KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morlun vs Gorgon

Morlun vs Gorgon
Started by: CosmicComet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Russian Federation

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You need a Class 100 villain to punch you in the head or what?

Morlun's superhumanly fast, capable of tagging faster characters than himself in combat (given enough time), but this is a blatant lie.

I've been hit in the head plenty, so i'd rather not. stick out tongue

It's not even a stretch, let alone a lie. Morlun was shown to be able to tag Spider-man with ease. Hell, Parm just posted a scan of him moving so fast 4 Spider-men said he is faster than their spider sense.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Both characters have few appearances, old KMCers like us should know them by heart.

Morlun is a powerhouse, but he's not tailor-made for guys like Gorgon.

Immune to piercing attacks? Nope.

Hyper speed? Yes, but to much less degree than that of Gorgon's.

Resisting matter manipulation? Again, nope.

Gorgon could also distract him with a minor telepathic assault, like he did to Logan in the end of AoS... since Morlun has no TP "armor" feats and could be read like an open book.

Best case scenario one could argue that he and Gorgon are in the same league speed-wise.

Morlun is not unpiercable but he is pretty much immune to piercing attacks. At least to the point that he outright ignores vibranium spear through the heart and alt. u. Wolverine's claws through the chest (which we can safely assume to be adamantium considering they went right through), not to mention all the debris from wakandan vibranium missiles/bombs that they threw at him.
Whether he can resist Gorgon's swords is yet to be seen (I personally would bet he can), but I wouldn't use the "The Other" as an example since it's basically an anti-inheritors plot device weapon.

As for telepathic distraction/stone stare, if we are to use their more rare abilities, one could argue that Morlun could use that vanishing trick to remain undetected, the same trick that allowed him to jump past Wolverine while talking and somehow remain unnoticed by Logan's super senses.

It certainly can be argued that Gorgon could win some using his more exotic abilities/sword, but it's Morlun's fight to lose.


__________________


Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 05:57 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

Gender: Male
Location: P.A.R.M. Industries HQ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
because alt characters don't count. everyone (except 616 characters) was fodder. we don't know how powerful captain universe sm was, we dont just assume it's equal to 616 since we have multiple examples of alt charatcers paling in comparison to their counterparts.

1. i read the story
2. i read the story
3. i read the story
4. i read the story

morlun and crew have the advantage over totems, gargan is not a totem...nor is he a fodder alt universe character with zero feats. gorgon is arguably as fast, better skilled, weaker strength wise, durability wash, has a hf and a one shot weapon
What a great logic, let's not allow alternate versions as feats for a multiversal character in a multiversal event with only two 616 characters present.

Characters not allowed: Fodder, totems, alternative versions, characters with no feats (even though they have clear descriptions by what characters said about them or what they said about themself) <- so basically pretty much every character he has ever faced. Thunderous applause for Sin

Ironically since you're forcing me to use only 616 examples and feats pulled from 616 characters I can simply claim Morlun turns invisble for Gorgon (as he did for 616 Wolverine) and beats the shit out of him.

Characters might not be on the same level as their 616 counterpart but usually they are in the same tier.

And no Gorgon is not a totem but neither are those:


(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(they don't count of course because it's fodder)

plus of course 2 different cosmic beings with different power sources (which doesn't count of course since their alt versions).

I kinda like the irony of this one though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgon

(please log in to view the image)


worked just fine, why don't you purify yourself in waters of lake minnetonka?


__________________

Last edited by Parmaniac on Mar 7th, 2018 at 06:08 AM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 06:05 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Basically, Morlun is a Spidey foe and Gorgon is a Wolvy foe.

Spiderman >>> Wolverine.

Maths don't lie.


__________________


Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 08:45 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Gender: Female
Location: Poppin Pills on the Rainbow Bridge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What a great logic, let's not allow alternate versions as feats for a multiversal character in a multiversal event with only two 616 characters present.

Characters not allowed: Fodder, totems, alternative versions, characters with no feats (even though they have clear descriptions by what characters said about them or what they said about themself) <- so basically pretty much every character he has ever faced. Thunderous applause for Sin

Ironically since you're forcing me to use only 616 examples and feats pulled from 616 characters I can simply claim Morlun turns invisble for Gorgon (as he did for 616 Wolverine) and beats the shit out of him.

Characters might not be on the same level as their 616 counterpart but usually they are in the same tier.

And no Gorgon is not a totem but neither are those:


(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(they don't count of course because it's fodder)

plus of course 2 different cosmic beings with different power sources (which doesn't count of course since their alt versions).

I kinda like the irony of this one though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgon

(please log in to view the image)


worked just fine, why don't you purify yourself in waters of lake minnetonka?


lol you mad? your entire post is stupid. im not using a featless character as a gauge. sorry


__________________

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 04:06 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

Gender: Male
Location: P.A.R.M. Industries HQ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol you mad? your entire post is stupid. im not using a featless character as a gauge. sorry
Concession accepted


__________________

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 05:26 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Gender: Female
Location: Poppin Pills on the Rainbow Bridge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Concession accepted


didnt concede. your stance is dumb. not gonna assume Hulk fron 2067 is in the same tier as Hulk from 616 just becuz. get that grade school debating outta here


__________________

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 05:30 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Not in bait threads

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
didnt concede. your stance is dumb. not gonna assume Hulk fron 2067 is in the same tier as Hulk from 616 just becuz. get that grade school debating outta here
What about half as strong?


__________________

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:10 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Gender: Female
Location: Poppin Pills on the Rainbow Bridge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
What about half as strong?


hes not anyting unless he displays the same level of strength. we dont just assume


__________________

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:47 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Prince of all Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
I've been hit in the head plenty, so i'd rather not. stick out tongue

It's not even a stretch, let alone a lie. Morlun was shown to be able to tag Spider-man with ease. Hell, Parm just posted a scan of him moving so fast 4 Spider-men said he is faster than their spider sense.



Alternate Spider-Men.

616 Parker was able to go to a prolonged battle with Morlun, avoiding being fatally tagged... he even had his blitz moments against Morlun... so I need to disagree.


__________________

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 08:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Alternate Spider-Men.

616 Parker was able to go to a prolonged battle with Morlun, avoiding being fatally tagged... he even had his blitz moments against Morlun... so I need to disagree.


So would you say he's about as fast as Matt on average? (And how come no one else ever gets play for tagging Spidey with ease? Lots have done it... some, consistently.)


__________________

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 11:50 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

Gender: Male
Location: P.A.R.M. Industries HQ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
So would you say he's about as fast as Matt on average? (And how come no one else ever gets play for tagging Spidey with ease? Lots have done it... some, consistently.)
There's a difference between tagging Spider-Man and Spider-Man being overwhelmed by someone's speed and commenting on it.


__________________

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 11:53 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Not in bait threads

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hes not anyting unless he displays the same level of strength. we dont just assume
But surely we can assume say someone with Hulk powers is above Spider-Man level in strength no?

Also, you missed the point of The Fuhrer bringing up draining characters. He wasn't saying Mordaddy could drain Captain Universe of 616 for example, but he was using it to show he could drain large amounts of energy not Spider-Totems. Morlun casually drained a Genis Vell for instance, who may or may not have had a full history of feats. I can't find solid proof it's the same Genis besides bios.
And on that note, Captain Universe Spider-Man was a self proclaimed God and the most powerful thing in the universe. He also effortlessly killed Lord Jennix, so he wasn't just some weak character. Solus was able to stand up to him and drain his attacks.

Solus who got killed by a hugely amped Kaine Other who Morlun was able to rip apart and kill.

A lot of alt characters are featless yes, but being featless does not mean being a normal human.


__________________

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:47 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Gender: Male
Location: Planning to take over the WORLD!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
But surely we can assume say someone with Hulk powers is above Spider-Man level in strength no?

Also, you missed the point of The Fuhrer bringing up draining characters. He wasn't saying Mordaddy could drain Captain Universe of 616 for example, but he was using it to show he could drain large amounts of energy not Spider-Totems. Morlun casually drained a Genis Vell for instance, who may or may not have had a full history of feats. I can't find solid proof it's the same Genis besides bios.
And on that note, Captain Universe Spider-Man was a self proclaimed God and the most powerful thing in the universe. He also effortlessly killed Lord Jennix, so he wasn't just some weak character. Solus was able to stand up to him and drain his attacks.

Solus who got killed by a hugely amped Kaine Other who Morlun was able to rip apart and kill.

A lot of alt characters are featless yes, but being featless does not mean being a normal human.


and, you know, common sense....


__________________

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 09:26 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

Gender: Male
Location: P.A.R.M. Industries HQ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
But surely we can assume say someone with Hulk powers is above Spider-Man level in strength no?

Also, you missed the point of The Fuhrer bringing up draining characters. He wasn't saying Mordaddy could drain Captain Universe of 616 for example, but he was using it to show he could drain large amounts of energy not Spider-Totems. Morlun casually drained a Genis Vell for instance, who may or may not have had a full history of feats. I can't find solid proof it's the same Genis besides bios.
And on that note, Captain Universe Spider-Man was a self proclaimed God and the most powerful thing in the universe. He also effortlessly killed Lord Jennix, so he wasn't just some weak character. Solus was able to stand up to him and drain his attacks.

Solus who got killed by a hugely amped Kaine Other who Morlun was able to rip apart and kill.

A lot of alt characters are featless yes, but being featless does not mean being a normal human.


http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2

*cough* *cough*


__________________

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 09:39 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Gender: Female
Location: Poppin Pills on the Rainbow Bridge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
But surely we can assume say someone with Hulk powers is above Spider-Man level in strength no?

Also, you missed the point of The Fuhrer bringing up draining characters. He wasn't saying Mordaddy could drain Captain Universe of 616 for example, but he was using it to show he could drain large amounts of energy not Spider-Totems. Morlun casually drained a Genis Vell for instance, who may or may not have had a full history of feats. I can't find solid proof it's the same Genis besides bios.
And on that note, Captain Universe Spider-Man was a self proclaimed God and the most powerful thing in the universe. He also effortlessly killed Lord Jennix, so he wasn't just some weak character. Solus was able to stand up to him and drain his attacks.

Solus who got killed by a hugely amped Kaine Other who Morlun was able to rip apart and kill.

A lot of alt characters are featless yes, but being featless does not mean being a normal human.


are all hulks the same? Jen has the same powerset and she gets stronger as she rages can I assume she can go Worldbreaker? I dont assume anything till its proven you know ON PANEL.

Universes draining was explained away because his power was pure life energy or something along those lines.

i never said they were normal human i said they werent equal to their 616 counterparts until proven so. how is that so hard to grasp?


__________________

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 10:52 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Not in bait threads

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
are all hulks the same? Jen has the same powerset and she gets stronger as she rages can I assume she can go Worldbreaker? I dont assume anything till its proven you know ON PANEL.

Universes draining was explained away because his power was pure life energy or something along those lines.

i never said they were normal human i said they werent equal to their 616 counterparts until proven so. how is that so hard to grasp?
First off Sin, rim my anus if you're going to come at me with that tone. And don't expect me not to try and push out a shit either. erm

Second, no, not all Hulks are the same. Which is why I was asking you questions earlier about where you'd place them. You instead just said he wasn't anything.
Also there's a difference between Jen and Bruce, mainly one directly received it, while Jen just was sharing needles with Bruce.


Yes, but that was the point. That he wasn't limited to totems. That Gorgan might have some life energy to drain.
Cap also wasn't able to casually blow up Solus as well, and they had something of a fight before the draining.


And people weren't saying they were directly equal (mind you, Hulk has fought a few alt Hulks and more often than not they are portrayed as the same strength), they were saying they were in the same tier. Which if you want to put a definition on it, they'd lack the high end feats of the characters, while the average to lower end feats should be reasonable to assume.
What this means is that while Spider Hulk couldn't punch a planet in twix, he could however go fist to punch with say Namor for example.

No one is saying we give them feats, but rather that we assume they can accomplish some Hulk level things. I think that's more than fair. The intention of a Hulk for instance isn't to be a class 20. But even if we ignore my off the head made up definition, we should be able to reasonably assume an alt Hulk for example is stronger than Gorgon.


__________________

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

Gender: Male
Location: P.A.R.M. Industries HQ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
smh...two over hyped characters. they stalemate
No explanation why, this is the start of a trend here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, they're very similar in many ways.

Pale skin, overpowered, arrogant, near-perfect track records (at least used to be that way)...

Morlun is more powerful physically, Gorgon is more versatile and skilled...
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
this is y they stalemate
You jumped on Stilt's explanation which would be fine IF you would have stayed there.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
morlun isnt gonna override gorgons hf and gorgon has no way to put morlun down. stone stare is rarely effective
Again unsupported claims, but my lovely beholders have a look at the "no way to put Morlun down" part (It's kind of important later on)

*Darksaint posts a scan of an insane speed feat for Morlun* it gets ignored, the start of another trend Sin starts here.

*The story teller Parmaniac posts an insane quantifiable feat of Morlun (him no selling all of Wakandas weaponry), something that actually goes far beyond what gorgon has ever displayed* Sin ignores that too.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
alt reality characters dont count.
Sin picks up on her first trend to make unsupported claims, giving no explaination (and being totally unaware what this means for a multiversal character who had a significant amount of his total feats in a multiversal event).

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It shows he can feed on people who aren't totems, though.
Darksaint elaborates why this feat still matters.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Adamantium net
Bran makes a short statement which clearly gives another good feat for Morlun away also clearly above what Gorgon has displayed, Sin continues her trend of ignorance, in her defense in this case probably because she had no ****ing idea what he was talking about.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I love Sin's desperate attempts to justify a stalemate laughing out loud

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
are you gonna contribute or are you gonna troll son?
Sin makes an attempt to jab at Parmaniac (me) in accusation of trolling and actually asking for contribution, the irony should be quite obvious by now.


__________________

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:17 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

Gender: Male
Location: P.A.R.M. Industries HQ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You accusing me of trolling here is hilarious, because if you actually take a look at this thread I'm by far the one who contributed the most here. While you keep saying shit like "alt characters don't count" because it doesn't help your pov, while simply ignoring all of the scans I've posted. If anyone's behaviour can be considered trolling here it's yours.

Morlun is an entirely different tier than Gorgon.

FFS Morlun was never actually bested in battle without a plot device.

1. Spider-Man used his irradiated blood to poison him so her turned to dust.
2. Spider-Man become "The Other" which is basically Inheritor kryptonite and stabbed Morlun (same way Kaine was able to kill Solus)
3. He was BFRed into Wakanda's Death Realm where he fought the endless hordes of death.
4. And in Spiderverse Spider-Man with a group of other Spiders and an Inheritor that switched sides he (Morlun), along with the rest of the inheritors were BFRed again into a place where they could barely survive.
Here Parmaniac does a little sum up in between in hope to get this into the right direction, how naive this well intentioned man was.

quote: (post)


Leonidas actually starts to present scans (something Sin hasn't done once, eventhough we have reached the middle of page 3 by now, so much for contribution) that show that Gorgon since his early showings actually went down on the ladder (if this is justified or not is another topic)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I'd like to see Gorgon's best feats.
The noble Parmaniac directly asks for scans or at least a list of Gorgon's best feats so far in hope to get any type of productive reaction from the usual suspect.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
that was from secret empire and that was full power herc. which is relevant because as i said, morlun has been compared by spidey to guys in thor's class of power. the multiversal nature of his family would actually seem to back that statement up.
Leonidas once more adds information to the debate to clarify the scans he has posted as his contribution, it is important that Leonidas mentions Morluns multiversal nature and that usually (<- the word means most of the time but there can be exceptions, why do I explain that? Keep on reading)


__________________

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:17 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

Gender: Male
Location: P.A.R.M. Industries HQ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Didn't Morlun not only tank vibranium tipped missiles, but tore a vibranium mesh too?


quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
adamantium
Here we have CosmicComet asking a question for the feat One Big Mob hinted at and Parmaniac correcting him about the detail of what the net was made out of (contributing).

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
because alt characters don't count. everyone (except 616 characters) was fodder. we don't know how powerful captain universe sm was, we dont just assume it's equal to 616 since we have multiple examples of alt charatcers paling in comparison to their counterparts.

1. i read the story
2. i read the story
3. i read the story
4. i read the story

morlun and crew have the advantage over totems, gargan is not a totem...nor is he a fodder alt universe character with zero feats. gorgon is arguably as fast, better skilled, weaker strength wise, durability wash, has a hf and a one shot weapon
and here we have Sin continuing her trend of unsupported claims such as "we don't know how powerful Captain Universe Spider-Man was" even though he one shotted an Inheritor and was described as the most powerful being in his native universe and his short fight with Solus was actually so impressive that Morlun (the most powerful Inheritor except maybe Karn and the usually arrogant-never-impressed Superior Spider-Man were really impressed by it).

Going by the quality of Sins replies and arguments in this thread so far

1. unlikely
2. unlikely
3. unlikely
4. unlikely

Sin also suddenly mentions that Gorgon has a "one shot weapon" even though her initial stance was that they stalemate and that Gorgon has no way of putting Morlun down. So by her own logic this weapon can't really have an effect on Morlun and it makes it quite awkward to now mention it especially under the label of a "one shot weapon", this either refers to the stone stare which she already labeled as ineffective or the God Killer Sword. Also all of her stat comparisons are unsupported claims since she hasn't posted a single scan of Gorgon to be compared to Morlun quite uber feats that were contributed by the evil troll Parmaniac.


__________________

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:17 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

Gender: Male
Location: P.A.R.M. Industries HQ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What a great logic, let's not allow alternate versions as feats for a multiversal character in a multiversal event with only two 616 characters present.

Characters not allowed: Fodder, totems, alternative versions, characters with no feats (even though they have clear descriptions by what characters said about them or what they said about themself) <- so basically pretty much every character he has ever faced. Thunderous applause for Sin

Ironically since you're forcing me to use only 616 examples and feats pulled from 616 characters I can simply claim Morlun turns invisble for Gorgon (as he did for 616 Wolverine) and beats the shit out of him.

Characters might not be on the same level as their 616 counterpart but usually they are in the same tier.

And no Gorgon is not a totem but neither are those:


(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(they don't count of course because it's fodder)

plus of course 2 different cosmic beings with different power sources (which doesn't count of course since their alt versions).

I kinda like the irony of this one though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgon

(please log in to view the image)


worked just fine, why don't you purify yourself in waters of lake minnetonka?
Here the evil troll Parmaniac crawls out under his bridge once again to tell Sin the logical flaws of her argumentation and actually kept on his evil plot of contributing new feats by mentioning them and actually daring to post scans of them, Sin continuing her trend of ignorance while she carefully deconstructed every single of Parmaniacs arguments with a razorsharp on point post

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol you mad? your entire post is stupid. im not using a featless character as a gauge. sorry


__________________

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:18 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 02:08 PM.
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morlun vs Gorgon

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.