KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Schumer the Clown "I wont vote for this judge because he's white."

Schumer the Clown "I wont vote for this judge because he's white."
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

What a piece of shit. How is this guy one of the leaders of the democratic party?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:33 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What a piece of shit. How is this guy one of the leaders of the democratic party?

I'm curious if any Democrats will call him out for this. I'm guessing they will most likely defend him though.

Also someone in the comments asked a good question, Chuck said this:

"It is long past time that the judiciary starts looking a lot more like the America it represents,”

Blacks make up 13% of the population. So the question was about what the black/white ratio for judges is in America and if it accurately represents the percentage of the population they make up. Something tells me the number would be higher than it should be(assuming we're striving for what Chuck wants, to have this better represent America).

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, this is utter nonsense. How is it I need to explain to you the difference between pointing out the nominations are white and refusing to vote for someone because they are white?
Chuck Schumer is white too right? It seems to me that he’s pointing out that his own people are getting preferential treatment when Obama’s non-white nominees didn’t even get entertained. Doesn’t seem racist to me

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:43 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
Chuck Schumer is white too right? It seems to me that he’s pointing out that his own people are getting preferential treatment when Obama’s non-white nominees didn’t even get entertained. Doesn’t seem racist to me

But again: not only is there no evidence that they are getting any special treatment due to skin color...but Schumer didn't merely note the number of white people, he cited skin color as a factor as for why he wouldn't vote for someone.

You do understand how those are different things, right?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

But again: not only is there no evidence that they are getting any special treatment due to skin color...but Schumer didn't merely note the number of white people, he cited skin color as a factor as for why he wouldn't vote for someone.

You do understand how those are different things, right?
He was speaking broadly about diversity. When all the judges are white dudes and congress keeps nominating only white dudes, it’s unfair to all the qualified people of color.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:57 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He was speaking broadly about diversity. When all the judges are white dudes and congress keeps nominating only white dudes, it’s unfair to all the qualified people of color.

A Bingo and a Yahtzee. Good job, FF.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's unfair to anyone to hold their skin color against them. Which is what Schumer is doing. The only question should be: is the person qualified. Not if they fit some vague leftist quota for diversity.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
A Bingo and a Yahtzee. Good job, FF.

Lol at this point you just aren't to be taken seriously.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:02 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's unfair to anyone to hold their skin color against them. Which is what Schumer is doing. The only question should be: is the person qualified. Not if they fit some vague leftist quota for diversity.
Dude, the white people are literally only nominating other white people. If it keeps going like this it becomes a routine cycle that keeps 1 skin color at the top of the power structure and perpetuates division and racism.

I’ll give you a hypothetical example. Congress is made up of 90% women. Every single time a position of power needs to be filled, they only nominate other women. They choose their own kind 99% of the time, despite their being qualified men.

Now if a woman in their midst points out that they’re only nominating other women and perhaps should give more men a chance, is she sexist?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, the white people are literally only nominating other white people. If it keeps going like this it becomes a routine cycle that keeps 1 skin color at the top of the power structure and perpetuates division and racism.

I’ll give you a hypothetical example. Congress is made up of 90% women. Every single time a position of power needs to be filled, they only nominate other women. They choose their own kind 99% of the time, despite their being qualified men.

Now if a woman in their midst points out that they’re only nominating other women and perhaps should give more men a chance, is she sexist?

Dude, he chose not to vote for someone based simply on skin color. The fact you're trying to spin that as not being racist is crazy.

Are you denying this? Yes or no? Are you going to continue to pretend to like he did not use this as a reason to vote against this person, and that he merely just pointed out "hey there is a lot of white people being nominated"?

And if you want to say it is racist...fighting racism with more racism is never the solution and is in fact racist no matter how you try to spin it lol.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 11:39 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Firefly has all the answers as a freshman in college.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 12:06 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOOLlaughing out loud

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 12:06 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
Firefly has all the answers as a freshman in college.

Lol it wonder what kind of stories are printed in his school newspaper...I'm guessing a lot of anti-Trump stuff.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 12:09 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

I doubt Schumer was being racist tbh.

More like pandering to racists.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 12:42 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Re: Schumer the Clown "I wont vote for this judge because he's white."

Originally posted by Blindside12
What a racist.

Link
So I can't seem to find Schumer saying "I won't vote for this judge because he's white", can you cite that quotation?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:00 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

"This seat has been vacant for a long time," Schumer said Friday. "The two people nominated were African Americans, and I said now this new fellow is white, and we need the bench to have real diversity."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/02/...inee/index.html

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:13 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nibedicus
"This seat has been vacant for a long time," Schumer said Friday. "The two people nominated were African Americans, and I said now this new fellow is white, and we need the bench to have real diversity."

Pathetic

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:03 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
So I can't seem to find Schumer saying "I won't vote for this judge because he's white", can you cite that quotation?

The main link in the video of him saying it.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:03 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Nibedicus

So are you saying that "I won't vote for this judge because he's white" was never actually said?

It seems that this funny little man's problem is less what color the judge's skin is, than what color it isn't. Do you follow?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That is kind of funny. Shumer won't VOTE for this guy because he is the wrong race.

I wouldn't vote for Shumer because HE IS A POS!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:53 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote