KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Fighter Z

Dragon Ball Fighter Z
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Yeah, people have bad taste. Everyone that played Marvel vs Capcom 3 liked it to, and that was pretty bad.

As is Mortal Kombat X1, which I have played. Utter garbage, and a disappointment over 9.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 12:39 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

It's a solid anime fighter, but it's made by the folks behind Guilty Gear so that's no surprise, although I wish there were more characters with a "Dragon Install". My favorite part of GG was using Sol for his Dragon Install cause the song alone that kicked in could be enough to give you the motivation to turn a match around.

I'm still trying to find the team I'm most comfortable with, ATM I'm a big fan of Frieza, Yamcha, and Tien but then again those are the only characters I've touched since picking up the game. I might drop Tien to try and learn Trunks but sacrificing Chiaotzu never really gets old lol. Albeit I haven't had as much time to dedicate to this game as I have other fighters such as GG, Tekken, or SF, simply because I've been playing a lot of Monster Hunter too.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:28 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, people have bad taste. Everyone that played Marvel vs Capcom 3 liked it to, and that was pretty bad.

As is Mortal Kombat X1, which I have played. Utter garbage, and a disappointment over 9.

It wasn’t until Infinite ironically that I began to appreciate 3 a lot more for what it was. A lesser evil in the case of MvC, but still.

MKX was more balanced but I was largely disappointed with it too. Points for innovation in some areas, but with how much a step down the story and roster was, along with most of the characters I mained either being absent or changed in ways I didn’t like, I couldn’t stick with it for too long. Injustice 2 was such a disappointment compared to the first, at least its roster, I couldn’t even justify getting it. I hope the next MK is more redeeming in comparison but not holding my breath.

Not sure if you’ve played it any yet, but DB FighterZ thus far has been pretty solid, wonky servers aside, and hopefully will still be as balanced with the later DLC characters.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 03:37 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thoroughly enjoyed DBFZ, though as a whole I tend not to enjoy combo heavy fighters e.g, Guilty Gear. I’d much prefer the mechanics of Tekken or Street Fighter.

It’s a solid 7/10, though I’d rather spend my time with other games of the same genre any day.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 10:48 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote