KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Schumer the Clown "I wont vote for this judge because he's white."

Schumer the Clown "I wont vote for this judge because he's white."
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
So are you saying that "I won't vote for this judge because he's white" was never actually said?

It seems that this funny little man's problem is less what color the judge's skin is, than what color it isn't. Do you follow?

Never said he said the exact quote. Just posted what I found close to it. I thought that was kinda obvious.

I strongly disagree. In fact, he specifically mentions the guy’s color as the problem (tho I feel that he personally has no problem with it. He’s just pandering and grandstanding as does most politicians to their base). In fact, In doubt he’d have a problem at all if the color was anything BUT white.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 02:19 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
So are you saying that "I won't vote for this judge because he's white" was never actually said?

It seems that this funny little man's problem is less what color the judge's skin is, than what color it isn't. Do you follow?

And you follow either way that is racist, correct?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 03:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Never said he said the exact quote. Just posted what I found close to it. I thought that was kinda obvious.

I strongly disagree. In fact, he specifically mentions the guy’s color as the problem (tho I feel that he personally has no problem with it. He’s just pandering and grandstanding as does most politicians to their base). In fact, In doubt he’d have a problem at all if the color was anything BUT white.

I'm confused at the logic here some apparently are using. "I'm not voting for you because your skin is white" and "I'm not voting for you because your skin isn't black"...either of those scenarios are racist lol.

If there is a reason, other than race, that Schumer gave for not voting I would love for these people to provide it.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 03:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you think this is racism Surt, you don’t know what true racism is

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:40 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Firefly218

What is your definition of racism?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:24 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218

Did we just enter a bizarro world where wanting to deny someone a position based solely on race is not racism?

What is even stranger is you think the Republicans are choosing based on race and say that is racist, but somehow the Democrats doing it...is not racist.

The logic put forth by Schumer is essentially "I think the GOP is racist and thus I'm going to stand up to them by being racist".

You need to realize that one act of racism doesn't somehow cancel out another act of racism.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:55 PM
aaylasecura95

i wonder what problem white ppl have with diversity?? i think chuck schumer was quite brave as a white man to say that there is not enough diversity in our government and that we need to change. democrats can't back down on this issue.

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:08 PM
aaylasecura95 is currently offline Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by aalyasecura95
i wonder what problem white ppl have with diversity?? i think chuck schumer was quite brave as a white man to say that there is not enough diversity in our government and that we need to change. democrats can't back down on this issue.

Hmm, well what he's doing isn't actually that brave. You are correct he is a white man. Wouldn't a true mark of bravery be if he gave up his position to a black person?

What do you feel the chances of that ever happening are, on a scale of 1 to 10?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:14 PM
Silent Master

IOW, you're racist. thanks for letting us know.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:14 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Diversity aims to divide people

Harvard Professor

The downside of diversity

http://archive.boston.com/news/glob...e_of_diversity/

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:15 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No doubt the lack of diversity in the NBA just grinds Schumers gears.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:18 PM
aaylasecura95

Originally posted by Silent Master
IOW, you're racist. thanks for letting us know.
it is NOT racist to support diversity and equality. we have had white males ruling the country for centuries and allowing officials from other cultures is in no way racist towards white ppl. policies like affirmative action are also simply making up for those massive gaps and inequalities created. no matter how you spin it, anti-racism is not racism.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:31 PM
aaylasecura95 is currently offline Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

it is NOT racist to support diversity and equality. we have had white males ruling the country for centuries and allowing officials from other cultures is in no way racist towards white ppl. policies like affirmative action are also simply making up for those massive gaps and inequalities created. no matter how you spin it, anti-racism is not racism.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:35 PM
aaylasecura95

discrimination against another race from a position of power (prejudice plus power).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:40 PM
Silent Master

discrimination against another race from a position of power (prejudice plus power).

So an unemployed and homeless KKK member can't be racist?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:43 PM
aaylasecura95

So an unemployed and homeless KKK member can't be racist?
no because he is still in a position of privilege due to being white. that is the dominant race and culture in america and so all white ppl benefit from it to some degree. his position in society is still higher than an unemployed and homeless black man who would probably be shot by cops and is more likely to be arrested and so on.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:45 PM
Silent Master

no because he is still in a position of privilege due to being white. that is the dominant race and culture in america and so all white ppl benefit from it to some degree. his position in society is higher than an unemployed and homeless black man who would probably be shot by cops and is more likely to be arrested and so on.

Just to humor you, if that KKK member were to move to Japan. would he still be a racist?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:48 PM
aaylasecura95

Just to humor you, if that KKK member were to move to Japan. would he still be a racist?
yes because in the grand scheme of things he has still been quite privileged. the fact that he even has the money to move to japan and start a new life is something that many black ppl don't get to do because they are mostly born in poverty.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:52 PM
Silent Master

yes because in the grand scheme of things he has still been quite privileged. the fact that he even has the money to move to japan and start a new life is something that many black ppl don't get to do because they are mostly born in poverty.

Thanks for admitting that positions of power aren't needed to be racist.

Thanks for playing.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:53 PM
aaylasecura95

Thanks for admitting that positions of power aren't needed to be racist.

Thanks for playing.
he is in a position of power though. he has the wealth to move across countries and escape his situation. in his home country, he is also more likely to start off with more wealth and is in the majority culture. that is a position of power that white people like him have. as i said, a black person who is poor will likely be shot be cops or arrested before having any chance to improve their condition.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:55 PM