KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » hillary clinton tribute video - are you still with her??

are you still with her??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
i am still with her 7 33.33%
i was with her before but i am not now 1 4.76%
i wasn't with her before but i am now 0 0%
i have never been with her 13 61.90%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

hillary clinton tribute video - are you still with her??
Started by: aalyasecura95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lazybones
There's a difference between Hillary saying things that are wrong and perjury. Perjury requires proof of wilful intent to mislead. And if there was solid proof of that, we would have seen a conviction. I believe Gowdy's questioning among others are covered in the article that I linked, so I'd recommend giving that a read.

You missed my edit

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:35 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

There's a difference between Hillary saying things that are wrong and perjury. Perjury requires proof of wilful intent to mislead. And if there was solid proof of that, we would have seen a conviction. I believe Gowdy's questioning among others are covered in the article that I linked, so I'd recommend giving that a read.

You don't think she meant to mislead people?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur
Ah yes, keep thinking you guys played no role.

Hey, better idea: double down

I was still more to the left just after Trump won and I was thinking "oh well, hopefully we'll learn from this and realize our current strategy of character attacks and identity politics and screaming 'racist bigot sexist homophobe' and having psychotic breakdowns over trump isn't working. We're gonna get our shit together and he's gonna go down because he is not that hard to criticize, we should have no problems looking better than the other side with Trump in existence"...

and then what the left actually did was "Huh, our strategy of castigating those who disagree with us on policy with the most twisted intent like racism and sexism didn't work? WELL MAYBE WE JUST HAVEN'T BEEN DOING IT HARD ENOUGH, TIME TO DOUBLE DOWN!"

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:38 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Silent Master
You don't think she meant to mislead people?

Surely no one really believes that. If nothing else she HAD to know that she'd been using multiple devices.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:42 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Simple question: Were you 100% in control in how you voted and who you supported?

According to the media I wasn't in control. Ads on Facebook made me vote for Trump.

Grrr.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I was still more to the left just after Trump won and I was thinking "oh well, hopefully we'll learn from this and realize our current strategy of character attacks and identity politics and screaming 'racist bigot sexist homophobe' and having psychotic breakdowns over trump isn't working. We're gonna get our shit together and he's gonna go down because he is not that hard to criticize, we should have no problems looking better than the other side with Trump in existence"...

and then what the left actually did was "Huh, our strategy of castigating those who disagree with us on policy with the most twisted intent like racism and sexism didn't work? WELL MAYBE WE JUST HAVEN'T BEEN DOING IT HARD ENOUGH, TIME TO DOUBLE DOWN!"

This is what I thought and I was naive as f*ck to think it. I thought "Okay, potential win win. Either Trump comes through or he's full of shit, but leftists learn a lesson from the defeat".

Nope, they didn't learn a thing. Unfortunate.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

According to the media I wasn't in control. Ads on Facebook made me vote for Trump.

Grrr.

So a not-so-clever dodge of the question. Thought so.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Anything else happen in that fantasy? Surely you can spice it up a bit.

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lazybones

quote:
Originally posted by darthgoober
You missed my edit

Ah, whoops.

quote:
If her only real defense is that she was to dumb to know that she was giving false answers... well why would we trust her with an even more important job in the government when we know she apparently didn't read the manual for the job she was trusted with.
Eh, because most of what she says and does indicates to me that she is actually quite intelligent. At least, moreso than Donald Trump. So even if she made a stupid mistake, I'm frankly willing to give her a pass given what she was up against. There is also evidence that the documents at her disposal were not properly assigned a header, which would make the mistake far more reasonable as classified documents are supposed to have headers. To quote the article I linked:

quote:
CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, if you’re going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document? Right?

COMEY: Correct.

CARTWRIGHT: Was there a header on the three documents that we’ve discussed today that had the little c in the text someplace?

COMEY: No. There were three e-mails, the c was in the body, in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

CARTWRIGHT: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert about what’s classified and what’s not classified and we’re following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

COMEY: That would be a reasonable inference.

lazybones is currently offline Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I mean it just ****ing baffles me how these people who do media and politics for a professional living can't understand what some twenty year old in Texas could pick up. And this isn't me trying to suck the koolaid out of my own dick because I don't think noticing this is impressive at all, I'm moreso pointing out that these people are so out of touch they can't pick up on the glaringly obvious.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:46 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So a not-so-clever dodge of the question. Thought so.

So wait do you not think what the Russians tried to do made people vote a certain way? Are you officially saying they did not?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:47 PM
darthgoober

Ah, whoops.

Eh, because most of what she says and does indicates to me that she is actually quite intelligent. At least, moreso than Donald Trump. So even if she made a stupid mistake, I'm frankly willing to give her a pass given what she was up against. There is also evidence that the documents at her disposal were not properly assigned a header, which would make the mistake far more reasonable as classified documents are supposed to have headers. To quote the article I linked:

She ran the whole damn department, she should have been aware of any changes in methods of classification.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:47 PM
lazybones

They did a study and even Trump had more ads that were just about policy and not negative about Hilary. And I believe she spent way more money on the campaign than Trump.

It seems Democrats have built everything around Trump. They do have other interests, but it's all over taken with Trump. The strategy seems to be: sit around and wait for Trump to tweet or say something dumb, then get outraged.

I dunno, WaPo wrote an article reviewing all his jokes at a recent dinner(where it seems it is tradition for jokes to be made). It's just...it seems way more intense a focus on Trump. I know FOX loved to go after Obama, but that was mostly FOX, as opposed to a f*ckton of networks now.

He's called racist for calling Maxine Waters dumb lol. That is what we're dealing with now.
Yep she raised something like one billion. If you can raise that amount and still lose, then there is obviously something systemically wrong with your campaign.

And I also tend to agree that the Democratic opposition to Trump seems to making some of the same mistakes. A poll showed that far more people believe the Democrats are simply anti-Trump, rather than a party that stands for something. That's a terrible figure. Of course, Trump is diabolically unpopular, so that might carry them through the midterms. But in the presidential election, voters will need to know what Democrats are going to substantively change in order to part with a first term president.

In terms of the media, I do think they can be hysterical sometimes and to their detriment. Personally, however, I am convinced that there's something to the Russia investigation and whatnot. But I certainly don't think the Democrats and the media should be putting all their eggs in that basket. What if he isn't impeached? What if there is dirt found but not enough to convict, totally tarring the reputation of the media people who hyped it up to such an extent (Rachel Maddow is on my mind here)?

Although I will say that I do think Trump voters need to be assigned a sense of agency here. If you vote for Trump, you need to own that vote and be able to defend it on solid grounds. It is incumbent on every responsible voter to do their research and weigh up every factor. And personally, I find it hard to believe that you could do that and come out supporting Trump.

Last edited by lazybones on Mar 12th, 2018 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:55 PM
lazybones is currently offline Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So wait do you not think what the Russians tried to do made people vote a certain way? Are you officially saying they did not?

^Another distraction

This has nothing to do with your angle since around mid Nov 2016 that you're somehow not really responsible in Trump winning, as a person who first voted for him and then supported him only after he won.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:56 PM
Silent Master

Yep she raised something like one billion. If you can raise that amount and still lose, then there is obviously something systemically wrong with your campaign.

Yea, Hillary.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:58 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Another distraction

This has nothing to do with your angle since around mid Nov 2016 that you're somehow not really responsible in Trump winning, as a person who first voted for him and then supported him only after he won.

You still don't get it. There is a difference between saying "I'm not responsible for this" and "I'm not the only one responsible for this".

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You still don't get it. There is a difference between saying "I'm not responsible for this" and "I'm not the only one responsible for this".

^ You're unable to accept your own actions and you're trying to shed yourself of responsibility.

I didn't support Trump and I didn't vote for Trump. How am I (or someone like me) responsible in Trump winning? Can you Surtsplain it?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ You're unable to accept your own actions and you're trying to shed yourself of responsibility.

I didn't support Trump and I didn't vote for Trump. How am I (or someone like me) responsible in Trump winning? Can you Surtsplain it?

Been done before, you haven't listened.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

And the duck out again cos you know I am 100% correct and you're acting like a child shirking responsibility for their own actions.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And the duck out again cos you know I am 100% correct and you're acting like a child shirking responsibility for their own actions.

You aren't correct. Do you deny we've had this discussion before?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:12 PM