KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-Man Vs Hawkman

Spider-Man Vs Hawkman
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Spider-Man Vs Hawkman

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:05 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

How fast is Hawkman?

Because Spiderman could web his wings then web him up for the win.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:21 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
How fast is Hawkman?

Because Spiderman could web his wings then web him up for the win.

His webbing is overrated.

Hawkman.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:27 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I hope this isn't some Metal version of uber Hawkman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 09:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by cdtm
I hope this isn't some Metal version of uber Hawkman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like this guy? big grin

Don't worry, this is Carter with Nth Metal.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 09:49 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

Isn't Hawkman's wings used more for control than actual flight? It used to be the Nth metal belt's anti gravity properties that allowed him to fly, but with all the retcons, I'm not sure. (shrug)

Inspired by AlbertoJohnAvil with special thanks to Damborgson

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 01:03 AM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Depends onwhich of the 50 diff versions you use.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

can hawkman even hit spidey?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:18 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Not on his best day.

Spider just may be the most underrated character in any comic book company ever. Frankly, he should be able to dance circles around the likes of Slade and splatter him as easily as Slade should crack Batman's skull.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:51 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

On his best day, Hawkman can fly close to the speed of light. Both characters are hugely underrated, as they can hang with characters outside their weight class.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:56 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Yes. Has tagged legit speedsters due to his enhanced senses

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 03:41 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Depends onwhich of the 50 diff versions you use.

laughing out loud

Okay, you won this thread thumb up

Hawks are incredibly inconsistent, boring-ass convoluted origins, powerset changes from writer to writer...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 03:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by cdtm
Not on his best day.

Spider just may be the most underrated character in any comic book company ever. Frankly, he should be able to dance circles around the likes of Slade and splatter him as easily as Slade should crack Batman's skull.

On his best day, Hawkman can tag him.

On SPIDEY's best day, however, he stomps.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:53 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

But imagine if this is Hawkmungi.

• Encased in nigh indestructible nth metal armor that boosts Hawk's stats like a giant mech or something (remember the Blockbuster fight?)... capable of self repairing itself and pre-emptively covering targeted areas if needed to...

• Healing factor greater than Lobo's...

• Senses keener than Heimdall's...

• Strength equal to pissed Black Adam...

• Flight speed easily surpassing Superman's, leaving him in dust...

• Mace that can slay gods...

• Claw of Horus, that's an OHK weapon against any opponent, including Spectre, Morpheus, Death of the Endless, Lucifer and The Presence...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 05:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

If it's anything like Wolvestilt, then Hawk stomps.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 05:26 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
On his best day, Hawkman can tag him.

On SPIDEY's best day, however, he stomps.

we low balling now saint?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 06:57 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sin I AM
we low balling now saint?

Que?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Que?

they are about the same (all things considered) where are you getting stomp from?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:27 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sin I AM
they are about the same (all things considered) where are you getting stomp from?

Taking Spidey's absolute highest only feats (and not Hawkman)? He wins.

Taking Hawkman's absolute highest only feats and not Spidey's? Hawkman can tag him.

Was a reply to cdtm, who said on HM's best day he wasn't tagging Spidey. When in fact, he HAS tagged speedsters on his best day.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:45 PM
cdtm

Taking Spidey's absolute highest only feats (and not Hawkman)? He wins.

Taking Hawkman's absolute highest only feats and not Spidey's? Hawkman can tag him.

Was a reply to cdtm, who said on HM's best day he wasn't tagging Spidey. When in fact, he HAS tagged speedsters on his best day.

That's only if we ignore all sense of PIS.

Thor tags Quicksilver.

Slade tags Flash.

Batman fights evenly with Karate Kid, who made his membership establishing space karate can contend with Kryptonians.

Where does one draw the line?

Spidey, of course, does get tagged. A lot. By regular humans who know kung fu, at one point in his history.

At Spidey's best, minus PIS, I don't believe someone like, say, Frank Castle should ever shoot him at his best, minus PIS.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:49 PM