KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or Duke Nukem.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 02:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Nice to see that the more people abuse the dodge button, the greater the risk it will build now. That's been very needed for this series.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jun 13th, 2018 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 10:24 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Title's no joke. There are in fact eyewitness reports that do claim Sakurai himself was shaking his own head in disgust to what he witnessed.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jun 21st, 2018 at 11:37 AM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 11:30 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Is this clay fighters? The ugly arsed graphics look like claymation.

An official sprite based Smash would be the best Smash, sprite >>>>>> 3D renders.
Are you just the dumbest person to ever live? My god. Smash Ultimate looks great, it's not meant to be viewed ultra closeup anyway. Also, if you own a Switch you're NOT OWNING IT FOR GRAPHICAL FIDELITY. FFS dude, you want graphics go buy a gaming pc Like I have. I own a PC and a Switch and I love them both. Get a clue pleb.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 04:21 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Are you just the dumbest person to ever live? My god. Smash Ultimate looks great, it's not meant to be viewed ultra closeup anyway. Also, if you own a Switch you're NOT OWNING IT FOR GRAPHICAL FIDELITY. FFS dude, you want graphics go buy a gaming pc Like I have. I own a PC and a Switch and I love them both. Get a clue pleb.

You should be the one getting a clue 'cause you just bit into his bait

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 06:18 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Nemesis X
It's not bait my friend. He REALLY is that dumb. His posts in other parts of these forums prove it.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 08:26 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nemesis X

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
It's not bait my friend. He REALLY is that dumb. His posts in other parts of these forums prove it.

I mean, CSB started an argument with Namebro over a movie he claimed he liked, because he had a minor criticism. CBT makes Carv and H1 look sane.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 09:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by cdtm
I mean, CSB started an argument with Namebro over a movie he claimed he liked, because he had a minor criticism. CBT makes Carv and H1 look sane.
No, I shot back at memeboy because he insulted me personally, as he always does. Just like you have done. So I have no problem insulting either of you in the future and calling you out for what you are.

ANYWYAY, Smash Ultimate looks amazing. Can't wait.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 06:32 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cucky sloppy blowhole, when have I ever insulted you?!! Or any of those other idiots encompassing everyone everywhere?

You can't point out one example of one insult, because it never happens, you nazi mall shopping ghost riding buffalo diarrhea swimming ball hopping poor man's Kanye West. mad

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 09:10 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

cdtm, please chill with the trolling in here, it's starting to get out of hand. Thanks.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 10:48 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
cdtm, please chill with the trolling in here, it's starting to get out of hand. Thanks.

I'll scale it back, though I'm honestly not "trying" to troll here (I do loudly complain about things I hate, I admit.)

In my defense here though, Space Bomb has a history of going after people like Carver against a Superman fan. I shall ignore him, if he says anything else to me here, and avoid him..

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 12:15 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Thank you. I have no problem with arguing with someone, just there seems to be numerous threads in here where you are kinda taking the threads off the rails.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 12:18 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Thank you. I have no problem with arguing with someone, just there seems to be numerous threads in here where you are kinda taking the threads off the rails.

I need to learn to leave Dragon Ball hate in the anime forum. sad

Apologies.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 12:20 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Simon Belmont, King K. Rool, Dark Samus as an echo fighter, and more? As if there wasn't already enough about this game to be sold on.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Aug 8th, 2018 at 05:08 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 05:02 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Now that Simon Belmont is finally in, I now have all the characters I ever wanted in Smash Bros.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 05:13 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Last edited by Nemesis X on Aug 8th, 2018 at 11:35 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 11:23 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Turning off stage hazards is totally awesome.

One stage transforming into another: also awesome.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 11:45 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Simon Belmont, King K. Rool, Dark Samus as an echo fighter, and more? As if there wasn't already enough about this game to be sold on.
I will suck Masahiro Sakurai's dick and smile happily while I'm doing it.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 11:49 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Taken from the older previous Smash thread...

Originally posted by Bentley
Personally I will stop buying Smash games if they ever put K. Rool into the game, awful character wink

Bathing in the salt of K. Rool and Ridley haters will probably never stop being satisfying, at least until Ultimate's release anyway.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 08:18 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

the first thing they need to change is richter belmont, i hate the hype for echo fighters. they need to look at characters from different games of theirs. like at least one title. like they have none from rpgs only, so throw in geno. they dont have any short villains so that they should add fawful because he is a great part of thr rpgs that he starred in and he is short. lots of variety for a moveset as well.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 05:34 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote