KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Kim Jong Un Requests to meet President Trump

Kim Jong Un Requests to meet President Trump
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, even making direct threats (what you didn't do here) towards a president is okay, or at least was okay from 2008-2016 from those that became Trumpers. Ted Nugent said Obama needed to be hanged and/or shot multiple times.

As far as this meeting, if it even happens, I suspect Trump and Kimmy will get along like BFFs in person. Trump has a thing with getting along with shitlord leaders; he can relate to them on a personal level.

im curious if kim is ballsy enough to even attempt poisoning.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 07:49 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

maybe he'll tell everyone how his starving bankrupt shithole kingdom magically produced icbm technology.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 08:11 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
maybe he'll tell everyone how his starving bankrupt shithole kingdom magically produced icbm technology.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 08:16 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sin I AM
im curious if kim is ballsy enough to even attempt poisoning.

Trump is perfectly safe, Kimmy likes his lavish billionaire lifestyle of sushi, opium and captured women; he's not risking that just to off Trump. But in person, these two will get along, even if nothing diplomatic comes of it, as they're the same type of retard. Huge ego, tiny penis and absolutely convinced of their own greatness.

But I'm still highly skeptical these two will actually meet in the first place.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 08:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

It's difficult to imagine Trump getting along with Kim after calling him juvenile shit like "Rocket Man", and threatening to destroy North Korea. I suspect he'd play nice and try to pal it up with Kim, as if he never said any of it.

I'm in favor of brokering peace with North Korea, and of denuclearization in general, so I hope this meeting between the US and its allies and North Korea is both sincere and successful.

That said, I'm wary of hidden agendas. North Korea has a long history of feigning cooperation to get something in return, and then proceeding as usual after they get what they want. I don't think Kim Jong Un is as hardline as his father was, so I hope he's serious about both peace and denuclearization.

Chronology of U.S.-North Korean Nuclear and Missile Diplomacy

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 08:43 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This would be an amazing development if the two were to meet. Though it sounds like the WH is starting to walk it back a bit. We'll see what happens but if the meeting does occur then whatever occurs after will define Trump's entire presidency, for good or for ill. The other things he's done so far will be forgotten, will be a blip in the history books, but this will be big. Assuming anything comes of it.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 09:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
You overestimate the amount of people who care about your petty politics. It is in my interest for Trump to succeed here, do I think he has the diplomatic skills? No. Do I think he’s incompetent and stupid? Yes. But that doesn’t mean I’m rooting against America or world peace.

Trump hasn’t even staffed the Department of State yet, how is he supposed to engage in diplomacy without a full toolbox...

You might not be rooting against him, but imo plenty of pathetic motherf*ckers are.

These are the same folk who will be actually disappointed when it is shown Trump didn't collude with Russia.

And you can agree, it would be deeply sad for any individual to want this to fail because they just don't like Trump, right?

As for the staffing issue, I agree Trump needs to get on that. Of course, there best be no democrats trying to obstruct the process in any way.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 9th, 2018 at 11:06 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 11:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

I can't help but picture things getting heated between the two and a full on fist fight breaking out after a few personal insults get thrown out there... Damn that would be freaking funny as shit lol

Honestly I wish that kind of thing would become the new norm. Someone threatens war at a UN meeting and the other guy just stands up and is like "F*ck that come at me bro!"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 11:26 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nah, they're both cowards at heart. At best you'd get a silly-slap-fight.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 11:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
You might not be rooting against him, but imo plenty of pathetic motherf*ckers are.

These are the same folk who will be actually disappointed when it is shown Trump didn't collude with Russia.

Dude there are extremist idiots on every side of every issue of every skin color and gender. Focusing on those fringe people as if they represent the mainstream is exactly the problem with our news media and social media.

And you can agree, it would be deeply sad for any individual to want this to fail because they just don't like Trump, right?
For sure. That’s dishonesty.

As for the staffing issue, I agree Trump needs to get on that. Of course, there best be no democrats trying to obstruct the process in any way.

The only time I remember Democrats obstructing is when Trump was putting horrible people like Jeff Sessions, Betsy DeVos or Scott Pruitt in power. As long as Trump tones down his evil and chooses at least moderate Republicans like Niki Haley he should have no problem.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 11:37 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are extremists and yet...it's hard to feel like there wouldn't be a pathetically not so small amount of folk in this country who will be disappointed when Trump is shown to have not colluded or committed treason.

As for the Dems holding up folk, it doesn't seem like it's just the shitty suspects:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...obstruction.php

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...oj-nominees.php

It's possible the stuff discussed in these articles has been solved, but I believe it shows...yeah, they play their little bullshit games with the nomination process.

And why? Is it because they truly don't like all these nominee's? Or is it merely so they can hold the process up and at the same time whine at Trump for not filling these spots?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 04:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote