KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gamora vs Iron Fist

Gamora vs Iron Fist
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

Gamora vs Iron Fist

Equalized stats, no powers.


Who wins?


__________________

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 03:41 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Prince of all Saiyans

(please log in to view the image)

Brutal, man. Just brutal.

Gamora can't compete here.


__________________

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 04:08 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Gender: Female
Location: Poppin Pills on the Rainbow Bridge

danny...gamora is not that skilled


__________________

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 04:14 PM
Sin I AM is online now! Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gadabout
Senior Member

Gender:
Location: United States

Talking MCU? Then yeah Danny...who was not that impressive imo, actually quite meh overall

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 04:45 PM
Gadabout is currently offline Click here to Send Gadabout a Private Message Find more posts by Gadabout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Gender: Male
Location: Planning to take over the WORLD!

equalized stats? why do that? he wins handily if equalized. normal gamora + sword would be a great fight imo. danny has done well against people in her strength class (luke for example). skills SHOULD be close at least. he'll hit harder, but her sword makes up the difference. i'm not sure who'd win a straight up battle tbh.


__________________

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 07:59 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Gender: Male
Location: United States, New Jersey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
equalized stats? why do that? he wins handily if equalized. normal gamora + sword would be a great fight imo. danny has done well against people in her strength class (luke for example). skills SHOULD be close at least. he'll hit harder, but her sword makes up the difference. i'm not sure who'd win a straight up battle tbh.


If stats were normalized I'd lay odds on Gamora coming out on top.

Danny can't get the kind of air time that she can and has. Fahgetabout-it!

This more or less should illustrate that she is the faster of the two. I mean It wouldn't make much sense if he was even close to her speed level since she's far lighter, made of sterner skeletal material, smaller than him, while also possessing a superior HF than he does. She also holds a considerable strength advantage over him. Which is enough for me to say that we can put a nail in that coffin.

The Gamora that fought Angela would more than likely defeat Danny.

Operating at the levels that she was at during the Infinity Crusade also gives me the impression that she is more than capable of handling herself against Danny.

Danny was defeated by Hiroim who was very similar to the characters that Gamora put down with pressure point strikes. Well at least from a physical prowess perspective. While Danny was able to hurt Hiroim, but was still unable to put him down, much less one shot schooling him. I couldn't get the full scans of the encounter but oh well.

Stats Equalized. Danny probably takes a larger majority.

Stats normalized, Gamora probably takes a comfortable lead.


__________________

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 09:52 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
If stats were normalized I'd lay odds on Gamora coming out on top.

Danny can't get the kind of air time that she can and has. Fahgetabout-it!

This more or less should illustrate that she is the faster of the two. I mean It wouldn't make much sense if he was even close to her speed level since she's far lighter, made of sterner skeletal material, smaller than him, while also possessing a superior HF than he does. She also holds a considerable strength advantage over him. Which is enough for me to say that we can put a nail in that coffin.

The Gamora that fought Angela would more than likely defeat Danny.

Operating at the levels that she was at during the Infinity Crusade also gives me the impression that she is more than capable of handling herself against Danny.

Danny was defeated by Hiroim who was very similar to the characters that Gamora put down with pressure point strikes. Well at least from a physical prowess perspective. While Danny was able to hurt Hiroim, but was still unable to put him down, much less one shot schooling him. I couldn't get the full scans of the encounter but oh well.

Stats Equalized. Danny probably takes a larger majority.

Stats normalized, Gamora probably takes a comfortable lead.


Shang also did better then Danny against Hirioim, so something doesn't add up.


Danny does have a drunken half mortal Herc going for him. Even drunk and at half power, that still puts him in, what, Things ballpark? He can rip apart a mountain and drag it back together around Hulk, so half of that would beat a 50 tonner, easy.


Plus, there's Bres. Manhandled Thor, and was only stopped by an Iron weakness. Iron Fist hit him with his strongest punch ever pre upgrade, and knocked him out (And himself soon after).

Finally, don't forget the Wrecking Crew. Some of them are easily the equal of Jen or whoever Gamora staggered/hurt in your examples.


__________________

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 01:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Gender: Male
Location: United States, New Jersey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Shang also did better then Danny against Hirioim, so something doesn't add up.


Danny does have a drunken half mortal Herc going for him. Even drunk and at half power, that still puts him in, what, Things ballpark? He can rip apart a mountain and drag it back together around Hulk, so half of that would beat a 50 tonner, easy.


Plus, there's Bres. Manhandled Thor, and was only stopped by an Iron weakness. Iron Fist hit him with his strongest punch ever pre upgrade, and knocked him out (And himself soon after).

Finally, don't forget the Wrecking Crew. Some of them are easily the equal of Jen or whoever Gamora staggered/hurt in your examples.


Gamora put them down with a touch though. Angela was so fast that Thor was unable to keep up. Angela would probably destroy the entire Wrecking Crew.


__________________

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 10:08 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

Angela's that powerful now?

Loved her in Spawn. She never seemed Thor powerful, though. And she may well trash the Crew, but for the record Danny did the same, in his origin retelling in the 1999's, without using an Iron Fist. Strictly used well placed strikes, until he got to Cannonball.


That's his striking feat. In terms of speed (Which seemed the main point of citing Angela)

Well, Thor had trouble keeping up with Spidey, remember. He's no slowpoke, but he's always had trouble with true speedsters and agile enough metas.

Danny, otoh, straight up knocked out Black Tarantula, who was a Spidey buster before Morlun started doing it. According to Peter himself, BT is a a juiced up him. And it was proven by the fact no matter how much he hit him, he couldn't even register a reaction, let alone KO him. That, in two fights. BT was tough enough to tank him, and fast enough to interrupt a leaping "Max Spider MvsC style" attack



While I don't really know Marvel Angela as well as Spawn, I'd assume she's not another female Thor with greater speed, even if she is fast enough to keep him on his toes and hold her own...


__________________

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 11:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Gender: Male
Location: The Batcave

Rand stomps


__________________



Thanks Steve.. UI Goku, Jiren and Vegeta

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 03:22 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack M
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

IF.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:05 PM
Zack M is online now! Click here to Send Zack M a Private Message Find more posts by Zack M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Prince of all Saiyans

Yeah, Danny has actual skill, not implied skill.


__________________

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:06 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime
Thinking About You

Gender: Male
Location: In your head.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Angela's that powerful now?

Angela definitely underwent some upgrades, although no idea if it'll stick. Last I saw she was flying around at super speed, stalemating Jane Thor.

https://postimg.org/image/6dr97y7lh/
https://postimg.org/image/xockfv2sl/

Meanwhile, Gamora gets taken apart by a holding back Carol Danvers that doesn't want to fight...

https://postimg.org/image/c1xjywh3p/
https://postimg.org/image/spp21dwfp/
https://postimg.org/image/d47qhfcrp/
https://postimg.org/image/4lyad2yj9/
https://postimg.org/image/4lyad2qth/

(Gamora got a lick in later on, but again, Carol was trying to talk.)


__________________



I'm always watching.

Last edited by StyleTime on Mar 9th, 2018 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:49 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 03:17 AM.
  Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gamora vs Iron Fist

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.