KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morlun vs Gorgon

Morlun vs Gorgon
Started by: CosmicComet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
morlun isnt gonna override gorgons hf and gorgon has no way to put morlun down. stone stare is rarely effective

Why wouldn't he overload him?

He sucked a Captain Universe dry.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 08:50 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Kaine was "The Other" that was the very reason he was able to **** with Solus, he was destined to do so. The scan even starts to give that away.

As for speed, Morlun might not have his own wtf speed feats but he constantly casually catched Spider-Man.

unless Gorgon can save his ass via stone stare this is a stomp in Morlun's favor.

Thank you. That's what I've been trying (but failing) to explain in my post above.

PS: Morlun is also vastly stronger than Gorgon. He is pretty fast too, always tagging Spider-man with ease.

(please log in to view the image)

PS: Those are alt. universe Wolverine and Cap, but still.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Mar 6th, 2018 at 09:44 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 09:32 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He's faster than a collective Spider group's spider sense:

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 10:15 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He's faster than a collective Spider group's spider sense:

I was about to post this after I looked for the Captain Universe vs. Solus scan, that is actually so OP that it's absurd. How can someone be faster than an alarm system that can send alarms before the initial action even started?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:18 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Is he normally that overpowered against normal Peter?

Asking, because Spider-Island kind of established not everyone with spider powers is 616 Spider-man... Shang Chi actually seemed to get downgraded with them, and finally knocked out Bride of Nine Spiders after he lost them.. (After a weakened Iron Fist)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:21 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Normal Peter was one of the people he was faster than.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:56 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:01 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:01 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

And Morlun vs. Wakanda

""Morlun--Devourer of Totems-- has come to feast on T'Challa, like a lion on a wounded Caribou. And thus far, he's proved unstoppable."

"We have thrown missiles at him. Mortars and bombs. Laser cannons, vibraniumcore nuclear-tipped shells. air and ground assaults."

"We haven't even slowed his approach.""

Last edited by Parmaniac on Mar 6th, 2018 at 03:04 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:02 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

morlun is definitely far more powerful than gorgon. he should certainly be fast enough to catch him. it would only take a couple solid shots to end it. not sure how the stare would work on him though so that's always a question... i wonder how morlun would do getting sliced up by the sword a few times too? i'd think he'd weather it pretty easily, but it would be interesting. stare aside, this does seem like morlun should stomp him pretty easily.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:45 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I don't care what anyone says. Morlun is cool af.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:03 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i've always liked the character too. /shrug

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:59 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Why wouldn't he overload him?

He sucked a Captain Universe dry.

alt reality characters dont count.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 05:13 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It shows he can feed on people who aren't totems, though.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:29 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I thought Captain Universe kind of stayed at the same level, but it's his host that changes level?

I don't think I've ever really read any alt caps though, at least not off the top of my mind. It just kind of seems like it should be the same throughout.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

And Morlun vs. Wakanda

""Morlun--Devourer of Totems-- has come to feast on T'Challa, like a lion on a wounded Caribou. And thus far, he's proved unstoppable."

"We have thrown missiles at him. Mortars and bombs. Laser cannons, vibraniumcore nuclear-tipped shells. air and ground assaults."

"We haven't even slowed his approach.""
Adamantium net

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:36 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I love Sin's desperate attempts to justify a stalemate laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:42 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

It shows he can feed on people who aren't totems, though.

isnt univere pure life energy? thereby just as easy to consume? if not ok.
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I thought Captain Universe kind of stayed at the same level, but it's his host that changes level?

I don't think I've ever really read any alt caps though, at least not off the top of my mind. It just kind of seems like it should be the same throughout.

Adamantium net

theres one in universe x that becomes eternity and mar-vell went around creating an afterlife for the dead. ive never known the enigma force to be a constant thruout all realities. didnt the black chick who became capt universe appear around the same time as the spider-verse storyline? also iirc morlun didnt kill universe it was solus.

I love Sin's desperate attempts to justify a stalemate laughing out loud

are you gonna contribute or are you gonna troll son?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:11 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
always tagging Spider-man with ease.

You need a Class 100 villain to punch you in the head or what?

Morlun's superhumanly fast, capable of tagging faster characters than himself in combat (given enough time), but this is a blatant lie.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:13 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
Wasn't that Kaine though who stabbed him? With his plot device totem transformatrion? The inheritors even seem to be caught off guard by the fact that Solus's been injured.

Yeah, it was Kaine. And yes, it shocked the inheritors.

Still. Weapons that Gorgon uses are far from ordinary, unless you want him with his original katanas that he hasn't used in a while.

And he's really fast with them, too. Could replicate Kaine's feat.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

are you gonna contribute or are you gonna troll son?
You accusing me of trolling here is hilarious, because if you actually take a look at this thread I'm by far the one who contributed the most here. While you keep saying shit like "alt characters don't count" because it doesn't help your pov, while simply ignoring all of the scans I've posted. If anyone's behaviour can be considered trolling here it's yours.

Morlun is an entirely different tier than Gorgon.

FFS Morlun was never actually bested in battle without a plot device.

1. Spider-Man used his irradiated blood to poison him so her turned to dust.
2. Spider-Man become "The Other" which is basically Inheritor kryptonite and stabbed Morlun (same way Kaine was able to kill Solus)
3. He was BFRed into Wakanda's Death Realm where he fought the endless hordes of death.
4. And in Spiderverse Spider-Man with a group of other Spiders and an Inheritor that switched sides he (Morlun), along with the rest of the inheritors were BFRed again into a place where they could barely survive.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:45 PM