KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Surtur is Arguing with 4 different KMC people, at this very moment.

Surtur is Arguing with 4 different KMC people, at this very moment.
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Surtur is Arguing with 4 different KMC people, at this very moment.

Seems exhausting.

This thread can be deleted. But I thought it was interesting.

Reminds me of the old days in the Movie vs. Forum when Quanchi, right or wrong, argued with like 10 different people at once.

Exhausting as hell to imagine having to do that. But quite respectable to juggle all those arguments in his head at once and still deliver some punches.

What motivates people like Surtur and Quanchi to argue with that many people at once? Neither of them are autistic or anything like that. But they still have the mental power to do it.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 09:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Seems exhausting.

Reminds me of the old days in the Movie vs. Forum when Quanchi, right or wrong, argued with like 10 different people at once.

Exhausting as hell to imagine having to do that. But quite respectable to juggle all those arguments in his head at once and still deliver some punches.

What motivates people like Surtur and Quanchi to argue with that many people at once? Neither of them are autistic or anything like that. But they still have the mental power to do it.

Most of the people are morons though.

I can beat up 4 little kids at once too.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 09:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Re: Surtur is Arguing with 4 different KMC people, at this very moment.

Seems exhausting.

Quan is

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 09:45 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
I can beat up 4 little kids at once too.

I lol'd.

WTF is wrong with you?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 09:46 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I lol'd.

WTF is wrong with you?

Lol, the point was to show arguing with certain people here does not take as much mental power as one might think. It's not like I'm playing 4 different games of chess at the same time.

Though I could totally do that if I wanted to, probably.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

surt has an endless reservoir of displaced anger and his argument method is just basic and repetitive "u triggered".

and quan...quan's just...quan

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Mar 5th, 2018 at 10:05 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:02 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
surt has an endless reservoir of displaced anger and his argument method is just basic and repetitive "u triggered".

and quan...quan's just...quan

^Uses "you triggered" and variations of it all the time. Has had a longer meltdown than any other poster I have ever observed here.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:06 PM
dadudemon

^Uses "you triggered" and variations of it all the time. Has had a longer meltdown than any other poster I have ever observed here.

Don't turn this into a bashing thread...bashing bash will just make us bashtards.

I legit got mad twice on KMC. Once at AC and once....I can't remember where.

Let me see if I can find the one where I got triggered by Alpha Centauri.

Edit - Just looked it up. Lol, it's terrible. I got so mad and triggered by AC.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't turn this into a bashing thread...bashing bash will just make us bashtards.

Did you get triggered for 35 pages though?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:16 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
[...]his argument method is just basic and repetitive "u triggered".

Did you get triggered for 35 pages though?

clearly i was mistaken. my bad.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:26 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

AC was incredibly good at rubbing people the wrong way. And himself, we now know.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:30 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Maybe you guys should start doing 1 v 1 debates like what they do on comicvine.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:32 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

How does that work on a public forum?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:33 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe he was so good cuz he was truly from Alpha Centauri? You can't prove it.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:34 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

It gets tiring enough reading through pages of pettiness with zero substance let alone participating. That's what happens when an overzealous modding spell permabanned a load of people with interesting things to say back in the day.

Now it's just page after page of cuck, snowflake, fascist, triggered, cry more etc.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:35 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by BackFire
How does that work on a public forum?

Basically a Battlezone. pick a topic to debate and a mod deletes any posts made by other people in the thread.

Judges would be optional.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
AC was incredibly good at rubbing people the wrong way. And himself, we now know.

Over arm, under legger stranger?

jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
It gets tiring enough reading through pages of pettiness with zero substance let alone participating. That's what happens when an overzealous modding spell permabanned a load of people with interesting things to say back in the day.

Now it's just page after page of cuck, snowflake, fascist, triggered, cry more etc.

^Practically like Hitler himself typed this.

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by jaden101

lulz triggered cry more fegit.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:37 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Practically like Hitler himself typed this.

You should see my moustache.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:37 PM