KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Schumer the Clown "I wont vote for this judge because he's white."

Schumer the Clown "I wont vote for this judge because he's white."
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

You're aware that a white person in Japan wouldn't be a part of the majority and the person in my example was homeless and unemployed. So again, thanks for admitting that people can be racist without holding a position of power.

Thanks for playing.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:00 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
[B]You're aware that a white person in Japan wouldn't be a part of the majority
okay but i am mainly talking about his origins and his home country. white people are born into better conditions than black people are most of the time and are far less likely to be shot by cops or arrested. that gives them more power to improve their condition that black ppl don't have....

quote:
and the person in my example was homeless and unemployed.
a homeless and unemployed person who apparently has the wealth to move across countries and start a new life.... yep i think this is just a bs hypothetical that does not disprove my point.

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:03 PM
aaylasecura95 is currently offline Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You said the homeless and unemployed person would still be racist even if he was in a country where he was in the minority and held no power.

Thanks for playing.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:04 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

[B]You said the homeless and unemployed person would still be racist even if he was in a country where he was in the minority and held no power.
i'm talking about his origins and the status of privilege that white people like him were brought up in. that gives him greater wealth and power.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:05 PM
aaylasecura95 is currently offline Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Dude, you’re basically saying being white is half the qualification of being racist.

The other is prejudice.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:08 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by aalyasecura95
i'm talking about his origins and the status of privilege that white people like him were brought up in. that gives him greater wealth and power.

He's in Japan now, he has no wealth or power and yet according to you, he's still a racist.

Thanks for playing.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:09 PM
aaylasecura95

He's in Japan now, he has no wealth or power and yet according to you, he's still a racist..
yes he has the privilege to actually move across countries and actually escape his conditions. and again white privilege does not disappear once you move across borders. you were still brought up in a country that gave you many advantages. that is power that minorities cannot enjoy.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:11 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So if a person immigrated from Italy, and they were subject to bigotry in the past, are they still from wealth and privilege?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:11 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

Originally posted by Blindside12
So if a person immigrated from Italy, and they were subject to bigotry in the past, are they still from wealth and privilege?
it depends on the circumstances of the situation. but really europe and other countries don't have this problem so much due to their anti-discrimination laws and laws against hate speech.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:13 PM
cdtm

no because he is still in a position of privilege due to being white. that is the dominant race and culture in america and so all white ppl benefit from it to some degree. his position in society is still higher than an unemployed and homeless black man who would probably be shot by cops and is more likely to be arrested and so on.

Dominant how? Define "dominance"?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

yes he has the privilege to actually move across countries and actually escape his conditions. and again white privilege does not disappear once you move across borders. you were still brought up in a country that gave you many advantages. that is power that minorities cannot enjoy.

You know there are poor white ppl, too, right?

Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Nibedicus

And there are rich "minorites". Some with greater economic success on average then "white people".

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:15 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

it depends on the circumstances of the situation. but really europe and other countries don't have this problem so much due to their anti-discrimination laws and laws against hate speech.

This isnt about Europe, Im talking about an Italian who immigrated to this country in the 20's and made a life for himself and his family here in America.

Thanks Esta!

Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I'd like to thank you for proving to the entire board that you're racist.

aaylasecura95

Originally posted by cdtm
Dominant how? Define "dominance"?
being in the majority culture, having people of your race and gender in positions of power, being more likely to grow up in wealth, being able to improve your condition much more easily and historic discrimination and segregation which gave many advantages to whites over many centuries.

Originally posted by Nibedicus
yes but they do not have it as bad as black people and have people in positions of power that legislate on behalf of their interests. white privilege is universal among all white people to some degree due to this. i shouldn't even need to mention how the cops treat black ppl.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:17 PM
cdtm

being in the majority culture, having people of your race and gender in positions of power, being more likely to grow up in wealth, being able to improve your condition much more easily and historic discrimination and segregation which gave many advantages to whites over many centuries.

Now explain why being in a majority position of power and wealth is a valid criticism. Why is success a bad thing?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:19 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes but they do not have it as bad as black people and have people in positions of power that legislate on behalf of their interests. white privilege is universal among all white people to some degree due to this. i shouldn't even need to mention how the cops treat black ppl.

Race isnt the same as skin color, there are white Iraqis, there are also white Spaniards, there are white Persians, there are white Australians, there are white Japanese, there are White Chinese, there are white Vietnamese etc.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

no because he is still in a position of privilege due to being white. that is the dominant race and culture in america and so all white ppl benefit from it to some degree. his position in society is still higher than an unemployed and homeless black man who would probably be shot by cops and is more likely to be arrested and so on.

You don't need to be in a position of power to hold racist views. It makes no sense to suggest otherwise.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes but they do not have it as bad as black people and have people in positions of power that legislate on behalf of their interests.

When you think you've seen the most retarded statements you'll ever see on KMC then along comes this.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:23 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What about a white person that grew up in an orphanage in Japan, do they have "white privilege"?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:23 PM