KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Old King Thanos vs Superman Prime with Guardian Amp

Old King Thanos vs Superman Prime with Guardian Amp
Started by: wxyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
couldve sworn it was alluded to that the heroes were older/weaker
it said earths hero’s grew weaker with age etc as Thanos be some more powerful with age ie the older he became the stronger he was. The abstract/cosmic entities were not affected by the time/power thing.

@other poster, why can’t people grasp isn’t clearly is t normal
Surfer. KT makes it clear Thanos has never faced anyone like this before and we all know Thanos stomped normal Surfer several times. This “Fallen one” Surfer is obviously meant to be vastly superior. His looks like he’s using dark matter and controls the Annihilation wave which normally needs the cosmic control rod to do.

The whole Prime stomped Myx thing is only valid if you completely ignore the context that he had help and Myx was weakened.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 09:16 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Insane Titan
it said earths hero’s grew weaker with age etc as Thanos be some more powerful with age ie the older he became the stronger he was. The abstract/cosmic entities were not affected by the time/power thing.

@other poster, why can’t people grasp isn’t clearly is t normal
Surfer. KT makes it clear Thanos has never faced anyone like this before and we all know Thanos stomped normal Surfer several times. This “Fallen one” Surfer is obviously meant to be vastly superior. His looks like he’s using dark matter and controls the Annihilation wave which normally needs the cosmic control rod to do.

The whole Prime stomped Myx thing is only valid if you completely ignore the context that he had help and Myx was weakened.

I get that SS is suppose to be “stronger”

My problem with this is, OKT said why did he wait so long because it looks like OTKis still much strong. SS responds that he wanted to become worthy (of Mjolnir). You expect me to believe that’s a Mjolnir has this
Insane power that Odin didn’t? That Galactus couldn’t producer? Just doesn’t feel right

We will see next issue

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 09:26 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by xJLxKing
I get that SS is suppose to be “stronger”

My problem with this is, OKT said why did he wait so long because it looks like OTKis still much strong. SS responds that he wanted to become worthy (of Mjolnir). You expect me to believe that’s a Mjolnir has this
Insane power that Odin didn’t? That Galactus couldn’t producer? Just doesn’t feel right

We will see next issue
It took it more as it adds Something else to his power, like a final piece to a puzzle if you will.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the writer tweaks the who king Thor/Odin stronger age thing and applies it the hammer

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 09:30 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Insane Titan
It took it more as it adds Something else to his power, like a final piece to a puzzle if you will.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the writer tweaks the who king Thor/Odin stronger age thing and applies it the hammer

Yeah, that kinda how I took it too
Yes, I too agree, we should really wait to see next issue.

Personally, unless there is a good explanation on SS being strong and Mjolnir, this entire event is plagued with so much inconsistency for the sake of story. I read it and I’m not okay.. “this feel like fan service” . It will probably end with “future has been changed”

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 09:34 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

I still couldn't fathom how Galactus couldn't tell that earth had been destroyed eons ago makes no sense, and it seemed he reverted back to his devourer ways. Anyway OKT easily kills prime, from what can embbe gathered, he killed the abstracts

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 04:24 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 03:23 AM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Genii96
I still couldn't fathom how Galactus couldn't tell that earth had been destroyed eons ago makes no sense, and it seemed he reverted back to his devourer ways. Anyway OKT easily kills prime, from what can embbe gathered, he killed the abstracts

where was it shown he killed abstracts

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 03:58 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Sin I AM
where was it shown he killed abstracts
laughing out loud The comic explains it to you with all the abstracts laid devastating on the floor.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 09:35 AM
$on OF krypton

okt punches prime some 500,000 miles through space okt gathers momentum and lunches another punch this time prime finds himself in the very core of the sun...some moments pass then the next thing is a punch from prime that sends collossal shockwaves through space.... but look okt was seen no more

-DAXAMITE PRIME".

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 01:54 PM
$on OF krypton is currently offline Click here to Send $on OF krypton a Private Message Find more posts by $on OF krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by xJLxKing
The heroes themselves like Ironman, Hulk..etc are of no matter. Prime would pretty much kill the entire Marvel Earth without much effort. He has destroyed alt DCU earth without any effort.

My point was meant more towards the cosmic entities like Galactus who was running around with a gun and a cloak. We then see Noriss/SS supposedly waiting this entire time to become worthy? Why? Because Mjolnir is so much stronger than Galactus? ummm whatttt

Yeah that makes no sense. Galactus should be >>>>Mjolnir.
Even Destroyer sliced it up once.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 04:55 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by $on OF krypton
okt punches prime some 500,000 miles through space okt gathers momentum and lunches another punch this time prime finds himself in the very core of the sun...some moments pass then the next thing is a punch from prime that sends collossal shockwaves through space.... but look okt was seen no more

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 06:00 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$on OF krypton

this should be more of a tactical than brutal fight although it will be tough in the end ill it to supes partly based on am a supes fan and bcos of versatile abilites and raw brute strength

-DAXAMITE PRIME".

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 06:12 PM
$on OF krypton is currently offline Click here to Send $on OF krypton a Private Message Find more posts by $on OF krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guardian Amp Prime... Is a beast.

Dione is a great character and I have really enjoyed the story of OKT, Death is the most woman like character in Marvel. She manipulates the man who loves her all the time, usually through withdrawing and silence.

I do think Prime's most mental feats make this an interesting fight. I mean Prime did to the Anti monitor what OKT did to Galactus. So there is that, Prime toyed with Myx so there is that.

I'm edging towards Prime.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 06:15 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

WELCOME TO HELL ?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 07:06 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

In keeping with the theme of that ridiculously dumb comic, Thanos one-shots him.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Mar 24th, 2018 at 07:24 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 07:21 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
In keeping with the theme of that ridiculously dumb comic, Thanos one-shots him.

..d SBP laughs that it ticked.

And tears Gaynos apart.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 10:13 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

OKT one-shots Emoboy Prime.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 10:41 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

GA Prime struggled with Monarch.

OKT humiliates him

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 07:23 AM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

OKT feared Surfer. Laughable.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 07:27 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by panthergod
OKT feared Surfer. Laughable.
you mean Surfer with a unknown power up and amps who didn’t even die fro the twilight sword., learn context you lesser being.

Thanos killed virtually every aspect , Prime couldn’t even kill a weakened Sodam Yat laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 07:35 AM