KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What do you do when you go to the theatre ?

What do you do when you go to the theatre ?
Started by: Gundark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Re: Yep!

Fair enough.
Well, when the next film comes... or anything worthwhile in between. London is always good for films. They're still showing Momento, after all...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:20 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Korah, Matah, Syadoh, Nyohah, Yoodhah, Daanyah, Keelah, Rahtahmah,

I think thats all of them. Of course they are repeated and mixed around a lot. See Trivia if you want the whole lyrics!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:21 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Never been to a movie in London. Sounds nice. Been in Paris and Hollywood. But that's it as far a foreign theatres are concerned.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:23 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hang on, where was that last word?

London is good for films. And ludicrous house prices.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:24 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

What last word?

So London it is.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:28 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Rahtahmah. I can'tplace it in the tune.

Ok, so a Leicester Square date at some point. Edna, you know London?

BtVS

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:30 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

London is convenient for me actually as hopefully by the time the movie comes out I wil be at Uni in London anyway!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:30 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Re: ...

Which Uni? What course? I have friends in Unis country-wide...

Actually, most of them are in Oxbridge...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:33 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Cambridge didnt want me! Their loss I say! Im going to Imperial if I get my grades. Im going to be a medic so lots of work ahead for me!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:35 AM
queeq
Chaos

Oh, London's going to have a new witch. How nice.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:36 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I've got a freind doing Medical School in Londfon. Actually, he's on his clinical year now

BtVS

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:36 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh right! Thats cool! Im really looking forward to it!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:41 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Re: ..

Well, if you need any help, I have the contacts!

BtVS

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:42 AM
queeq
Chaos

Ushgarak Travel and Lodging Facilities. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 01:54 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Four of us are from the UK, 2 from the North EU, and 2 from the US.
I guess we can meet up in the UK, but I would much prefer the sunny climate of California.....now if only I could scrounge up some money for the trip....

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:18 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

If I only could scrounge up money and time....

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:49 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

RC had wanted all of us to meet in New York City for the premiere (check out the "what are you doing May 2002" thread) which would be so cool. smokin'

I always stay and watch the complete end credits every time I see a SW film at the theatre. I thought that was normal for an obsessed fan. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 08:52 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Raz what is Notrh EU?
Its hard to sit and watch the credits when everyone else is crawling all over you in your seat.smile

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 08:59 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That only takes a little while though. And I always sit way up front to get the 70mm feel.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 09:14 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh yes, definatley in front ! I like the whole screen IN MY FACE !!!! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 09:31 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote