KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Nick Gillard tier list.

Nick Gillard tier list.
Started by: The Merchant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Merchant

Nick Gillard tier list.

After reading as much as I can find regarding Gillards Lightsaber levels, this is pretty much what he has. I'll explain down below and if im missing anything feel free to add.

10: Anakin. (Knightfall (?))

9: Yoda, Palpatine, Mace, (w/ darkside/Vaapad) Anakin (w/Darkside)

8: Mace (base, bordering 9) Dooku, Anakin, (Light) Obi-Wan, Maul

7: Kit Fisto, AOTC Anakin (Dark side (?), AOTC Kenobi, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, TPM Obi-Wan (Rage)

6: TPM Obi-Wan (base)

5: AOTC Anakin (calm)

4 thru 2 are unknown

1: Younglings.

10 is my own compromise for Nicks 2nd levels list, which only go up to 8 and since Yoda and Mace are 8 in that list, an 8 is a 9 for the original. Nick said in the 2nd list Anakin is 8 or 9 and 9 "doesn't really exist" Since it's not clear when Anakin is at that level I assume during Knightfall, considering how he was confident beating Palps later.

AOTC Anakin is 4 levels below hia rots incarnation, that many levels allowed Anakin to.surpass Obi who was an 8 at the time so AOTC Anakins base I figured is a 5. However, Nick also said he is stronger than Obi, who was a 7 in this time frame. I assume he had an amp vs. Dooku.

Wish we got info for levels 4 thru 2, my head canon is 2 is generic Padawan, 3 generic knight, 4 generic master.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:58 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SheGotHerOwn
Restricted

Account Restricted

nick gillard doesn't know what he's talking about, just ignore him lol

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:05 AM
Click here to Send SheGotHerOwn a Private Message Find more posts by SheGotHerOwn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

What says Aotc Anakin is 5? Also Tinn and kolar might be 6s.

Great list though, the rest checks out.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:27 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Last edited by The Merchant on Mar 8th, 2018 at 09:29 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 09:27 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Based on this

"Obi-Wan has gone up one level from Episode I to Episode III, but it’s a huge jump from one level to another. It’s not just about a style of fighting—it’s mental as well. Anakin has gone up probably four levels from Episode II to Episode III. So he’s gone beyond Obi-Wan, but he hasn’t gone beyond him mentally."

Since Anakin going up 4 levels surpassed Obi Wan whom is an 8, it's referring to Anakin being a 9. Going backwards gives us a ranking of 5. I assume this was "base" Anakin ofc not the one that fought Dooku. Also, what info leads Tiin and Kolar being 6s?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 09:28 AM
Freedon Nadd

Why is this important for the Legends?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 04:51 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote