KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morlun vs Black Tarantula

Morlun vs Black Tarantula
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Morlun vs Black Tarantula

BT goes after Morlun for stealing his shtick.

Obviously, this is Prime BT, who made his name as a giant impassable brick wall against Spidey.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 12:01 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Morlun dominates him.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 12:06 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

What if we counted non canon Spider-Girl, because why not?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 12:09 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What about her? Elaborate, I could've missed that ish?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 12:13 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What about her? Elaborate, I could've missed that ish?

It's alright, I only just found out about it myself.

In case there's another SG, I'm talking Peter and Mary's daughter that will never be now. Had the same powers, dons the costume, had a clone sister (Or maybe she's the clone) with the powers and a Venom suit.

Castle is in it, as a grey haired old man who came out of retirement when the crime families returned.

And most importantly to this train of thought, Black Tarantula is there. Young as he ever was, and now the Kingpin of the city, and prospective suitor for May "Mayday" Parker.

So yeah, that happened. smile

Far as I've seen so far, Black Tarantula is just as tough as ever. Rips apart steel garage doors like tin foil, for example. And he used the eye beams a lot more. Like, a LOT more. Like, all the time..

I think he only used them once on Peter, and missed.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 12:20 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Okay, and...?

Black Tarantula is badass, but Morlun is immune to most physical harm. What can BT do to him?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 12:37 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

morlun>>bt....

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 12:40 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Try and overload him. Rip off his head. Maybe.

I mean, I know he's been blown up by Panther, ripped out an "adamantium" (Calling secondary) net, and such.

Morlun sounds invincible, but so did BT and Gorgon.

All else fails, Morlun needs to feed, right? Or he weakens? So BT tries and holds him as long as it takes, which classic power levels is certainly capable of (He was basically Gorgon level of regen and tanking.)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 12:46 AM
Vanguard

I like BT's ranged attack. But I cant say for sure he wins here.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 12:57 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

this weird, anti-morlun thing is...weird. why wouldn't he just drain bt dry? he could also just grab bt--who was considerably slower than spidey--and...beat him to death. how is bt going to overload him when morlun could devour him completely? i'm not saying morlun is invincible. but it's gonna take more than these metas he's been going up against....

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:12 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I think it's because people think he's a Spider-Man villain he's somewhere in the meta tier.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:15 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I think it's because people think he's a Spider-Man villain he's somewhere in the meta tier.

The same can be said of Black Tarantula though.

Hell, they still think Iron Fist is "just a meta" despite some upper tier craziness like stopping civilization devouring otherworldly demons and walking away from nukes and free fall without a scratch.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:18 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

well, fist did one shot bt recently. without the iron fist.... that guy's stock has fallen dramatically. which is too bad, because i really liked him from his initial appearances... /shrug

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:23 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by cdtm
Try and overload him. Rip off his head. Maybe.

I mean, I know he's been blown up by Panther, ripped out an "adamantium" (Calling secondary) net, and such.

Morlun sounds invincible, but so did BT and Gorgon.

All else fails, Morlun needs to feed, right? Or he weakens? So BT tries and holds him as long as it takes, which classic power levels is certainly capable of (He was basically Gorgon level of regen and tanking.)

You really don't want to question Morlun's stamina...

Morlun is a Juggernaut-esque character, you don't just pick a strong meta to face him. You need either a plot device character or someone really uber. BT is neither.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:26 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You really don't want to question Morlun's stamina...

Morlun is a Juggernaut-esque character, you don't just pick a strong meta to face him. You need either a plot device character or someone really uber. BT is neither.

So basically Iron Fist? smile

(Joking aside, I'm thinking the one written by the Canadian sjw that had Steel Serpent sucking people dry like Parasite, and having Danny borrow a cities worth of ki and bring a building to life like a Gundam robot to battle a mass soul reaping demon worthy of fighting Dr. Strange.. And yes, that run was as stupid as it sounds.)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:34 AM
DarkSaint85

Tarantula is a totem.

He gets sucked dry.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 08:48 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote