KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » New Zod Vs Beta Ray Bill

New Zod Vs Beta Ray Bill
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote:
Zod beats both Bill and Thor at once.

This is a non-fight.

Zod's that powerful, huh?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 08:47 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Zod is not a pussy like Surfer or Stardust who get destroyed by random alien spaceships . He will destroy Bill with or without hammer.

Still tougher than a magic vegetable and a whistle combo.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 09:29 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Yeah the whistle....

Too bad Zod is much faster that street level heroes like a Wolverine. Both Thor and Beta will be choking on their own Hammer before they get a chance to whistle

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 09:55 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

I pretty much know which member is gonna choose which character, it has become an algorithm at this point

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 10:07 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Philosophía
Zod beats both Bill and Thor at once.

This is a non-fight.

And this is why kmc has become a shit hole. Because of biased, weird phucks like this.

Dam if only I could beat your brains in. erm

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 10:50 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

can someone exolplain to me what old man zod did that was impressive? he and his family kinda got rolled by supes solo iirc

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 11:38 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Naah, Supes haven't beaten him yet. Zoe has actually been looking good against Superman and every other person he's faced. He just recently koed him with a single punch and then he stomped Lantern as if he was nothing. He stood in one spot while Superman pounded on him and was smiling... did good against a group of hero's while half of his brain was hanging out of his head. He's a beast but so is bill. Once Wonder Woman shows up, she will end all of this. smile

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 12:55 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
Naah, Supes haven't beaten him yet. Zoe has actually been looking good against Superman and every other person he's faced. He just recently koed him with a single punch and then he stomped Lantern as if he was nothing. He stood in one spot while Superman pounded on him and was smiling... did good against a group of hero's while half of his brain was hanging out of his head. He's a beast but so is bill. Once Wonder Woman shows up, she will end all of this. smile

wait are we talking about current in continuity zod or the one depicted in the op?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 01:01 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by Facee
And this is why kmc has become a shit hole. Because of biased, weird phucks like this.

you are the only biased weird phuck here son

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 02:45 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Still tougher than a magic vegetable and a whistle combo.

Still tougher than a random bullet. And even there Superman is to strength what Flash is to speed.

(please log in to view the image)

You're acting like King's Batman wouldn't lift mjolnir and shove it up Thor's ass.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 04:22 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9

laughing out loud

Where did Zod koed Superman carter? Zod koed Supergirl (equal to Diana) in one punch. He will ruin wonder woman.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 04:24 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Still tougher than a random bullet. And even there Superman is to strength what Flash is to speed.

You're acting like King's Batman wouldn't lift mjolnir and shove it up Thor's ass.

No, he's really not. Batman took Superman out by whistling. It's the saddest shit I've ever seen. laughing out loud

You need speed you use Flash Catwoman and if you need strength you use Superman. This really changes Superman being a pathetic piece of shit who was taken out by a whistle.

A whistle! laughing out loud

Congrats to Superman for being the strongman of the Justice League. He's superior to Aquaman and Cyborg officially. thumb up

If the Anti-Monitor ever returns and kills everyone, maybe Batman will spend a few hundred million years becoming Worthy, in order to defeat him. thumb up

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Mar 10th, 2018 at 06:27 AM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 06:23 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

She has 4 phds in neurology?

Seems a bit excessive smile

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 07:12 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
No, he's really not. Batman took Superman out by whistling. It's the saddest shit I've ever seen. laughing out loud

You're a Thor fan. It's really hard for any character to top that level of sad shit.
quote:

You need speed you use Flash Catwoman and if you need strength you use Superman. This really changes Superman being a pathetic piece of shit who was taken out by a whistle.

A whistle! laughing out loud

It works if you can read at least. But hey Vision took out Jane Thor (far superior to Betason) in one punch under King.

One punch. At least Superman kills the titular character in his own book with one punch.

quote:

Congrats to Superman for being the strongman of the Justice League. He's superior to Aquaman and Cyborg officially. thumb up

Good thing is that marvel decided that he was stronger than Thor a decade earlier, eh?
quote:

If the Anti-Monitor ever returns and kills everyone, maybe Batman will spend a few hundred million years becoming Worthy, in order to defeat him. thumb up

What for? Batman doesn't need a pathetic weapon like mjolnir which was caught by Superman like the pathetic shit it is. All he needs is his own whistle.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 07:33 AM
DarkSaint85

Not sure why peeps are bringing Bats into this. We all know he'd stomp Zod, BRB, Thor and Superman all at once, using his recent showing is hardly proof.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 07:44 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

All he needs for Thor is a bullet after all.

For BRB, empty gun is Suffice. Even the horse knows to block bullets.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 07:54 AM
ghostman

You can also use a boat mast don't forget that!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 11:02 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Sin I AM
wait are we talking about current in continuity zod or the one depicted in the op?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 04:28 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Facee

I can let you suck my c*ck, if that would make you feel better.

<3

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 05:32 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

New Zod 10/10, he is rather in the trans tier compared to Bill.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 06:13 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote