KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Democrats Caved on DACA, Trump wins..Again

Democrats Caved on DACA, Trump wins..Again
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its not hard to vote independent, or at least have independent thinking. I havent seen any position from you even suggests you are an independent thinker, you tow the progressive marxist agenda with you.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 05:23 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard

Alternate Theory: Dems buckled like a seat-belt on this because they know it'll look worse for Trump in the end. Which is 4D chess, but still shitty a move.

I'm thinking that too, except that individual democrats would be hurting their own reputations by caving.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 05:23 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Here in England we have good ol Jezza. I can vote Lib guilt free.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 05:24 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Originally posted by Surtur
And you don't see anything wrong with taking a tiny sample of people, and declaring what they think or want...to be what a majority of 300 million+ people want?

Genuinely curious.

If you see something wrong with it, then you do not understand statistics. Did you study statistics in high school, or did you not get that far?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 08:10 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've asked 10 people today if DACA people should stay here. 8 said no. And I live in a city that is 75% Hispanic.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 08:58 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ellimist
I'm thinking that too, except that individual democrats would be hurting their own reputations by caving.

I've seen it in the UK before. The Tory government proposed to impose austerity measures on the population in the wake of the financial crisis. The Labour opposition party crowed and crowed about how much they opposed punishing the poor for the actions of the banks but when it came down to it they calculated how many votes they would need to make it look like they cared but not enough to actually stop it going through parliament. They told the rest of their mps to either abstain during the vote or not turn up because they believed that imposing austerity would make the tories look bad. They didn't give a **** about how it would affect people. They cared about making the government look bad so they could get voted in at the next election. Then they lost that. Then the Brexit vote triggered another election and they lost that too.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 09:37 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
I've asked 10 people today if DACA people should stay here. 8 said no. And I live in a city that is 75% Hispanic.

I don't see how those two things are related without a further qualifier.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 09:38 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

By all means, wow us with your sampling methodology.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 01:49 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just asked random people at the gym, post office and gas station. Simply asked if dreamers should be given legal status over the people willing to wait their turn like everyone else.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:28 AM
DarthPlaguis12

I don't understand the fascination with giving illegals a pass

I know a few and most are working towered becoming legal.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 01:58 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

I just asked random people at the gym, post office and gas station. Simply asked if dreamers should be given legal status over the people willing to wait their turn like everyone else.

I'd refer to them as illegals who are under DACA. F*ck their term "dreamer". Remember this is the same side that whines over the phrase "chain migration".

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 02:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rememeber when it was going to be Armageddon if nothing was done by March 5th? Armageddon seems to come have gonethumb up

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:27 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

ad populum isn't an argument. Please explain why we should kick out people who cam to the us out of no fault of their own. Why shouldn't someone forcibly brought to america be given citizenship?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 04:17 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12

Better yet why don't you explain why they should be given anything at all, go.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 05:46 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
ad populum isn't an argument. Please explain why we should kick out people who cam to the us out of no fault of their own. Why shouldn't someone forcibly brought to america be given citizenship?

What is different btw asking randos a question and a poll?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:59 AM
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Now explain why your random sampling of 10 is more reliable than a representative sampling of 1,225 weighted by U.S. census and demographic data.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:02 PM
DarthPlaguis12

Explain why dreamers should get a pass as they have come here illegally...go

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:41 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Now explain why your random sampling of 10 is more reliable than a representative sampling of 1,225 weighted by U.S. census and demographic data.

That's the basis of data for your 89% figure, the us census?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:42 PM
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

That's the basis of data for your 89% figure, the us census?

No, the scientific poll I cited on the first page is the basis of the 87% figure. The representative sampling for the poll was weighted by the official U.S. Census and Demographic data. Try to keep up.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 11:47 PM
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Explain why dreamers should get a pass as they have come here illegally...go

Dreamers did not come here illegally, they were brought here illegally.

That is like sending child sex slaves to prison, because they were illegally trafficked here from another country.

They are here unlawfully, but they did not have the mens rea when they were brought here to actually have committed a crime.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 11:50 PM