KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kyle Rayner(ION) VERSUS King Thanos(DIONE)

Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kyle Rayner ION Wins 9 69.23%
King Thanos (DIONE) Wins 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kyle Rayner(ION) VERSUS King Thanos(DIONE)
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Kyle Rayner(ION) VERSUS King Thanos(DIONE)

ION

(please log in to view the image)

VERSUS

King Thanos

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:07 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Kyle rapes Thanos's body apart then feeds it to Death.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:55 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos oneshots. Kyle is a joke.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Ion oneshots, DIONE is a joke.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:40 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Ion oneshots, DIONE is a joke.
Sorry, but Thanos has the better comparative feats annihilating the mcu hand to hand. Dcu is too weak to offer King Thanos a competitive fight. Just like at the box office DC is a joke.

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:46 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^ Does anyone take this guy seriously? Just wondering

Anyway what are King Thanos feats?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:09 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12

Everyone has quan on ignore in the comic forums. Which is a shame because a lot of quan lites don't get to meet the master in a "debate"
I don't have him on ignore though. I know for a fact I can't debate against him though. Him and h1 are impossible to deal with. Absolute flawless ability to keep replying with new things.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:28 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Quan is the worst kind of troll

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 09:20 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

DIONE wins.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 11:13 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Off-paneling the Living Tribunal.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 11:34 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

My arguments are impregnable but to answer your question, you do.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:58 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Everyone has quan on ignore in the comic forums. Which is a shame because a lot of quan lites don't get to meet the master in a "debate"
I don't have him on ignore though. I know for a fact I can't debate against him though. Him and h1 are impossible to deal with. Absolute flawless ability to keep replying with new things.
This is Yw you speak to me after you pilfered my Maul sig. I guess trump was right to bring about the trade war. You Canadians cannot be trusted. Tariff the comics.

evil face

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 02:00 PM
cdtm

I kind of like seeing him work.

Manages to do his thing without devolving into an outright attack poodle, or the cringe-inducing bitter nerd with a victim complex a lot of wanna be's become

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 02:27 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
My arguments are impregnable but to answer your question, you do.

A retarded fat kid with down makes better arguments then you and no I don't though I enjoy agitating you.

Hmm Thanos might win if he can fight the comics not sure

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 06:00 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Astner
Off-paneling the Living Tribunal.

that scene never fails to make me laugh. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 08:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Lol it’s not just them. There are a few other people too who just pull random stuff and find a way to detail the entire debate to something else

Personally, I hate debate with fans of comic book characters. It’s hard to change their time. I haven’t seen people change Quans viewpoint...ever

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 08:31 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos oneshots. Kyle is a joke.

This.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 09:03 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I convinced Quan that Sentry beats Goku once. thumb up

And that Ganon beats Voldemort.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 11:46 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote