KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flash Vs Heralds yes/no

Flash Vs Heralds yes/no
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You claimed it, then prove it. I mean, you're the one asking for proof all the time right? Yet, when asked for proof...I mean, when has Surfer ever wrapped someone's head in adamantium? Let's ignore your claim for a minute. When has he wrapped someone's head in anything, full stop?

And now look at you. Moving the goalposts. Asking ME to prove something when you've been caught out.

But I will play.

(please log in to view the image)

Dunno who that guy is. He looks quite big though. Let's low-ball and say he's....low herald? High meta?

Now, you please. Please post scans proving your claims of Surfer wrapping adamantium around someone's head. Or any material. Paper, cloth, wood, whatever.

Lol... why do you debate like this? It's hilarious to me. Hulk have abstract level strength. Thor has Chaos King damaging level blasts. Thor have Celestial tanking durability. Thanos have Galaxy level durability.

Let's make this even sweeter. Surfer took on two Galactus level beings and endured their attacks AND beat them.

https://m.imgur.com/a/U87Fg

Abstract Surfer for the win.
Does this apply to everyone. Single showings, is this the way you always debate? Use one showing to determine a person's power level.

By the way, Anti Monitor was ok after that attack.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 12:55 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Lol... why do you debate like this? It's hilarious to me. Hulk have abstract level strength. Thor has Chaos King damaging level blasts. Thor have Celestial tanking durability. Thanos have Galaxy level durability.

Let's make this even sweeter. Surfer took on two Galactus level beings and endured their attacks AND beat them.

https://m.imgur.com/a/U87Fg

Abstract Surfer for the win.
Does this apply to everyone. Single showings, is this the way you always debate? Use one showing to determine a person's power level.

By the way, Anti Monitor was ok after that attack.

Lol you asked for a showing, so I provided one. Don't cry.

Surfer used the Crunch to beat them. Flash.....didn't use anything to blow his armour up.

Btw, the point was that he blew his armour up.

So now that we got that nonsense out of the way, time for you to show Surfer wrapping adamantium around someone's head. Go for it.

You know, like you claimed.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:58 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Not sure you know what you're arguing, carver.

Point 1: you argue that comic Flash is different from forum Flash.
Rebuttal: Actually, comics show Flash doing everything forum Flash is said to be able to do

Point 2: Na-uh! You're using single showings!
Rebuttal: Single showings of.....comics? IOW, COMIC Flash = Forum Flash?

Point 3: Well, well, errr in that case, Surfer (and it's always Surfer) does XYZ to Superman (and it's always Superman).
Rebuttal: NOW forum Surfer is very different from comics Surfer. If you have the scans to prove XYZ, just like Flash fans do, then post them.

Point 4: Errr....here is an unrelated scan of Surfer channeling the Crunch and nearly dying in the process.
Rebuttal: That's.....that's not adamantium or cosmic awareness to pinpoint weaknesses.....

There you have it, carvster. All summarised for you. As usual, you make silly comments, then backtrack and slip and twist in an effort to escape. I'm surprised you didn't try to stretch the page and scan dump with unrelated scans, and only limited yourself to one!

As for the thread, yes, Flash can beat them. He would have to pull his high end showings out, of course, but that is testament to the formidability of his opponents here.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:50 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend

Originally posted by darthgoober
He's trapped Super Skrull's head in an invisible vice(though he was half nuts with grief here)...
https://static.comicvine.com/upload..._v3_105_12a.jpg

And while it's not restricted to his head specifically, he's trapped Galactus for a bit in a head to toe cocoon of hardened energy...
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/...icFour50-02.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/...icFour50-03.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/...icFour50-04.jpg

Totally a black hole inside the brain there.

Only a bitter little adolescent boy would confuse realism with pessimism

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 08:15 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by abhilegend

thumb up Flash has been restricted to Morrison's era....and I can still post scans proving what I say. I used the Amazo showing, true, but could have easily used the Cosmic Gamblers showing instead.

Surfer has his entire history to fall back on. Still no scans of what carver claims

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 08:45 AM
RealityWarper

People using the anti-monitor scan ? Really ?

Wasn't Flash drawn after the speed force after that feat making it an auto-loss ?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 11:00 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by abhilegend

I never said it was. DS asked for an example of Surfer wrapping an opponents head in ANYTHING, so I provided two examples of him doing so.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 08:56 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote