KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » hillary clinton tribute video - are you still with her??

are you still with her??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
i am still with her 7 33.33%
i was with her before but i am not now 1 4.76%
i wasn't with her before but i am now 0 0%
i have never been with her 13 61.90%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

hillary clinton tribute video - are you still with her??
Started by: aalyasecura95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Clever.

Next time add "flying in a counter-clockwise circle."

Gotta say it is definitely the slavery and anti-Native American (which contributed to an absurd amount of deaths). Perhaps pure and disgusting racism, which reflects the absolute worst part of American History, would be a good reason that the historical Democratic Party was the worst POLITICAL PARTY in US History. And perhaps the worst political "thing" in US History.

I'm well aware of the horrible things done under the Democrat leadership in the past. However, neither party resembles what they were a century and a half ago, and I took Kevdude to mean that the modern day Democratic party was the worst thing in US history.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 08:16 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The truth is they're all horrible people. Whether you have a D or R next to your name is irrelevant.

The problem is the people that would be best suited to run things have no interest in doing so. Mostly because they see how corrupt it is.

I'm sure everyone has had that moment with someone who wasn't a politician where you think "I wish this person would run for office".

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 08:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I'm sure everyone has had that moment with someone who wasn't a politician where you think "I wish this person would run for office".
Putinbot

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 06:52 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I'm well aware of the horrible things done under the Democrat leadership in the past. However, neither party resembles what they were a century and a half ago, and I took Kevdude to mean that the modern day Democratic party was the worst thing in US history.

Causing the Great Recession is pretty terrible right? They did that!

Obama making race relations worse for the nation? Democrat's did that too!

Bernie Sanders wanting to make America into Venezuela? Yes he does want that, that's pretty terrible.

Obama laughing at Republican's in 2012 when they said Russia was the biggest threat to the country? And cutting plans for defence in the Baltic nations and Poland, giving Putin a green light to invade Ukarine? Yeah Democrats did that too!

Democrat's ruining health care? Yeah..

Now Democrat's are wanting more higher taxes on everyone, just to use for themselves. Republican's have always been about trying to make it so EVERYONE can keep more of their money, Democrat's not so much! They are also trying to take more civil rights away from gun owners, while Republican's are fighting them. It's a ploy the Left use's on people when they say "Well both parties are really bad and have big problems", when that's not true at all.

People better wake up, this stuff and a lot more has happened within the past 8 to 10 years and its like people forget..

The Word

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 12:03 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Trying to overthrow the government of the United States, just because they lost an election, and spreading lies...

At this point in time, Trump deserves to win again in 2018 and 2020, and the Democrats deserve to lose big time.

The Word

Last edited by kevdude on Mar 12th, 2018 at 12:36 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 12:31 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Putinbot

So instead of aiming for higher than Trump you go for lower. Okie dokie.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 01:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kevdude
Trying to overthrow the government of the United States, just because they lost an election, and spreading lies...

At this point in time, Trump deserves to win again in 2018 and 2020, and the Democrats deserve to lose big time.

I don't want Trump to win, but I now think it could potentially happen. No lessons have been learned.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 01:40 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Eternal Idol

It wasn't that long ago. They kept up their shenanigans up until the early 1960s.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 03:16 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

HRC lost well over a year ago; she'll never be president, but she can still send Trumpers into conniption fits. That's power; true power.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 04:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lazybones

Still with her as in I would support her if another election was held? Yes, for certain. Still better than Trump. Although she is far from what I would imagine to be a perfect candidate, obviously.
Originally posted by darthgoober
Never was with her, still not. At the time of the election we knew for a fact that she'd perjured herself before congress she was therefor automatically a worse candidate
Did we? I can't recall any official convictions of this nature. And the goofy Republicans who claimed as such didn't have nearly as strong a case as they claimed. This article by John Dean, former Counsel to the POTUS and the Judiciary Committee of the House of Representatives, goes into some detail on the accusations here, and they're not even close to watertight:

https://verdict.justia.com/2016/08/...hillary-clinton

quote:
even if we were to forget everything else that was wrong with her. No matter what Trump does now or is discovered about him, nothing will change the fact that at the time of the election we knew she shouldn't she was too dishonest to hold the office and those who voted for her anyway were wrong to do so.
Yes, we were so wrong for not buying into every Republican-hyped scandal and supporting a candidate based on issues. You know, issues like:

• Energy
  • Taxes
  • Education
  • LGBT Rights
  • Reproductive Rights
  • Supreme Court
  • Healthcare
  • The Economy
  • Infrastructure
  • Foreign Policy
  • Free Trade

How dare we do such a thing?

quote:
I'm actually offended by the claims that she was the most qualified woman in the world to hold the office because as far as I'm concerned any female politician who's not a known perjurer is more qualified IMO.
Ah, so the likes of Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann would be more qualified for President than a woman who served years as First Lady, Senator and then Secretary of State, and has championed policy initiatives that have actually improved people's lives (CHIP), just because she was accused of things but not actually convicted?

Last edited by lazybones on Mar 12th, 2018 at 06:34 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 06:22 PM
lazybones is currently offline Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some of you guys weren't about the issues, it was about stupid identity politic bullshit and being anti Trump. A shitload of Hilary's ads were about Trump as opposed to any policy.

No, your platform sounds like it has one thing: whine like little b*tches about Trump. That is what they have been doing. Some Dems realize this is not the way to go, but not all of them.

Let me nip this silly idea in the butt right now: there is no superior side here. And until people realize this nothing will change.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:02 PM
lazybones

Some of you guys weren't about the issues, it was about stupid identity politic bullshit and being anti Trump. A shitload of Hilary's ads were about Trump as opposed to any policy.

No, your platform sounds like it has one thing: whine like little b*tches about Trump. That is what they have been doing. Some Dems realize this is not the way to go, but not all of them.
Eh, I actually strongly agree with you on the way Hillary marketed her campaign. Anti-Trump ads based on PC outrage always struck me as her most ineffective, and these did indeed make up a large majority of her ads. In fact, I think her failure to highlight policy differences between her and Trump was a bigger factor in her loss than Russian trolls, and is something that Democrats really need to make sure they don't repeat in 2018 and 2020. Because Trump, above all, is a salesman. And unless Democrats develop an effective counter message to what he is saying, then he may very well limp back into the White House two years from now.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:10 PM
lazybones is currently offline Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lazybones
Eh, I actually strongly agree with you on the way Hillary marketed her campaign. Anti-Trump ads based on PC outrage always struck me as her most ineffective, and these did indeed make up a large majority of her ads. In fact, I think her failure to highlight policy differences between her and Trump was a bigger factor in her loss than Russian trolls, and is something that Democrats really need to make sure they don't repeat in 2018 and 2020. Because Trump, above all, is a salesman. And unless Democrats develop an effective counter message to what he is saying, then he may very well limp back into the White House two years from now.

They did a study and even Trump had more ads that were just about policy and not negative about Hilary. And I believe she spent way more money on the campaign than Trump.

It seems Democrats have built everything around Trump. They do have other interests, but it's all over taken with Trump. The strategy seems to be: sit around and wait for Trump to tweet or say something dumb, then get outraged.

I dunno, WaPo wrote an article reviewing all his jokes at a recent dinner(where it seems it is tradition for jokes to be made). It's just...it seems way more intense a focus on Trump. I know FOX loved to go after Obama, but that was mostly FOX, as opposed to a f*ckton of networks now.

He's called racist for calling Maxine Waters dumb lol. That is what we're dealing with now.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:14 PM
Silent Master

She couldn't even beat an orange monkey that shouldn't be allowed within 50 miles of the white house, think about that for a minute.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:20 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
She couldn't even beat an orange monkey that shouldn't be allowed within 50 miles of the white house, think about that for a minute.

Remember, it's not their fault at all. The left has NOTHING they need to learn from this.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:26 PM
darthgoober

Originally posted by lazybones
Still with her as in I would support her if another election was held? Yes, for certain. Still better than Trump. Although she is far from what I would imagine to be a perfect candidate, obviously.
Did we? I can't recall any official convictions of this nature. And the goofy Republicans who claimed as such didn't have nearly as strong a case as they claimed. This article by John Dean, former Counsel to the POTUS and the Judiciary Committee of the House of Representatives, goes into some detail on the accusations here, and they're not even close to watertight:

https://verdict.justia.com/2016/08/...hillary-clinton

Yes, we were so wrong for not buying into every Republican-hyped scandal and supporting a candidate based on issues. You know, issues like:

• Energy
  • Taxes
  • Education
  • LGBT Rights
  • Reproductive Rights
  • Supreme Court
  • Healthcare
  • The Economy
  • Infrastructure
  • Foreign Policy
  • Free Trade

How dare we do such a thing?

Ah, so the likes of Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann would be more qualified for President than a woman who served years as First Lady, Senator and then Secretary of State, and has championed policy initiatives that have actually improved people's lives (CHIP), just because she was accused of things but not actually convicted?

Yes we do know it for a fact...

https://youtu.be/uEg6fPcveVM

If her only real defense is that she was to dumb to know that she was giving false answers... well why would we trust her with an even more important job in the government when we know she apparently didn't read the manual for the job she was trusted with.

Last edited by darthgoober on Mar 12th, 2018 at 09:34 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:27 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Remember, it's not their fault at all. The left has NOTHING they need to learn from this.

^

Cool, we're back to blaming the people who didn't support/vote for Trump on Trump's win, cos apparently every Trump voter had a gun pointed at them and were forced to vote for the clownshow.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^

Cool, we're back to blaming the people who didn't support/vote for Trump on Trump's win, cos apparently every Trump voter had a gun pointed at them and were forced to vote for the clownshow.

Ah yes, keep thinking you guys played no role.

Hey, better idea: double down

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Ah yes, keep thinking you guys played no role.

Hey, better idea: double down

Simple question: Were you 100% in control in how you voted and who you supported?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:31 PM
lazybones

Originally posted by darthgoober
Yes we do know it for a fact...

https://youtu.be/uEg6fPcveVM
There's a difference between Hillary saying things that are wrong and perjury. Perjury requires proof of wilful intent to mislead. And if there was solid proof of that, we would have seen a conviction. I believe Gowdy's questioning among others are covered in the article that I linked, so I'd recommend giving that a read.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:33 PM