KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Perfect UI Goku from DB Super vs SSJ4 Goku from GT

Perfect UI Goku from DB Super vs SSJ4 Goku from GT
Started by: Prof. T.C McAbe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheBadguy

Mui is something only the angels have mastered till now..he's not losing to any saiyan except possibly EofGT Goku
And even then if I recall the writers called MUI the strongest goku ever

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 03:52 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheBadguy

thumb up

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 04:13 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by TheBadguy
Mui is something only the angels have mastered till now..he's not losing to any saiyan except possibly EofGT Goku

Different Writers different Opinions. GT is not a part of DB canon. For example, there are fan DB Tournaments (great art btw) where there are sayan forms far above the MUI Goku. It's not official sure but so is GT.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 04:22 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

That's like saying I came up with ssgssbzx178 Goku and he is more powerful then MUI one.

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 04:35 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Estacado
That's like saying I came up with ssgssbzx178 Goku and he is more powerful then MUI one.

Yes. It would be not official, however if I make a thread about your form vs MUI and the people bother to read it up, we would have a discussion.

GT is not part of the DB canon. MUI Goku might be the most powerful in canon. I am interested in the powerlevels of both the canon and non canon and there the writers opinion of canon is just half of the equation.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 04:41 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up
Great calcs. From what I read in your calcs however GT should be vastly above Super in terms of powerlevels (not feats).
That depends who you talk to, in all honesty. Some believe DBS multipliers are > GT; some think it's the other way around... Opinions on this topic will vary wildly.

That said, I personally don't think DBS multipliers even began approaching GT multipliers until the end of the ToP. /shrug

You say MUI wins iow has a higher powerlevel, how high do you think it is compared to SSJ4 Goku?
Indeed... Mainly because multipliers in the ToP have been so utterly asinine that it's nearly impossible to scale them with any sort of accuracy.

If we make it SSJ4 Gogeta, would this change the outcome of this fight?
Based on scaling alone, I personally think SSJ4 Gogeta would be superior. As I've mentioned before: Gogeta was, as a conservative estimate, tenS of thousandS of timeS more powerful than SSJ3 Z Goku. Hype aside, I just don't view MUI in the same light. /shrug

...And to reiterate: I am ONLY discussing logical power-scaling here. Where feats alone are concerned, DBS is vastly superior.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 11th, 2018 at 11:07 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 11:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Base Vegeta in DBS>>>>>>>SS3 Goku in Z. Remember, Vegeta in base was standing in one spot tanking punches from Gotenks with a smile. Now add in the power ups for SS1, SS2, SS3, SS Red God, SSB, Master Super Saiyan Blue, KKX 20, UI, Mastered UI and this shows that tens of thousands is nothing.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 11:39 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

In your opinion.

I could just as easily argue that the DBS/God form multipliers aren't even remotely close to what you undoubtedly believe they are, and you couldn't counter with any sort of tangible 'evidence'(because none exists.) smile

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 11:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

The scene with ssj3 Gotenks being so inferior to Vegeta though can easily be a outlier that doesn't apply to the rest of the series because we seen base Vegeta need ssj against people Fat Buu could take care of.

Granted I argued the ssj3 Gotenks point to prove DBS superiority to GT in the thread. XD but

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 01:47 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Actually I wonder if one could use First Form Freeza being > Buu(I think?) for power scaling. We know more or less how much his other forms increase him by.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 02:32 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Kento
The scene with ssj3 Gotenks being so inferior to Vegeta though can easily be a outlier that doesn't apply to the rest of the series because we seen base Vegeta need ssj against people Fat Buu could take care of.

Granted I argued the ssj3 Gotenks point to prove DBS superiority to GT in the thread. XD but

Against people you THINK Fat Buu could take care of. Remember, Goku in base took on 3 Buu PLUS level beings on his own and was winning until they pulled out a plot...

A serious base Vegeta and Goku is above Buu. Sorry.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 02:50 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by carver9
Against people you THINK Fat Buu could take care of. Remember, Goku in base took on 3 Buu PLUS level beings on his own and was winning until they pulled out a plot...

A serious base Vegeta and Goku is above Buu. Sorry.
He goes ssj, and doesn't exactly begin owning them with ease by getting 50x stronger either...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 03:09 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Kento
He goes ssj, and doesn't exactly begin owning them with ease by getting 50x stronger either...

You probably need to look at that again and him even fighting evenly with them (one of them being more powerful than Buu) while in base still proves my point to be honest. They used a plot to gain the advantage. How would Buu fair again 2 of himself and another being above him? Think about it.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 03:18 AM
TheBadguy

🤔

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 03:17 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Galan007
In your opinion.

I could just as easily argue that the DBS/God form multipliers aren't even remotely close to what you undoubtedly believe they are, and you couldn't counter with any sort of tangible 'evidence'(because none exists.) smile

Well we could use Frieza, tbh. With First form Frieza being undoubtedly stronger than "any ki ever felt", by the z-fighters. The highest ki ever felt by the Z-fighters was Buutenks, and keep in mind that Buutenks was AT LEAST approximately 16X greater than SSJ3 DBZ Goku.

Then Frieza's first to 4th form shows a MINIMUM boost of 226X(Frieza's power back on Namek went from 530,000 to 120,000,000 from his first to 4th form. The multiplier should still be accurate). Meaning that 4th form Frieza should be a minimum 3,622X more powerful than SSJ3 DBZ Goku, in RoF. Then couple that with the fact that said Frieza couldn't even touch base Goku, who could then boost himself by 400X by going SSJ3, and MUCH more than even that as a SSJG or SSJB.

That alone makes SSJ3 RoF Goku at LEAST 1,449,056X more powerful than DBZ SSJ3 Goku. That's a MILLION and A HALF times more powerful. Even SSJB Goku from RoF is an ant compared to the likes of ToP and current Goku.

Frankly, I see a lot of argument to be made that the DBS multipliers are FAR greater than the DBGT multipliers, even as early as RoF.

Tbh, I don't even see how this is a contest anymore. DBS has blown GT out of the water, as far as power multipliers go. Even assuming that Super Buu was the being referred to as being inferior to 1st form RoF Frieza, the scale should still put RoF SSJ3 Goku WELL over anything GT could even compare to.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 12:21 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
That alone makes SSJ3 RoF Goku at LEAST 1,449,056X more powerful than DBZ SSJ3 Goku. That's a MILLION and A HALF times more powerful.

The greatest exeggaration there has ever been on any forum anywhere.

GT was winning in scaling until the very end of DBS when MUI Goku has showed up. MUI Goku was extreme jump.

Last edited by Inedian on Mar 13th, 2018 at 09:55 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 09:50 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

With First form Frieza being undoubtedly stronger than "any ki ever felt", by the z-fighters.
Ambiguous implications are one thing, but this was NEVER actually stated, so I'm not sure why you're using quotes like it's some sort of irrefutable statement..?

But even IF that were the case, the rest of your 'calcs' are hysterically overinflated... Which is a common trope I've seen with quite a few DBS hyper-fans.

Originally posted by Inedian
The greatest exeggaration there has ever been on any forum anywhere.

GT was winning in scaling until the very end of DBS when MUI Goku has showed up. MUI Goku was extreme jump.
thumb up

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 13th, 2018 at 02:59 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 02:56 PM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Galan007
Ambiguous implications are one thing, but this was NEVER actually stated, so I'm not sure why you're using quotes like it's some sort of irrefutable statement..?

But even IF that were the case, the rest of your 'calcs' are hysterically overinflated... Which is a common trope I've seen with quite a few DBS hyper-fans.

It was stated in the movie, RoF. So I'm not sure why you're suddenly acting as if character statements in DB don't have relevancy, when you're one of biggest known advocates for the validity of statements within the series. I've seen you argue that Goku would oneshot Superman based on statements, and they suddenly don't matter here? Lmao

If you're going to make idiotic comments based on your poor understanding of source material, then at least have the decency to express less of your outright distaste for me, and post something which might actually further the debate instead of making baseless accusations- i.e. "hysterically overinflated calcs", and "DBS hyper-fans". If you had any sort of functioning memory, you'd know that I haven't been much of a fan of DBS, ever since it started. Also, what about my calcs was inflated? It's simple linear math, based on numbers we're literally given from canon source material. You can't even logically argue that- since math should work despite this being an anime. If a character is 1,000 times stronger than a character with a PL of 1,000, then the first character should have a PL of 1,000,000, right?

Look, you can try to downplay all of my comments based on your personal depiction of me, but at least have some reasoning behind it. What exactly doesn't make sense about what I said, or is erroneous? It's been widely accepted for a while now that 1st form RoF Frieza > DBZ Majin Buu, so based on that, what is wrong with what I said?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 09:59 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Inedian
N0 ur wr0ng, GT > DBS until UI Goku came along, phucking N00B

Great argument. thumb up

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 10:01 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It was stated in the movie, RoF.
No, it wasn't.

At least *try* to get your shit straight if you're going to throw these hyper-aggressive rants my direction. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 01:34 PM