KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » antifa forces alt right speaker to abort college event

antifa forces alt right speaker to abort college event
Started by: aalyasecura95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

So we're still doing pretend scenarios as a means to make Neo-Nazis seem less shitty.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
The Vegas shooter was a crazy leftists!

^ Lol, poor retarded TI. That one made me laugh, him and his love of fake news.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
So we're still doing pretend scenarios as a means to make Neo-Nazis seem less shitty.

However you wanna cope.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Why would I need to cope over your pretend scenarios when they're not real?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^ Lol, poor retarded TI. That one made me laugh, him and his love of fake news.

jade helmet #neverforget

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:53 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why would I need to cope over your pretend scenarios when they're not real?

The scenario hasn't happened yet, but we both know that is exactly how it would go down.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
jade helmet #neverforget
TI buys into every Alex Jones turd.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
The scenario hasn't happened yet, but we both know that is exactly how it would go down.

Go on with your pretend scenarios and claiming victories over them; I'll be over here in reality. Thanks.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:57 PM
Silent Master

That sock account was banned over 5 months ago, why bring it up now?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:57 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master

Cos I found that comment funny and the resurfacing of this thread reminded me. Any other important questions?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:58 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Calm down S and M, I know vets together and all that I like TI too, but he is phucked up a little anyway you cut it.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:59 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They will say it's cuz they just noticed it and thought it was funny, but they've mentioned TI multiple times in the past few days.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:00 PM
Silent Master

Cos I found that comment funny and the resurfacing of this thread reminded me. Any other important questions?

Just wondering. Thank you for answering.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:02 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They will say it's cuz they just noticed it and thought it was funny,

but they've mentioned TI multiple times in the past few days.

Look at this sage here and his ability to predict things after they've happened.

TI's still active, probably that.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Just wondering. Thank you for answering.

You're welcome.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:13 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

They will say it's cuz they just noticed it and thought it was funny, but they've mentioned TI multiple times in the past few days.
TI is a funny guy, if he is around I would hate to see him banned permanently, I also know the mods would too. As would Rob tbh.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

First they're forced to abort their speaking engagement, next, their fetus. When will the madness stop?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:15 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
TI is a funny guy, if he is around I would hate to see him banned permanently, I also know the mods would too. As would Rob tbh.

I think he's gone for good since nobody new can register. If he was around I'm pretty sure he would have made himself known by now. There is no way he could refrain from commenting for long.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:16 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think he's gone for good since nobody new can register. If he was around I'm pretty sure he would have made himself known by now. There is no way he could refrain from commenting for long.
I'm not so sure, I suspect he is Darth Plagius.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Pretty sure it is as well.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:21 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Stupis ass ****ing terrorists.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:24 PM