KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » A superb explanation of what Alt right Trolls are, a must read thread!

A superb explanation of what Alt right Trolls are, a must read thread!
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Putinbot you're not trolling? You're name isn't trollish?

Reminds me of the people I run into on fb who are on the left who are all about compassion and multiculturalism till you disagree with them, then they'll ask me if I know trump wants to deport me even though I was born in the USA.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 06:32 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Putinbot you're not trolling? You're name isn't trollish?

Reminds me of the people I run into on fb who are on the left who are all about compassion and multiculturalism till you disagree with them, then they'll ask me if I know trump wants to deport me even though I was born in the USA.
So you have a backstory... Cool TI.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 06:35 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

No bro, I spontaneously appeared, this is my first month in existence.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 06:43 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^ busted. oh how embarrassing.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 06:46 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^^ busted. oh how embarrassing.

laughing

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 06:47 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
laughing

"i spontaneously appeared" laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 06:49 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"i spontaneously appeared" laughing out loud
Quite witty to be fair, TI can be a funny guy. laughing out loud

To DP - that's just Supra mate!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 06:51 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was being sarcastic guys, calm down.

Who the hell is TI

Oh BTW you're defiantly not trolling now huh bot laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 07:19 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
It was long winded, Highly Incorrect , very biased and quite a boring read.

So yeah.
Apart from the age criteria it must have been like reading your life Fly.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 07:15 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just remember anyone who wants to create a sock: the mods can see your IP. A certain member found this out the hilarious(but hard) way.

Don't make yourself appear as foolish as someone who registers under a different name to call themselves a "phag".

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 03:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Apart from the age criteria it must have been like reading your life Fly.

UhOh! Looks like we triggered the LeftyBot!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 10:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

quote:
Oxford Internet Institute: Polarization, Partisanship, and Junk News Consumption Over Social Media in the U.S.

What kinds of social media users read junk news?

We examine the distribution of the most significant sources of junk news in the three months before Trump’s first State of the Union Address.

Drawing on a list of sources that consistently publish political news and information that is extremist, sensationalist, conspiratorial, masked commentary, fake news, and other forms of junk news, we find that the distribution of such content is unevenly spread across the ideological spectrum.

We demonstrate that:

• On Twitter, a network of Trump supporters shares the widest range of known junk news sources and circulates more junk news than all the other groups put together.

• On Facebook, extreme hard right pages share the widest range of known junk news sources and circulate more junk news than all the other audiences put together.

Backers of President Donald Trump are sharing more "junk" political news—ideologically extreme, conspiratorial, sensationalist, and phony information—over Twitter and Facebook than all other groups combined, significantly magnifying the polarization in the American electorate, according to an analysis by British researchers.

Rather than obtaining news over social media from mainstream outlets, these Americans shared posts from 92 Twitter accounts of fringe groups during the three months before Trump’s first State of the Union address, the Oxford University researchers reported.

The study, which culled data from hundreds of thousands of social media accounts, found similar patterns among Facebook users.

Among a sample of Twitter users with strong connections to one of 10 groups along the political spectrum, the researchers found that 96 percent of Trump backers widely shared "junk" news and did so more than all other groups combined. Among 13 similar categories of Facebook users, 91 percent of "hard conservatives" circulated junk news, also more than all other categories combined.

The report also concluded that the "facts" reported by far right sites shared by Trump supporters are so detached from reality that it makes dialogue with them completely impossible:

Although the "junk" news sites considered in the analysis included those on both the left and right, lead researcher Philip Howard said the findings suggest "that most of the junk news that people share over social media ends up with Trump’s fans, the far right. They’re playing with different facts, and they think they have the inside scoop on conspiracies."

As a result, he said in a phone interview, it appears that "a small chunk of the population isn’t able to talk politics or share ideas in a sensible way with the rest of the population."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 11:22 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And those people are known as Democrats.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 11:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
I was being sarcastic guys, calm down.

Who the hell is TI

Oh BTW you're defiantly not trolling now huh bot laughing out loud
You seem to stay out of the GDF, good call, I would hate you banned permanently as you or I could not come back this time TI.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 02:38 PM
Flyattractor

You seem to stay out of the GDF, good call, I would hate you banned permanently as you or I could not come back this time TI.

So it is NOT OK for DP12 to be a "Sock" but it is OK for Putin and Bashar to be Socks?

Welcome to KMC Ya ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 05:55 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it is NOT OK for DP12 to be a "Sock" but it is OK for Putin and Bashar to be Socks?

Welcome to KMC Ya ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
you so triggered you little *****.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 06:17 PM
Flyattractor

you so triggered you little *****.

Oh Goody! Its MY TURN to play the "DEFLECTION Card"!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 06:22 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh Goody! Its MY TURN to play the "DEFLECTION Card"!!!!!!!!!
Why deflect, you're etcing again.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 07:12 PM
dadudemon

5. with

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 07:20 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why deflect, you're etcing again.

Only when it play with my Etch a Sketch.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 07:23 PM