KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » antifa forces alt right speaker to abort college event

antifa forces alt right speaker to abort college event
Started by: aalyasecura95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aaylasecura95

antifa forces alt right speaker to abort college event

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...rsity-2qxghjpwh

thoughts on this??? on the one hand i am glad that a main member of the alt right was deprived a platform for his horrific views. however i don't think antifa help themselves with their level of confrontation and aggression sometimes (although they haven't killed anyone unlike white supremacists and nazis). my view is that antifa is necessary due to the violence of the far right as we saw in charlottesville and the propagation of these ideas on campuses but sometimes they can cause unneeded escalation in the wrong places. this speaker however is a vile trump supporter and i will not exactly weep for the shutting down of this event.

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:05 PM
aaylasecura95 is currently offline Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the racist^

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:09 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Violence to shut down speech is disgusting and immoral, and Sargon isn’t altright. The alt-right hates Sargon and his principles completely contradict everything they believe.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:10 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Of course the racist would be for this.

BTW, since when is Sargon Alt-right?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone who doesn't to the Marxist agenda is alt right

JFK would be alt right by these standards

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:17 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

sargon is definitely alt right as he supported brexit and trump and has spoken against immigrants. i have watched some of his videos and he just misrepresents feminism and parrots all the alt right talking points. also he has hosted white supremacists and others far righters like milo.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:21 PM
aaylasecura95 is currently offline Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

“Hosted white supremacists” you mean had them on so he could debate them on why he thinks they’re wrong?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:21 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
sargon is definitely alt right as he supported brexit and trump and has spoken against immigrants. i have watched some of his videos and he just misrepresents feminism and parrots all the alt right talking points. also he has hosted white supremacists and others far righters like milo.

Says the racist

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Antifa shuts down an event

Alt-Right murders people

Hmmm...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

Originally posted by Emperordmb
“Hosted white supremacists” you mean had them on so he could debate them on why he thinks they’re wrong?
and why would you do that??? you are giving an otherwise fringe crazy person a platform to propagate their views to an audience that is already vulnerable to them due to anti-feminism indoctrination. so if he is not alt right then he is certainly their useful idiot. although imo he is clearly complicit. he supported many alt right initiatives like brexit and donald trump.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:23 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Antifa shuts down an event

Alt-Right murders people

Hmmm...

The Vegas shooter was a crazy leftists, the guy that shot up Congress was a crazy leftists.

Stop Democrats from murdering people!

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:25 PM
Silent Master

Why would you debate someone you disagree with? wow. not only are you a racist, but you also have no clue what debates are.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:26 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a low information voter. A perfect choice for leftists.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:27 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blindside12
The Vegas shooter was a crazy leftists,

There's no real proof of that. Don't know what he is, but his stats don't yell "Leftist!". White man, over 50, from Red state and a avid gunophile.

But your deflection from the Alt-Right has been noted.

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 8th, 2018 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure Rob, like when you said the Florida Sherriff wasnt a leftist, then you got slapped with facts.

Thanks Esta!

Last edited by Blindside12 on Mar 8th, 2018 at 11:34 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blindside12
Sure Rob, like when you said the Florida shooter wasnt a leftist, then you got slapped with facts.

The Islamic terrorist who shot up the gay night club? He's a "leftist" now? Lolz.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:32 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Edit: "Florida Sherrif"

And you knew what I meant. Petty man.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Who did the Florida sheriff shoot?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:34 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

You knew what I meant petty man baby.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:35 PM
Impediment
Endless

Let's keep this civil, Blindside.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:37 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote