KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ahsoka Tano vs Mara Jade vs Shaak Ti

Ahsoka Tano vs Mara Jade vs Shaak Ti
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Mara Jade, pitting legends characters against canon, doesn't work as legends characters are far more powerful than canon characters

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 01:55 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Shaak Ti

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 04:02 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg8mUrtHjRQ

Yeah, this isn't hard, lol.

We also saw Ezra hold off a bit of Sidious's power off. And I refuse to believe Ezra is anywhere near Sidious level. PIS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 06:58 AM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

We also saw Ezra hold off a bit of Sidious's power off. And I refuse to believe Ezra is anywhere near Sidious level. PIS

Ahsoka also deflected the flames cast from the fire. When Sidious cast his own they ran.

The following as transcribed.

As HP Legend said:

1. Ahsoka was literally in the heart of the Force. She was on an immensely powerful nexus which ridiculously amped her.

2. Palpatine wasn't taking her seriously.

3. Palpatine wasn't even there he was projecting himself.

4. Palpatine's projection wasn't even on the nexus therefore hindering him significantly.

5. Ahsoka froze the flames for about 5 seconds at most and was struggling immensely.

6. She basically collapsed and needed Ezra to help fend off the flames despite all of the above context.

7. She couldn't hold the flames for any significant amount of time and was forced to run away.

I'm not sure on Palpatine projecting himself but the rest is spot on.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 02:14 AM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

It's actually an awesome feat for Palpatine that his mere projection curbstomped Ahsoka.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 02:36 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

no. We saw ezra hold off sidious's lightning with ahsoka's help lol.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 05:42 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mara stomps lol

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 05:54 PM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Yeah I don't think the projection part is right I don't know what I wqas thinking when I wrote that but regardless it's still impressive.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 06:49 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

was*

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 07:18 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Ahsoka also deflected the flames cast from the fire. When Sidious cast his own they ran.

The following as transcribed.

As HP Legend said:

1. Ahsoka was literally in the heart of the Force. She was on an immensely powerful nexus which ridiculously amped her.

2. Palpatine wasn't taking her seriously.

3. Palpatine wasn't even there he was projecting himself.

4. Palpatine's projection wasn't even on the nexus therefore hindering him significantly.

For the last ****ing time, citaion needed
quote:

5. Ahsoka froze the flames for about 5 seconds at most and was struggling immensely.

6. She basically collapsed and needed Ezra to help fend off the flames despite all of the above context.

7. She couldn't hold the flames for any significant amount of time and was forced to run away.

I'm not sure on Palpatine projecting himself but the rest is spot on.

https://youtu.be/iu3qoIsGzUM?t=205

A force fight between virtual equals lasts less than ten seconds. WTF are you trying to argue here?

Being eventually overwhelmed is not the same as being curbstomped.

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Feb 26th, 2019 at 01:43 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 01:35 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ahsoka's Vader feat >>>> anything by either EU Jedi IMO

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 12:16 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

carthage

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 07:19 AM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Thats quite possibly the dumbest false reasoning I've ever heard.

Leaning Ahsoka, maybe Shaak.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 11:16 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BestDebaterEver
Head of Debate Club

Ahsoka would solo both of them.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 06:03 PM
Click here to Send BestDebaterEver a Private Message Find more posts by BestDebaterEver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by carthage
Ahsoka's Vader feat >>>> anything by either EU Jedi IMO

thumb up tbh

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 06:10 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Ahsoka's Vader feat is grossly overhyped tbh

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 06:36 AM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Here is why. Rebels underpowers their villains a lot in favor of the plot to work. For example, we get shit like Vader struggling to aquire a holocron from Kanan and Ezra, or Maul getting stomped by Kanan. Vader or Maul aren't aloud to have decent feats because basically the show is all about the good guys winning

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 06:48 AM
TheIndyJedi

Originally posted by Emperordmb
thumb up tbh

Also you guys actually agree with each other for once?! I remember looking at some old threads where you two just constantly fought over Bane era characters

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 08:14 PM