KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flash Vs Heralds yes/no

Flash Vs Heralds yes/no
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flash struggles against a Gorilla when this one doesn't have super-speed.

Batman one-shots silverback gorillas via strikes to the pressure-points.

Nuff said.

The team destroys him.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:48 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Flash struggles against a Gorilla when this one doesn't have super-speed.

Batman one-shots silverback gorillas via strikes to the pressure-points.

Nuff said.

The team destroys him.

(a) Gorilla Grodd isn't a regular gorilla.

(b) Using only the lowest showings for the DC char and only the highest showings for the Marvel char is NOT how a forum fight between the two works (unless stated otherwise in the OP). Silver Surfer is known to job as well; to a mexican sledgehammer, and to a peak-human armbar, just to name a few.

Ps. And comparing to the Bat-God doesn't really help with your argument. :P

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:02 PM
Magnon is online now! Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Magnon

(b) Using only the lowest showings for the DC char and only the highest showings for the Marvel char is NOT how a forum fight between the two works (unless stated otherwise in the OP). Silver Surfer is known to job as well; to a mexican sledgehammer, and to a peak-human armbar, just to name a few.

What is Flash highest fighting showing and name those High Heralds he have defeated since you're bringing up Surfer jobbing.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So he has done all of this?

You have scans of him actually finding out an opponent's weakness and acting on it (and not just threatening; otherwise I can use Flash THREATENING to throw a thousand IMPs before a speedster can blink as proof)?

Scan of him wrapping adamantium around opponents' skulls?

I can show scans of Flash speedstealing from speedsters.

Flash throwing IMP within a picosecond, blitzing a speedster.

Running billions of scenarios within a nanosecond etc.

You, have to prove that Surfer can/has done what you say he can/will do.

Is Surfer more versatile? Of course. Yes, he is. 1000% agree.

But versatility doesn't mean anything when one guy is faster.

So you want me to post Surfer using weakness exploiting against opponents?

You want me to post Surfer creating objects out of thin air? Im sure you're familiar with the character and know he is capable of these things.

Last edited by carver9 on Mar 5th, 2018 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:36 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Good argument, Carver.

Flash throws 1000 imp's. No need to prove it, because I'm sure you're familiar with the character, and know he is capable of these things. thumb up

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Magnon

He is still depicted as slow as a normal gorilla.

quote:

I am using all showings.

Have you read any recent stories with Wally ?

quote:

I know. Shame on me.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:47 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
So you want me to post Surfer using weakness exploiting against opponents?

You want me to post Surfer creating objects out of thin air? Im sure you're familiar with the character and know he is capable of these things.

Yup.

Scans of him using his powers to determine a characters weakness, then actually doing it. Not just threatening, like he did against Glads.
If you use the Glads showing, then to be fair, we can use Flash ONLY threatening to be able to launch 1000 IMPs as proof.

Then post a scan of him creating adamantium around an opponents skull.

You know, like you actually said.

I say Flash speedsteals. I can post scans of him speed stealing from speedsters. Amazo, who is easily trans.

I say he launches an IMP in a picosecond. I can post a scan of him doing exactly that, with Zoom. The guy who blitzes Flashes.

You say Surfer creates adamantium around someone's skull. Prove it. Scans of him doing so.

You say Surfer is able to discern that someone is weak to red Sun rads, and acts on it. Prove it. Scans of him doing so.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:49 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

According to some SS fans, SS should be able to create a mini black hole in someoneís brian while surviving a big bang explosion

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:53 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by xJLxKing
According to some SS fans, SS should be able to create a mini black hole in someoneís brian while surviving a big bang explosion

Which I can agree with....if he has the showings where he does exactly that. Not just threatening, but actually done it.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

did carver just try to make hulk a galaxy buster....?

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 07:15 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gauntlet o doom

I donít know, Silver Surferís near-IG grab was very fast.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:23 PM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
I donít know, Silver Surferís near-IG grab was very fast.

It was. Without a doubt, it was very very fast.

But Wally was still faster.

Originally posted by Galan007
Anywho, this is one of the best speed feats Surfer has -- and it is the approximate distance he and Flash are racing in this match, to boot:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

He was just over 1 light year away, and covered that distance in the time it took Thanos to throw a punch. It is still an excellent speed feat -- one that is many multiples in excess of c, in fact. However, it isn't enough to match, let alone beat, Wally's best... Not by a long shot.

Since none of the pro-Surfer faction have posted any feats/evidence on his behalf, I thought I would. Now, if any Surferites have a better in-line speed feat in mind, I encourage you to post it. smile

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Things that happened during Surfer's flight.

1. Thanos' fist moved several feet; from his behind the head wind up to nearly fully extended arm.

2. Cap has time to change his facial expressions. From open gritted teeth to closed mouth.

1/10th of a second scale event. Not even close to instantaneous.

Anyway, Flash obviously wins this.

Surfer doesn't have the feats to compete. And that's that.

Compare that to Morrison Flash:

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...31959-38007.jpg

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:45 PM
carver9

Yup.

Scans of him using his powers to determine a characters weakness, then actually doing it. Not just threatening, like he did against Glads.
If you use the Glads showing, then to be fair, we can use Flash ONLY threatening to be able to launch 1000 IMPs as proof.

Then post a scan of him creating adamantium around an opponents skull.

You know, like you actually said.

I say Flash speedsteals. I can post scans of him speed stealing from speedsters. Amazo, who is easily trans.

I say he launches an IMP in a picosecond. I can post a scan of him doing exactly that, with Zoom. The guy who blitzes Flashes.

You say Surfer creates adamantium around someone's skull. Prove it. Scans of him doing so.

You say Surfer is able to discern that someone is weak to red Sun rads, and acts on it. Prove it. Scans of him doing so.

The scan you're asking for concerning the cosmic awareness, I can understand why you're asking for that but adamantium, I do not have to show you him creating adamantium. The only thing I need to show you is him matter manipulating. If I said he can create a candy in front of Superman, this shouldn't be questionable since again, he can matter manipulate.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:14 PM
DarkSaint85

The scan you're asking for concerning the cosmic awareness, I can understand why you're asking for that but adamantium, I do not have to show you him creating adamantium. The only thing I need to show you is him matter manipulating. If I said he can create a candy in front of Superman, this shouldn't be questionable since again, he can matter manipulate.

Erm, you claimed he can create adamantium, so prove he can create adamantium, lol. With a scan of him creating adamantium.

Then show him creating it around someone's head, like you claimed.

I claim Flash can IMP within a picosecond. I can back it up with proof. Can he punch? Yes. Can he IMP? Yes. Can he do it within a picosecond? Yes.

Every part of that sentence can be proved.

You claimed Surfer would know to use red sun rads, shoot it, then create adamantium around someone's head.

So prove every part of that sentence.

1. That he knows to use red sun rads.
2. That he can shoot this (should be easy, so I will let you off on this one hehe)
3. That he can create adamantium
4. That he would actually do it around someone's head

Your first post on this subject was that comic Flash was different from forum Flash.

Yet, Flash fans have comic scans to support their forum claims.

Can you prove every part of your forum claims?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:26 PM
xJLxKing

Run Carver

Just pretend DS doesnít exist. Just follow your post Signature ,ĒOn ignore lost: DarkSaint85Ē

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:29 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Erm, you claimed he can create adamantium, so prove he can create adamantium, lol. With a scan of him creating adamantium.

Then show him creating it around someone's head, like you claimed.

I claim Flash can IMP within a picosecond. I can back it up with proof. Can he punch? Yes. Can he IMP? Yes. Can he do it within a picosecond? Yes.

Every part of that sentence can be proved.

You claimed Surfer would know to use red sun rads, shoot it, then create adamantium around someone's head.

So prove every part of that sentence.

1. That he knows to use red sun rads.
2. That he can shoot this (should be easy, so I will let you off on this one hehe)
3. That he can create adamantium
4. That he would actually do it around someone's head

Your first post on this subject was that comic Flash was different from forum Flash.

Yet, Flash fans have comic scans to support their forum claims.

Can you prove every part of your forum claims?

I don't need to prove he can create adamantium when he has shown high level matter manipulation.

Flash has imped and it was weak as hell. Surfer is more durable than Zoom and Zoom wasn't damaged at all. He also imped another speedster an they withstood it. Knocked out but no damaged at all. The punch you're calling an imp sucks tbh and Surfer tanks it since he has withstood so much more. If you disagree, please post proof of him koing someone with Herald level durability.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:30 PM
carver9

Originally posted by ghostman
did carver just try to make hulk a galaxy buster....?

Read through the thread before insinuating anything. Your hate for Hulk has blinded you.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:32 PM
DarkSaint85

I don't need to prove he can create adamantium when he has shown high level matter manipulation.

Flash has imped and it was weak as hell. Surfer is more durable than Zoom and Zoom wasn't damaged at all. He also imped another speedster an they withstood it. Knocked out but no damaged at all. The punch you're calling an imp sucks tbh and Surfer tanks it since he has withstood so much more. If you disagree, please post proof of him koing someone with Herald level durability.

You claimed it, then prove it. I mean, you're the one asking for proof all the time right? Yet, when asked for proof...I mean, when has Surfer ever wrapped someone's head in adamantium? Let's ignore your claim for a minute. When has he wrapped someone's head in anything, full stop?

And now look at you. Moving the goalposts. Asking ME to prove something when you've been caught out.

But I will play.

(please log in to view the image)

Dunno who that guy is. He looks quite big though. Let's low-ball and say he's....low herald? High meta?

Now, you please. Please post scans proving your claims of Surfer wrapping adamantium around someone's head. Or any material. Paper, cloth, wood, whatever.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:40 PM
gauntlet o doom

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Things that happened during Surfer's flight.

1. Thanos' fist moved several feet; from his behind the head wind up to nearly fully extended arm.

2. Cap has time to change his facial expressions. From open gritted teeth to closed mouth.

1/10th of a second scale event. Not even close to instantaneous.

Anyway, Flash obviously wins this.

Surfer doesn't have the feats to compete. And that's that.

Looks as though that third page with the faces of Thanos (arm already raised), Cap, Surfer and Warlock was drawn that way to build suspense rather than display time elapsed - so Thanos, Cap and Warlock were virtually statues. Because the top panel on that looks like Surfer is about 500m away from the Death monument, and the last panel he was on top of Thanosí head. Whereas on Page 2, Surfer pretty much covered 1 lightyear from the top panel to the bottom panel.

9,460,730,472,580 km in 1 second (which is like circling Earth over 200,000 times in 1 second, if my maths is right)

God knows why there was a twinkle in Thanos eye as the Surfer approached, as the Surfer was traveling faster than light, (likely Thanos hadnít completely cut himself off from the other gems i.e. Firelord/Drax dumped backwards in time) but nonetheless Thanos had 0.000000000000001sec to react.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:43 PM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

You claimed it, then prove it. I mean, you're the one asking for proof all the time right? Yet, when asked for proof...I mean, when has Surfer ever wrapped someone's head in adamantium? Let's ignore your claim for a minute. When has he wrapped someone's head in anything, full stop?

And now look at you. Moving the goalposts. Asking ME to prove something when you've been caught out.

But I will play.

(please log in to view the image)

Dunno who that guy is. He looks quite big though. Let's low-ball and say he's....low herald? High meta?

Now, you please. Please post scans proving your claims of Surfer wrapping adamantium around someone's head. Or any material. Paper, cloth, wood, whatever.

He's trapped Super Skrull's head in an invisible vice(though he was half nuts with grief here)...
https://static.comicvine.com/upload..._v3_105_12a.jpg

And while it's not restricted to his head specifically, he's trapped Galactus for a bit in a head to toe cocoon of hardened energy...
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/...icFour50-02.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/...icFour50-03.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/...icFour50-04.jpg

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 12:45 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote