Sheev theoretically be operating above nornal anywhere in the galaxy with his darkside bubble, and shifting the balance?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 11:31 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Nah, that's simply Palpatine applying his own force abilities to imbalance the galaxy. The does not make his 'bubble' a force nexus, though.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 11:36 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Leonidas no offense but it's not my fault you don't even know enought about the Star Wars universe to know how strong some of these characters are.

all I keep getting are oh well marvel earth wins cause Wanda shows up...right because Wanda hasn't been defeated by weaker opponents....I mean she's not emotionally unstable and someone like sidious couldn't screw with her mind....her family issues couldn't play a part in defeating her laughing out loud

Still haven't heard why sidious or others couldn't just body transfer into a super powerful marvel being then butt rape everyone either.

Still no explanation as to how Darth Plaguis couldn't turn off healing factors and start ****ing people up turning their bodies against them

Revan was pulling meteors out of the sky during battle, Darth vitiate did control an entire planet just to feed on them and turn himself immortal, Muur (Star Wars legacy) had that talisman that could turn anyone not force sensitive into a monster he could control

Nahhh no way the Sith could win laughing out loud laughing

I mean...Wanda, strange, etc always just automatically defeat everyone.

(a) i never said strange or wanda solos.

(b) i'm not the one saying they CAN somehow take over all of marvel earth without posting so much as a single scan or linked text or....anything. if i know so little, feel free to educate with MORE than just your baseless claims. PROVE this shouldn't be closed for spite. if all you're going to do is talk at me and others, and make more unproven claims, then, well, no offense, be prepared to have this thread, and your claims, ridiculed. these types of threads invariably do more harm than good to the characters they purport to 'defend'.

(c) no 'one' marvel character is beating all the others, so taking over one (IF it could be done--unsupported) wouldn't matter.

(d) prove a force user could turn off a mutant healing factor...?

(e) METEORS! lol geezus...

Last edited by leonidas on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 11:42 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 11:40 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Nah, that's simply Palpatine applying his own force abilities to imbalance the galaxy. The does not make his 'bubble' a force nexus, though.
Interesting. I think this thread sums up how I feel now.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

I know someone who's going to be really angry at the bar tonight. Hope you're happy. thumb up

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 11:43 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Strange solos....he transmuted a dimension, he brought back an entire city to life. He will solo they entire SW universe without breaking a sweat.

Wanda altered reality with words, stopped time, and beat chaos in witches roads. They aren't losing to any user of the force

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 01:56 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
(a) i never said strange or wanda solos.

(b) i'm not the one saying they CAN somehow take over all of marvel earth without posting so much as a single scan or linked text or....anything. if i know so little, feel free to educate with MORE than just your baseless claims. PROVE this shouldn't be closed for spite. if all you're going to do is talk at me and others, and make more unproven claims, then, well, no offense, be prepared to have this thread, and your claims, ridiculed. these types of threads invariably do more harm than good to the characters they purport to 'defend'.

(c) no 'one' marvel character is beating all the others, so taking over one (IF it could be done--unsupported) wouldn't matter.

(d) prove a force user could turn off a mutant healing factor...?

(e) METEORS! lol geezus...

Ok then why you flapping your guns saying the thread is spite? You're the one making claims not me laughing out loud

I gave a few scenarios by which they could take over earth, yet you gave no counters, so basically you're just posting to post...lol yet you had that tournament before, guess it wasn't serious.

Theoretically Wanda or strange or others could beat others could they not? We've had several stories where the scenario of a character doing so was introduced. World war hulk, house of M, the one where thor beat all the heros of earth in thor vol 2. Even recently captain America It is theoretically possible then yes?

Why not? Plaguis was affecting a species that was greatly immune to the force...he basically took a subject, kept it in his lab, and brought it back to life over n over. With Anakin in the Plaguis novel, he was said to have been the cause of his creation, he also killed a guy using the force, his body just shut down, it was the king of naboo before Padme. He was also using the force to heal his severely wounded face. He had almost been killed by assassins and had to wear a respirator due to the damage, as he progressed with his new force powers his body began healing. If he had perfected the technique he met very well have been able to live forever biologically, heal himself fully, etc. so why couldn't he affect a mutants healing factor...why couldn't he just shut their bodies off then?

So now you can't make a counter point you've resorted to trolling laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 02:25 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Strange solos....he transmuted a dimension, he brought back an entire city to life. He will solo they entire SW universe without breaking a sweat.

Wanda altered reality with words, stopped time, and beat chaos in witches roads. They aren't losing to any user of the force

When strange does these things on a regular basis cool, then we can talk, by thst I mean on a whim.

Why not? I already explained how one of the Sith would just toy with her mind...why couldn't sidious just force storm them out either? Can strange or Wanda insure black holes now?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 02:28 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

When strange does these things on a regular basis cool, then we can talk, by thst I mean on a whim.

Why not? I already explained how one of the Sith would just toy with her mind...why couldn't sidious just force storm them out either? Can strange or Wanda insure black holes now?

we go by current depictions and currently (as in the last three issues of his current ongoing) he resurrected las vegas , transmutted an entire dimension (on a whim), split void from sentry and contained him in a vault even sorcerer supreme loki couldn't open. so yes this is his current power level.

wanda has control of her mind now, after reuniting with agatha and her mother she has shown great mental capacity. shes been traveling the world exorcising demons with ease and beating emerald warlock in the magic astral plane. no one is toyingwith her. Even when she was mentaly unhinged and in a coma Xavier STILL couldn't stop her from altering reality. nice try tho

Last edited by Sin I AM on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 03:46 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 03:40 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

wasn't Darth Sidious strong enough to destroy imperial starships without much effort?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:07 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by leonidas
(a)

(b)

(c)

(d)

(e)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:35 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
we go by current depictions and currently (as in the last three issues of his current ongoing) he resurrected las vegas , transmutted an entire dimension (on a whim), split void from sentry and contained him in a vault even sorcerer supreme loki couldn't open. so yes this is his current power level.

wanda has control of her mind now, after reuniting with agatha and her mother she has shown great mental capacity. shes been traveling the world exorcising demons with ease and beating emerald warlock in the magic astral plane. no one is toyingwith her. Even when she was mentaly unhinged and in a coma Xavier STILL couldn't stop her from altering reality. nice try tho

And how would they stop from being killed by a force storm or plaguis shutting their bodies down?

Or having Palpatine or them all combine forces to mind rape em?
Still haven't heard how this would happen?

Xavier usually doesn't try controlling people though does he?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:50 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xJLxKing
wasn't Darth Sidious strong enough to destroy imperial starships without much effort?

Yes and there are Sith who can drain retire planets of life

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:51 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

And how would they stop from being killed by a force storm or plaguis shutting their bodies down?

Or having Palpatine or them all combine forces to mind rape em?
Still haven't heard how this would happen?

Xavier usually doesn't try controlling people though does he?

although the force is unique to the SW univerese there are plenty of analogues in marvel. none of which the sith have encountered before. they both have auto shields, hexes, can teleport, telepathy, telekinesis, are durable (strange recently got punched in the face by loki whilst depowered and was fine)

i dont think you understand the scale in which marvel u big guns face. youd be better off pitting them against metas or low heralds. not reality warpers and elite mages.

they simply cannot compete. you think a force choke will stop them? or force storm or thought bomb? these characters face skyfathers+ in their home dimensions and win. youre not gonna beat them on their home turf with an alt universe form of advanced tk

as for charles...yes he does. he recently took took over fantomex body because he felt it was the right thing to do.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:38 AM
DarkSaint85

As for the 'oh, they don't usually go around doing XYZ' argument:

A) neither do the the Force users and
B) full capacity forum rule. They fight to the best of their abilities.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:53 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait ! The Social Warriors Universe ?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 10:40 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by xJLxKing
While near Byss(ie. the most powerful dark side nexus in the galaxy.) With a Force Storm. With a LOT of effort. Was ultimately killed by the Force Storm itself because he could not fully control it.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 11:39 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 11:36 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by deathslash
for some reason, I'm having trouble loading it.

Git gud.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 12:08 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Did you see how Thor overcame time dilation in that panel.

Speedster confirmed.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 12:20 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

While near Byss(ie. the most powerful dark side nexus in the galaxy.) With a Force Storm. With a LOT of effort. Was ultimately killed by the Force Storm itself because he could not fully control it.
stop right there. The force storm killed him because Luke and Leia briefly cut off his connection to the force.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 02:11 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote