KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Special Council Investigation

Should Assange be interviewed?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 2 100.00%
No 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Special Council Investigation
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
With as many leaks that comes out, we know 95% of whats going on. And thats clearly enough to know if Assange would be in the mix. He has never been mentioned at all besides "Don Jr colluded with Wikileaks."

Disagree, think we probably know a lot less than you think.

I know that guy wants his freedom, and I know he would if it meant he could get a presidential pardon.

Also disagree. Nothing he's done suggests he's interested in freedom. I think he wants to be a martyr.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 10:21 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I know that guy wants his freedom, and I know he would if it meant he could get a presidential pardon.

I don't think the US president can pardon a citizen of another country for crimes committed not on US soil.

Edit: And that:

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Even presuming he could, the United States has an extradition agreement with Sweden, so the moment Assange steps foot on U.S. soil, he will be arrested, and sent to Sweden to be prosecuted for the rape of 13-year-old girls.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 10:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Disagree, think we probably know a lot less than you think.

Also disagree. Nothing he's done suggests he's interested in freedom. I think he wants to be a martyr.

We knew Paul Manafort and Rick gates were being charged with crimes before the indictment was unsealed.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 10:28 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I don't think the US president can pardon a citizen of another country for crimes committed not on US soil.

Edit: And that:

Sweeden dropped the investigation so I dunno what you guys are going on about.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39973864

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 12:10 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Backfire Turn on Chris Matthews

Up next: New information on where Mueller is headed.

Now how the fck does he know this?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 12:17 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

John Kerry now under investigation for the Dossier.

https://saraacarter.com/house-intel...ate-department/

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:26 PM
Adam_PoE

Sweeden dropped the investigation so I dunno what you guys are going on about.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39973864

They have ceased the investigation on procedural grounds, because the Ecuadorian embassy is not being cooperative, and allowing him to be served.

If he steps foot outside of the embassy, he will be extradited to the United States, at which point, Sweden has vowed to resume the investigation.

Which means that if the U.S. does not put him in a hole so deep he will never see sunlight again, he will be extradited to Sweden, and be tried there as well.

Literally none of the countries in the U.K. are willing to give Assange safe passage out of the embassy, so in one form or fashion, he is going to be a prisoner for the rest of his life.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 08:29 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why would he be sent to the US since Sweeden could get him from the UK?

The U.N. ruled his treatment was inhuman.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 08:42 PM
Adam_PoE

Why would he be sent to the US since Sweeden could get him from the UK?

The U.N. ruled his treatment was inhuman.

Because he has an outstanding extradition order for crimes against the United States.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 01:46 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which crimes?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:26 AM
Adam_PoE

Which crimes?

Espionage, conspiracy to obtain secret documents, revealing the identities of American service people abroad and endangering their lives—pick one.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 10:33 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

When journalists receive leaked classified documents, why are they not charged with the same thing?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 01:53 PM
Adam_PoE

When journalists receive leaked classified documents, why are they not charged with the same thing?

Ask the Department of Justice. Or better yet, be the patriot you purport to be, and stop cucking for a criminal who—even according to the Trump administration—is the leader of a hostile foreign intelligence service.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 11:30 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Appears Mueller is flouting and ignoring justice department standards.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.na...-standards/amp/

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 02:08 PM
dadudemon

Should Mueller run for president in 2020?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 02:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder what a Comey Mueller ticket would look like and how many demo Ray's would vote for I'm considering they are both "republicans"

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 02:13 PM
dadudemon

I wonder what a Comey Mueller ticket would look like and how many demo Ray's would vote for I'm considering they are both "republicans"

Now that would be quite the situation.

Long-con by the Republicans? Trump, the entire time, was gas-lighting on behalf of the GOP to strengthen the GOP through people like Mueller and Comey to setup a nigh-unbeatable Presidential Ticket in 2020?

I don't think the GOP is that smart.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 02:36 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump never wanted to win according to libtards. But he colluded anyways.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 02:37 PM
dadudemon

Trump never wanted to win according to libtards. But he colluded anyways.

Here's all the backpeddling and justification I've seen from them over the last one year+:

1. Russians sought to create conflict in the US to weaken the US which is why the attacked the GOP and the Dems during the election.
2. Russians sought to weaken Hillary and the Democrats so Trump could win.
3. Trump and his campaign colluded with the Russians to beat Hillary.

So which one is it? I don't know! Seems too many mental gymnastics are required to make any of them happen.

"Why not all of the above and Trump being elected still fits #1?" Okay, I can buy that.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 02:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We are constantly told he is honing in on Trump, but it really feels like he is grasping at straws here.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote