KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Surtur is Arguing with 4 different KMC people, at this very moment.

Surtur is Arguing with 4 different KMC people, at this very moment.
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scribble
The Stallion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
AC was incredibly good at rubbing people the wrong way. And himself, we now know.
The reason I originally got permabanned was because I was so triggered by AC in this music argument we were having that I socked to avoid my ban to continue that argument. ****ing AC, man. It was something about that self-righteous tone that just riled people up something rotten, and then the whole bus and the bus itself clapped.

I do not think I will ever return again, my friend

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:41 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

Originally posted by Scribble
The reason I originally got permabanned was because I was so triggered by AC in this music argument we were having that I socked to avoid my ban to continue that argument. ****ing AC, man. It was something about that self-righteous tone that just riled people up something rotten, and then the whole bus and the bus itself clapped.
I think I was the only person he put on ignore... Haha! I liked Davey, till I new he was a little dodgy and in fact as a person to chat to, I'd probably still like him.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:52 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Dude.

Dude.

Those humans are not good people.

You ain't kidding. There was also Mick Philpot. A guy who set his own house on fire so he could big himself up to the media for saving his kids from a burning building. 5 of them burned to death.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:34 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
There was this one guy... I heard somewhere who AC spent his whole time hitting the report button about. Can't remember what I heard he was called. confused

did this other person also make a whole bus cheer? doubt it.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Kurk
All of you are pathetic (except Backfire of course)
You are weird kid.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:59 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Scribble

How embarrassingly shameful that you socked just to argue more with AC. I feel my chest thumping and insult reply is every bit as stupid. no expression

Why did we let AC rile us up to the point of doing such embarrassing things? mad

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I think I was the only person he put on ignore... Haha! I liked Davey, till I new he was a little dodgy and in fact as a person to chat to, I'd probably still like him.

He put me on ignore as well. I piss people off with big egos...

Last edited by dadudemon on Mar 6th, 2018 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 08:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
did this other person also make a whole bus cheer? doubt it.
No, no he didn't.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 05:46 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

How embarrassingly shameful that you socked just to argue more with AC. I feel my chest thumping and insult reply is every bit as stupid. no expression

Why did we let AC rile us up to the point of doing such embarrassing things? mad

He put me on ignore as well. I piss people off with big egos...

How long ago did this person post? I do not recall reading any of this person's posts, but I feel like I would remember them by the way everyone describe's them.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:42 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by socool8520
How long ago did this person post? I do not recall reading any of this person's posts, but I feel like I would remember them by the way everyone describe's them.

Alpha Centauri.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;userid=35340

His last posts were on April 26th 2010. The only interaction I remember having with him was back in a Transformers thread. He tried to tryhard me, but my knowledge trumped his, and he hated me for it :P

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 11:17 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I can't take all the credit. Donald J Trump has helped.

I just can't wait until the next time he gets an extra scoop of ice cream.
Or tries to ban a quarter of the global population from entering America because of their religion

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 01:40 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Firefly218
Or tries to ban a quarter of the global population from entering America because of their religion

Or calls 3rd world shitholes...shitholes.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 01:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

President’s are supposed to be diplomatic and respectful. Do you walk up to a homeless beggar and call him miserable and poor to his face? No, you give him a helping hand and discuss how he can improve and strengthen himself.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 01:48 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

President’s are supposed to be diplomatic and respectful. Do you walk up to a homeless beggar and call him miserable and poor to his face? No, you give him a helping hand and discuss how he can improve and strengthen himself.

Lol get the f*ck out of here with this silly shit. It's like you have no awareness at all of who Trump was or why people voted for him.

Hint: it wasn't to be polite.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 03:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Right, they are supposed to carry a presence of majesty, grace, and authority.

Trump is none of those.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 04:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol get the f*ck out of here with this silly shit. It's like you have no awareness at all of who Trump was or why people voted for him.

Hint: it wasn't to be polite.
You are on the wrong side of history my friend

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 04:43 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

It's okay, at least finally admitting that President Trump is the exact same fool as candidate Trump was, so they can't go "how were we supposed to know?" if (when at this point?) she goes south. Though I'm sure many will try.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 04:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Explain what Trump is doing thats so bad. And why hes on the wrong side of history.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 04:55 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, they are supposed to carry a presence of majesty, grace, and authority.

Trump is none of those.
Right, being the President is public service. A man like Trump isnt interested in public service.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 04:56 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
Explain what Trump is doing thats so bad. And why hes on the wrong side of history.
No thanks

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 04:56 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

All talk, no substance FeeFly

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 04:57 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote