KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » hillary clinton tribute video - are you still with her??

are you still with her??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
i am still with her 7 33.33%
i was with her before but i am not now 1 4.76%
i wasn't with her before but i am now 0 0%
i have never been with her 13 61.90%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

hillary clinton tribute video - are you still with her??
Started by: aalyasecura95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aaylasecura95

hillary clinton tribute video - are you still with her??

this is a emotional tribute video that i found. i know that i was very sad about the election results but i believe we were on the right side of history. my questions is are you still with her??? as in would you vote for her if there was an election again??? or were you never with her? please answer the poll with explanations because i am interested in opinions after more than a year of this presidency after many of hillary's predictions are being proven correct (see russia investigation).

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Last edited by aaylasecura95 on Mar 10th, 2018 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 09:21 PM
aaylasecura95 is currently offline Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Why am I not surprised that a known racist would support Hillary?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 09:29 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why am I not surprised that a known racist would support Hillary?
i am NOT a racist but i will not get into that discussion again around white ppl. i supported hillary because i saw her accomplishments and saw the dangers of donald trump which i predicted in my arguments with the likes of time immemorial and surtur who ignored me. now look at the russia investigation and what is happening.

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 09:31 PM
aaylasecura95 is currently offline Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Never was with her, still not. At the time of the election we knew for a fact that she'd perjured herself before congress she was therefor automatically a worse candidate even if we were to forget everything else that was wrong with her. No matter what Trump does now or is discovered about him, nothing will change the fact that at the time of the election we knew she shouldn't she was too dishonest to hold the office and those who voted for her anyway were wrong to do so. I'm actually offended by the claims that she was the most qualified woman in the world to hold the office because as far as I'm concerned any female politician who's not a known perjurer is more qualified IMO.

Last edited by darthgoober on Mar 10th, 2018 at 09:50 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 09:45 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by aalyasecura95
i am NOT a racist but i will not get into that discussion again around white ppl. i supported hillary because i saw her accomplishments and saw the dangers of donald trump which i predicted in my arguments with the likes of time immemorial and surtur who ignored me. now look at the russia investigation and what is happening.

You just proved that you are in fact racist.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 10:14 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The choice at the last election was like the choice between eating dog shit or cat shit.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 10:18 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

uhhh....even thinking the words "With Her" just leaves me with a Bad Feeling on the inside.....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 10:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: hillary clinton tribute video - are you still with her??

this is a emotional tribute video that i found. i know that i was very sad about the election results but i believe we were on the right side of history. my questions is are you still with her??? as in would you vote for her if there was an election again??? or were you never with her? please answer the poll with explanations because i am interested in opinions after more than a year of this presidency after many of hillary's predictions are being proven correct (see russia investigation).

No, for sure not. I was opposed to HRC in 2008 when she was showing how much of an idiot and scumbag she was when she ran against Obama.

And the video showcases her creepy, robotic, barely faked smiling and 'emotions' that contributes to why many didn't like her.

A simple google search nets the following:

https://www.google.com/search?q=hil...me&ie=UTF-8

"You don't like her because of her smile? How sexist.'

Don't even try.

I've criticized her for being corrupt, a corporatist, a warmonger (with direct quotes), and a person who systematically and heavy-handedly sought to silence the Bill Clinton accusers for Bill's illegal sexual misconduct. She went beyond simply standing up for her husband.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 10:28 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

[B]this is a emotional tribute video that i found. i know that i was very sad about the election results

Lol did you cry? Tell me you cried.

quote:
but i believe we were on the right side of history.

So did Hitler smile

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 12:43 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They do have lots in common.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 12:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I actually threw up in my mouth a little reading you’re drivel.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 01:53 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

This can't be real!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 02:00 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

hillary stands for love. trump stands for hate. #imwithher

sexists like dadudomon only don’t like her because of her smile.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 05:05 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 05:28 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Kurk

This video was annoying as f*ck and there's no coherent message at all. They are trying to make me excited but fail horribly to actually make a coherent thought.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 05:36 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

The Democratic party really screwed themselves by supporting Hillary Clinton. She was well-known and had the political credentials, but she wasn't very well-liked by many who felt she was dishonest and disconnected from the needs and desires of the American public.

It would have been wiser to support Sanders.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 06:13 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Never been with her, or the whole terrible democrat party, worst thing to ever happen in American history! Bernie Sanders is equally terrible, and is so anti-America he should just move out. Also none of those predictions are proven correct, but have been proven false, time and time again.... You would have to be brainwashed to still support this party, and it's ideas for America. Her first 100 days plan for the country, would have been an absolute train wreck for the nation.

The Word

Last edited by kevdude on Mar 11th, 2018 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 06:19 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol@ 4 people voting they are still with her.

Even though they spell Hilary's name wrong, this meme otherwise nails it:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 06:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by kevdude
Never been with her, or the whole terrible democrat party, worst thing to ever happen in American history! Bernie Sanders is equally terrible, and is so anti-America he should just move out. Also none of those predictions are proven correct, but have been proven false, time and time again.... You would have to be brainwashed to still support this party, and it's ideas for America. Her first 100 days plan for the country, would have been an absolute train wreck for the nation.

That read so far batshit right-wing, I could almost visualize one flying in circles and smell the guano.

What makes the Democrat party the worst thing to happen to the US in history?

What makes them so much worse than the Republican party?

What makes them so much different than the Republican party?

What makes Bernie Sanders, a progressive anti-establishment independent-turned-Democrat, as equally-terrible as Hillary Clinton, an establishment Democrat?

Which ideas are un-American, and why are they bad ideas because of it?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 07:53 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
That read so far batshit right-wing, I could almost visualize one flying in circles and smell the guano.

Clever.

Next time add "flying in a counter-clockwise circle."

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
What makes the Democrat party the worst thing to happen to the US in history?

Gotta say it is definitely the slavery and anti-Native American (which contributed to an absurd amount of deaths). Perhaps pure and disgusting racism, which reflects the absolute worst part of American History, would be a good reason that the historical Democratic Party was the worst POLITICAL PARTY in US History. And perhaps the worst political "thing" in US History.

Last edited by dadudemon on Mar 11th, 2018 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 08:00 PM