KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Jason Voorhees vs Wolverine

Jason Voorhees vs Wolverine
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Jason Voorhees vs Wolverine

Fight takes place at Camp Crystal Lake at night.

Zombie Jason for this fight, he is armed with his machete.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 11:08 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

After Little Jimmy cuts up Jason. Jason posses Little Jimmy by making him eat his Black Evil Heart. Little Jimmy's HF makes his body the PERFECT MURDER VESSEL To contain Jason.

JASON WINS!!!!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 11:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
After Little Jimmy cuts up Jason. Jason posses Little Jimmy by making him eat his Black Evil Heart. Little Jimmy's HF makes his body the PERFECT MURDER VESSEL To contain Jason.

JASON WINS!!!!

One of us has no idea what you're talking about.... and I'm 60% sure it's me.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 01:35 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Scoobless

Jason Goes to Hell ....

(please log in to view the image)

This is the Movie Forum so I am using Movie Feats.

This shit happened in JTGH....

LITTLE JIMMY IS GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 01:39 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Scoobless

He's basically saying that Jason's current body will get shredded by Logan, but then Jason will just take over Logan's body afterwards.

Anyway, if Logan has his adamantium skeleton and claws for this fight, he wins. Jason's machete is going to be next to useless.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 03:06 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
He's basically saying that Jason's current body will get shredded by Logan, but then Jason will just take over Logan's body afterwards.

Anyway, if Logan has his adamantium skeleton and claws for this fight, he wins. Jason's machete is going to be next to useless.
I don't know about that. Jason has a monster of a healing factor (just look at the damage he took from Freddy; I don't even think Wolverine could take that and continue). Jason is also leagues stronger than anyone Logan has fought (like when he hammer tossed that teen into the distance in FvJ). There's also that scene where he punched that boxers head clean off in a single hit. I'd imagine that would KO Logan.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:38 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Jason's Reality Breaking Powers aren't as High Factor as Little Jimmy's are.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:43 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Honestly, it depends on which showings you look at. Wolverine tends to fluctuate a lot depending on the movie/plot. His high- and low ends are far apart.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:46 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Yeah that's true. I'd say if he can get a clean decap like he did on Deadpool, he wins. If Jason gets his hands on him though, Logan is going to have a rough time.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:49 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I don't know about that. Jason has a monster of a healing factor (just look at the damage he took from Freddy; I don't even think Wolverine could take that and continue). Jason is also leagues stronger than anyone Logan has fought (like when he hammer tossed that teen into the distance in FvJ). There's also that scene where he punched that boxers head clean off in a single hit. I'd imagine that would KO Logan.

Freddy's claws don't cut through literally anything. Logan has casually swiped through industrial and military grade metals, materials, and hardware. Jason's arm or leg or neck will offer as much resistance as normal people...none.

Wolverine has taken more damage than that and continued.

He didn't hammer toss anyone. He smacked Kelly Rowland with his machete and she flew into a tree. Juggernaut(who Logan fought) stepped on an armored personnel carrier and crumpled it like tin foil. He also threw Logan threw several parts of a house with ease and was so heavy the ground shook when he walked. I also don't see Jason bulldozing through multiple several foot thick concrete walls like they aren't there.

Jason's not ko'ing him either after his showings from essentially X2 onward.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 06:05 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by KingD19
Freddy's claws don't cut through literally anything. Logan has casually swiped through industrial and military grade metals, materials, and hardware.

Yeah but his Bone Claws have done the same thing.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 06:45 AM
KingD19

Yeah but his Bone Claws have done the same thing.

True they've cut most of what they came up against. But he has Adamantium here. Which means nothing Jason does will be more than a deep cut, which will heal in seconds.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 07:02 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Unless we make it Uber Jason and give him the 25(?)Century Space Metal.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 07:05 AM
KingD19

Unless we make it Uber Jason and give him the 25(?)Century Space Metal.

Even then, he won't be stronger than several opponents Logan's gone up against, and he will still get cut up, as to date Adamantium has cut through everything it's gone up against and is indestructible aside from other altered forms of Adamantium(bullet/heated), while Jason has only fought regular people and an idiotic android who powered him up.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 07:10 AM
Flyattractor

Yeah but that Jason has nanite powered Healing!!!!!!

Which in the books gave him Martian Manhunter type powers.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 07:14 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I might be mis-remembering (it's been a really long time since I watched that film), but didn't Jason X even survive the vacuum of space?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 08:25 AM
h1a8

Spite

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:50 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by KingD19
Freddy's claws don't cut through literally anything. Logan has casually swiped through industrial and military grade metals, materials, and hardware. Jason's arm or leg or neck will offer as much resistance as normal people...none.

Wolverine has taken more damage than that and continued.

He didn't hammer toss anyone. He smacked Kelly Rowland with his machete and she flew into a tree. Juggernaut(who Logan fought) stepped on an armored personnel carrier and crumpled it like tin foil. He also threw Logan threw several parts of a house with ease and was so heavy the ground shook when he walked. I also don't see Jason bulldozing through multiple several foot thick concrete walls like they aren't there.

Jason's not ko'ing him either after his showings from essentially X2 onward.
I'm not talking about Kelly Rowland. I'm talking about the corn field. He stuck a teen with a pitchfork and hammer tossed him into the distance. Even Juggs never showed strength like that. Plus, it's not like Logan did good against Juggs. He was stomped the entire time.

And I'm talking about both Jasons dream sequence along with the final fight. Logan has not taken damage like that and continued. He's been regularly KOed by much less. X1 he was KOed by Creed who smacked him with a tree. X2 he was KOed by a bullet to the head from a cops handgun. X3 he was KOed after Mags threw him through a few trees. Compare any of that to Freddy pinballing Jason around before dropping the giant metal container on him in his dream and Jason being no worse for wear.

Jason has amazing durability and strength feats, and thats before you even get to the comics (which are in continuity with the movies) where he does stuff like picks up entire vehicles, continues fighting after having half his torso blown off, and regularly shrugs off automatic fire and head shots. There's also all the abuse he got in his fight with Ash and rematch with Freddy. He is more than strong enough to KO Logan, and more than durable enough to take anything Logan dishes out. He's also fast enough to go toe to toe with someone as fast and agile as Freddy, and actually make a damn good fight out of it unlike Logan vs Lady Deathstrike. I'm not saying he flat out wins, but Wolverine would have to work damn hard for it. Jason is much worse than Creed was, and Creed flat out stomped him in X1.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Mar 5th, 2018 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 06:21 PM
Mindset

No clue how anyone thinks Jason's slow ass is not going to get cut apart.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 08:38 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Wolverine is not to have a problem here

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 09:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote