KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Oprah and God talking to her

Oprah and God talking to her
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Astral Shaman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you didn't answer it you lying time-wasting phaggot.

Incorrect. Re-read the thread and you will see the question has indeed been answered.

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no you avoided it because you're intellectually dishonest, feeble minded, and childish.

do you stand by your words of bigotry toward christians? like when you compare them to herpes?

Originally posted by Surtur
There is no "defeating" Christianity in this country. Atheists know this. It's like genital herpes..even if it clears up a bit it is never truly gone.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 09:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

I can't speak for others, but I just don't think anyone should be forced to bake a cake if they don't want to.

That is the cost of doing business in America. If you want to have a business that is open to the public, then you must serve all of the public. If you want to pick and choose who you serve, then you are free to start a private club, where only approved members have access to your good and services. That is how this works.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 10:49 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
That is the cost of doing business in America. If you want to have a business that is open to the public, then you must serve all of the public. If you want to pick and choose who you serve, then you are free to start a private club, where only approved members have access to your good and services. That is how this works.

Neat, and no. The cost of doing business should be if...folk wanna whine? Don't go to that bakery. Not hard.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
no you avoided it because you're intellectually dishonest, feeble minded, and childish.

do you stand by your words of bigotry toward christians? like when you compare them to herpes?

Aww, snowflake: it's been answered. It's not up for debate lol. Do better.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:41 PM
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Neat, and no. The cost of doing business should be if...folk wanna whine? Don't go to that bakery. Not hard.

A Christian doctor recently refused to treat a sick infant, because his parents are lesbians. Is being refused medical attention at a hospital whining? Should these parents have to go from hospital-to-hospital to find a doctor who is willing to treat their baby? What if they live in a rural community, and the nearest hospital is an hour away? What if they live in a region where they cannot find any doctor to treat him? This is happening, because Christians believe they should have a special right to deny service to people they do not like. They think their magical beliefs entitle them to opt out of laws with which they do not agree. And useful idiots like you go right along with it, because you think discrimination is okay.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 11:41 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

A Christian doctor recently refused to treat a sick infant, because his parents are lesbians.

Clearly what Jesus would have done. "Sorry kid, but your parents are scissor-sisters, no laying of hands for you."

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 11:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

A Christian doctor recently refused to treat a sick infant, because his parents are lesbians. Is being refused medical attention at a hospital whining? Should these parents have to go from hospital-to-hospital to find a doctor who is willing to treat their baby? What if they live in a rural community, and the nearest hospital is an hour away? What if they live in a region where they cannot find any doctor to treat him? This is happening, because Christians believe they should have a special right to deny service to people they do not like. They think their magical beliefs entitle them to opt out of laws with which they do not agree. And useful idiots like you go right along with it, because you think discrimination is okay.

Nothing you just said convinced me people should be forced to bake a cake for someone if they don't want to.

Uh, don't doctors take an oath? Like, to help anyone they can? Or some bullshit like that? Or to "do no harm"? And refusing to treat someone is doing harm.

Do bakers take an oath to make cakes for everyone?

EDIT: And yet here is the thing. If a doctor runs his own practice I feel like he can choose whatever patients he wants.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 10th, 2018 at 04:09 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 04:06 PM
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Nothing you just said convinced me people should be forced to bake a cake for someone if they don't want to.

Uh, don't doctors take an oath? Like, to help anyone they can? Or some bullshit like that? Or to "do no harm"? And refusing to treat someone is doing harm.

Do bakers take an oath to make cakes for everyone?

EDIT: And yet here is the thing. If a doctor runs his own practice I feel like he can choose whatever patients he wants.

Your slothful induction is not a problem for my argument. To the contrary, it reveals precisely what I said in my previous post to be true, i.e. you are fine with discrimination, so long as it happens to people you do not like. Heaven forbid it happens to you or some Alt-Right broflake, and then you are triggered for days and pages.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 11:11 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Your slothful induction is not a problem for my argument. To the contrary, it reveals precisely what I said in my previous post to be true, i.e. you are fine with discrimination, so long as it happens to people you do not like. Heaven forbid it happens to you or some Alt-Right broflake, and then you are triggered for days and pages.

Neat! The reality is I just don't think people should be forced to do something if they run their own business.

Just like I didn't think people should be forced to serve cops. Just like I think that gay guy had a right to kick the Christians out of his coffee shop. Do I wish leftist cucks would react to that with as much rage as they do gays and cakes? Yes, but I still feel the gay guy should be allowed to do what he did.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 12:36 AM
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Neat! The reality is I just don't think people should be forced to do something if they run their own business.

Just like I didn't think people should be forced to serve cops. Just like I think that gay guy had a right to kick the Christians out of his coffee shop. Do I wish leftist cucks would react to that with as much rage as they do gays and cakes? Yes, but I still feel the gay guy should be allowed to do what he did.

That is because you are a feckless moron that does not understand the law.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 07:12 AM
Flyattractor

That is because you are a feckless moron that does not understand the law.

*reported for name calling*

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 07:12 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killjoy12

Re: Oprah and God talking to her

Originally posted by Blindside12
Mike Pence gets slammed for saying Jesus speaks to him, but Oprah gets applauded and encouraged to run saying she is waiting for God to talk to her to tell her to run.

One was viewed as batshit crazy, the other was treated rather normally.

So whats the difference?

Liberals=Hypocrites

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:28 AM
Killjoy12 is currently offline Click here to Send Killjoy12 a Private Message Find more posts by Killjoy12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

So we've established that neither of them said that God talks to them and still the thread ends up in arguments. Fantastic. 👍

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 02:30 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by jaden101
So we've established that neither of them said that God talks to them and still the thread ends up in arguments. Fantastic. 👍

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 03:34 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard

So another 'fake news' thread for Trumpites to act the victim then? Lovely.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 03:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

The claim wasn't she talks to God or that she said he talks to her. The claim was that she wouldn't run for president unless God gave her a sign.

The claim was that Mike Pence thought Jesus talked to him. The point of the thread was the different reactions to these things.

Pence never said anything about it, it was I think Omarosa who made the claim.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 04:49 PM
Robtard

So you freaked out over some nonsense Omarosa said then. Yeah, that's retarded as well.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 04:50 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Robtard
So you freaked out over some nonsense Omarosa said then. Yeah, that's retarded as well.

I didn't freak out over anything. What Omarosa said lead to what Joy Behar said about Pence.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 04:52 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

george w bush said that be believed god wanted him to be president.
conservatives/republicans have been comfortable with that level of batshit for some time now.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 04:55 PM