KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morlun vs Gorgon

Morlun vs Gorgon
Started by: CosmicComet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Du beschuldigst mich, hier zu trollen, ist urkomisch, denn wenn du dir diesen Thread anschaust, bin ich bei weitem derjenige, der hier am meisten beigetragen hat. Während du sagst Scheiße wie "alt Charaktere zählen nicht", weil es nicht hilft, Ihre Pov, während einfach ignorieren alle Scans, die ich gepostet habe. Wenn jemandes Verhalten als Trolling angesehen werden kann, gehört es Ihnen.

Morlun ist eine ganz andere Stufe als Gorgon.

FFS Morlun wurde nie ohne ein Plot-Gerät im Kampf besiegt.

1. Spider-Man benutzte sein bestrahltes Blut, um ihn zu vergiften, sodass sie zu Staub wurde.

2. Spider-Man wird "The Other", was im Grunde Inheritor Kryptonite ist und Morlun erstochen hat (genauso wie Kaine Solus töten konnte)

3. Er wurde in Wakandas Todesreich gebracht, wo er gegen die endlosen Horden des Todes kämpfte.

4. Und in Spiderverse Spider-Man mit einer Gruppe anderer Spinnen und einem Inheritor, der die Seiten wechselte, wurde er (Morlun) zusammen mit dem Rest der Erben wieder an einen Ort gebracht, wo sie kaum überleben konnten.

Nice to know you still have your saltiness Parmesanmaniac. Good post thumb up

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:50 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

You accusing me of trolling here is hilarious, because if you actually take a look at this thread I'm by far the one who contributed the most here. While you keep saying shit like "alt characters don't count" because it doesn't help your pov, while simply ignoring all of the scans I've posted. If anyone's behaviour can be considered trolling here it's yours.

Morlun is an entirely different tier than Gorgon.

FFS Morlun was never actually bested in battle without a plot device.

1. Spider-Man used his irradiated blood to poison him so her turned to dust.
2. Spider-Man become "The Other" which is basically Inheritor kryptonite and stabbed Morlun (same way Kaine was able to kill Solus)
3. He was BFRed into Wakanda's Death Realm where he fought the endless hordes of death.
4. And in Spiderverse Spider-Man with a group of other Spiders and an Inheritor that switched sides he (Morlun), along with the rest of the inheritors were BFRed again into a place where they could barely survive.

Actually, you'll find it is I who contributed the most.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:53 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Parm, who did the most work in this thread, convinced me that Morlun stomps the wolvie villain to paste.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 08:00 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Both characters have few appearances, old KMCers like us should know them by heart.

Morlun is a powerhouse, but he's not tailor-made for guys like Gorgon.

Immune to piercing attacks? Nope.

Hyper speed? Yes, but to much less degree than that of Gorgon's.

Resisting matter manipulation? Again, nope.

Gorgon could also distract him with a minor telepathic assault, like he did to Logan in the end of AoS... since Morlun has no TP "armor" feats and could be read like an open book.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 08:05 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

There is no such thing as 'piercing attacks'.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 08:07 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by CosmicComet
There is no such thing as 'piercing attacks'.

Read some comics, bro.

But fine, let's play your highly trollish game. Even Ezekiel was able to bloody Morlun's nose...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 08:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Oh. Oh we don't want to play that game.

Morlun has long hair, just like Mariko....

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 08:31 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

I was about to post this after I looked for the Captain Universe vs. Solus scan, that is actually so OP that it's absurd. How can someone be faster than an alarm system that can send alarms before the initial action even started?

I know WTF! Stuff like that can make you hate a character like Morlun.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 09:19 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Then again, if Deathstroke did it, I wouldn't be complaining. cool

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 09:20 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Morlun's speed beyond linear time confirmed.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 09:48 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
morlun is definitely far more powerful than gorgon. he should certainly be fast enough to catch him. it would only take a couple solid shots to end it. not sure how the stare would work on him though so that's always a question... i wonder how morlun would do getting sliced up by the sword a few times too? i'd think he'd weather it pretty easily, but it would be interesting. stare aside, this does seem like morlun should stomp him pretty easily.

Only a couple shots?

In EOTS he was tanking claw piercings by Logan on a Jetpack while S.H.I.E.L.D. was firing on him. He bounced back from getting kicked through a cave by some Atlus like character, "disarmed" speedster YoYo, tanked enhanced Shangs best shots...

Morlun did about the same things on a far greater scale. Gorgon could probably walk through Wakanda weaponary and beat around a team of Spidey's too.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:02 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

huh? gorgon can take wakanda? blink i don't think gorgon could beat panther...

spidey had likened morlun to getting hit by thor. no expression i think you have a bit of an overdeveloped sense of just what gorgon is.... this happens to him:

https://plus.google.com/photos/1162...0e-ff0ea246de7c

https://plus.google.com/photos/1162...0e-ff0ea246de7c

given his nature. it is entirely possible that like herc, who one-shotted him, that morlun could also simply resist the stare, but that is really impossible to say. imo he is certainly powerful enough though.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:08 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is that mortal Herc? And where is it from?

If it's depowered Hercules, that's a pretty serious lowball, when measured against Enemy of the State and Secret Defenders (Just like Bendis having Matt flying kick KO him is.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:16 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I'd like to see Gorgon's best feats.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:18 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll do it, but I'd like to know the context of that scan first, please.

Couldn't be mortal level Hercules... He has his powers, right?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:20 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

that was from secret empire and that was full power herc. which is relevant because as i said, morlun has been compared by spidey to guys in thor's class of power. the multiversal nature of his family would actually seem to back that statement up.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:22 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Didn't Morlun not only tank vibranium tipped missiles, but tore a vibranium mesh too?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:46 AM
Stoic
Avenger

These guys are on two completely different threat levels.

Morlun is a much larger threat, and Spidey should be getting mad kudos for surviving any encounter that he has had with him. Gorgon is just more slippery and has more immediate resources to draw from. In the end it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Morlun were able to resist and eventually build up an immunity to the stare, but that's extremely speculative.

I wouldn't place the Gorgon stare on the level of Wonder Woman's lasso in terms it working as successfully, but it's up there in the haxx dept.

Toe to toe? Morlun could probably rip his spine out, and I actually don't like Herc's odds if he were put up against this guy TBH.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:54 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Didn't Morlun not only tank vibranium tipped missiles, but tore a vibranium mesh too?
adamantium

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:55 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

You accusing me of trolling here is hilarious, because if you actually take a look at this thread I'm by far the one who contributed the most here. While you keep saying shit like "alt characters don't count" because it doesn't help your pov, while simply ignoring all of the scans I've posted. If anyone's behaviour can be considered trolling here it's yours.

Morlun is an entirely different tier than Gorgon.

FFS Morlun was never actually bested in battle without a plot device.

1. Spider-Man used his irradiated blood to poison him so her turned to dust.
2. Spider-Man become "The Other" which is basically Inheritor kryptonite and stabbed Morlun (same way Kaine was able to kill Solus)
3. He was BFRed into Wakanda's Death Realm where he fought the endless hordes of death.
4. And in Spiderverse Spider-Man with a group of other Spiders and an Inheritor that switched sides he (Morlun), along with the rest of the inheritors were BFRed again into a place where they could barely survive.

because alt characters don't count. everyone (except 616 characters) was fodder. we don't know how powerful captain universe sm was, we dont just assume it's equal to 616 since we have multiple examples of alt charatcers paling in comparison to their counterparts.

1. i read the story
2. i read the story
3. i read the story
4. i read the story

morlun and crew have the advantage over totems, gargan is not a totem...nor is he a fodder alt universe character with zero feats. gorgon is arguably as fast, better skilled, weaker strength wise, durability wash, has a hf and a one shot weapon

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 03:42 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote