KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Fighter Z

Dragon Ball Fighter Z
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dragon Ball Fighter Z

Well I took the plunge on the XBox One X with a smoking hot deal

And I am getting the New Dragon Ball game.

Does anyone else have it and what are your thoughts? Also, Id be willing to link of with one on live and do some battles.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 01:32 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 01:35 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

What does this have to do with what I said?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 01:44 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everything.

Enjoy your shitty games. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 01:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

U mad?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 01:56 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh nice, so thats you, now I get it, u mad.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 01:56 PM
bbrem123

He's mad

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 01:58 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The term is angry.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 01:59 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

You do realize, you spend more time then anyone else here on thes two subforums complaining about DBZ. You were up late last night complaining and now up early this morning complaining.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:04 PM
bbrem123

lol^

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:06 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wasn't on last night.

You asked about your shitty game and shitty xbox, so I responded. smile

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:07 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your on all day, maybe you skipped last night to take a night off the whining and complaining.

I havent bought it yet, so its not my game yet, and you have not even played it, and it has a 9 out of 10. So you and shitty opinions are both irrelevant and useless to my thought process.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:11 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get Lemmingball Z instead. Another shitty game, but at least you don't have to pay for it.

And lemming character is better then normal Dragon Ball.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:18 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you played Dragon Ball fighter Z?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:19 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have I played Dragon Ball Fighter Z? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:32 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So that means no, you havent. Thanks for trying to derail my thread troll.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:33 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Einstein, you're posting games in the wrong forum.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:54 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you are trolling

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:52 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

laughing out loud

But yeah, I got DBFZ on the same platform. Finished the story and offline grinding (combo challenges, etc), though will be awhile before I start playing it online due to other things I've doing, watching, or playing in between. Plus I still kinda need to find my niche for what characters I find best work as a team in the game, apart from the androids. Something I'm in no hurry for under the circumstances, and plus DLC characters on the way... But yeah, great game. I'd say play through the story mode first after you've gone through the tutorials.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 05:16 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

I have the same worry, I guess. It seems like everyone that has played it likes it though. I might have to download it on my PS4.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:11 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote