KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Oprah and God talking to her

Oprah and God talking to her
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

your initial reply to his whole argument was "Nah, it's hypocrisy" before you edited over and over. think before you post, if that's even possible for you.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
your initial reply to his whole argument was "Nah, it's hypocrisy" before you edited over and over. think before you post, if that's even possible for you.

Yes, it was hypocrisy. Nothing more needed to be said, but I decided to add more.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Digi
For me personally, I do think it's crazy. But I'm trying to turn this into a general discussion. And the problem is that there are TONS of people who would make the distinction I made in my first paragraph, depending on the degree to which they think they're conversing with God.

So your assertion doesn't hold up to reality imo.

You are correct, and I'm just saying: nah. I do not buy that the reasoning you are putting forth is what was going through those whining over it's head.

Possible in general, more than likely not the case with, for example...Joy Behar.

And we both know they wouldn't say a damn thing if a Muslim said they literally talked to Allah.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

he can't back peddle or spin it, and that's why he's broken now.

What's funny is that years and years before I did similar, I said I focus more on Christians being shits than Muslims, because that's what we have to deal with more in the US, some Christians using their religion as a hammer to bash others into submission. But I didn't blanket condemn all of Christianity.

I stand by that to this day; I'm not doing backflips like he is.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
What's funny is that years and years before I did similar, I said I focus more on Christians being shits than Muslims, because that's what we have to deal with more in the US, some Christians using their religion as a hammer to bash others into submission. But I didn't blanket condemn all of Christianity.

I stand by that to this day; I'm not doing backflips like he is.

By all means, quote me back flipping.

EDIT: Actual back flipping too lol. Not the imaginary kind. Just quote me saying Christians aren't bad or anything like that. Go!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
By all means, quote me back flipping.

EDIT: Actual back flipping too lol. Not the imaginary kind.

So you're now saying you stand by your assertion that Christianity is more harmful (in the US) than Islamic terrorism?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you're now saying you stand by your assertion that Christianity is more harmful (in the US) than Islamic terrorism?

Lol no no no you aren't gonna pull this shit now. You said I back flipped. Quote me back flipping. Nothing I have said in this topic contradicts anything I said in the post Bash quoted.

You said I back flipped, prove your statement.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rather simple, do you still feel that Christianity is worse than Islamic terrorism in the US?

Here's your quote again:

Here is the thing you don't get though. Christianity is focused on because that religion has a vastly larger effect on this country then Islam or anything else. You see Radical Islam is the enemy, but you say it as if it's the only threat. Christianity represents are different kind of problem, it's more subtle..not something physical.

As much as people might be afraid of terrorists, Christianity has far more of an effect on the everyday lives of people in this country.

If you dance again instead of answering, it's obvious you're just doing flips.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:07 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

to he honest, religion forum surtur makes some decent points, which GDF surter would unfortunately never dare say

Can't speak for all atheists, but when it comes to America..well, Christianity is shoved down our throats a lot more then Islam is. It doesn't say "In Allah We Trust" on our money.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:12 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rather simple, do you still feel that Christianity is worse than Islamic terrorism in the US?

Here's your quote again:

If you dance again instead of answering, it's obvious you're just doing flips.

So no, you can't show where I back flipped and are attempting to play games to avoid that fact? Okie dokie.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

to he honest, religion forum surtur makes some decent points, which GDF surter would unfortunately never dare say

Lol why would I never dare say it? Is Christianity not shoved down our throats more?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:17 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i said it was a decent point, did i not?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i said it was a decent point, did i not?

You also said I wouldn't dare say it now. I have never once said Islam is the dominant religion in this country. Or that it has more power here than Christianity.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So no, you can't show where I back flipped and are attempting to play games to avoid that fact? Okie dokie.

Your avoidance of a simple question if you still feel the same over an assertion you made is telling.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:24 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no no no. you said that christianity is being "shoved down our throats", which i agree to. this is something you do not dare raise here, because you know the majority of trump supporters are christian.

but i must admit, when i did an easy search in the religion forum, i was shocked to see you compare christanity with terrorism. but there it is again:

Here is the thing you don't get though. Christianity is focused on because that religion has a vastly larger effect on this country then Islam or anything else. You see Radical Islam is the enemy, but you say it as if it's the only threat. Christianity represents are different kind of problem, it's more subtle..not something physical.

As much as people might be afraid of terrorists, Christianity has far more of an effect on the everyday lives of people in this country.

do you still stand by this statement? for the record, i find it multi-tiered bigoted.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your avoidance of a simple question if you still feel the same over an assertion you made is telling.

Actually, if you read the topic I already answered the question.

I ask again: you say I backflipped, where?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:30 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

The circus appears to have left town after running out of cotton candy to sell.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:00 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

do you still stand by this statement? for the record, i find it multi-tiered bigoted.

ignoring the question? your intellectual cowardice has been noted.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

ignoring the question? your intellectual cowardice has been noted.

Lol your question has been answered already retard.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 07:22 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you didn't answer it you lying time-wasting phaggot.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:24 PM