KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » hillary clinton tribute video - are you still with her??

are you still with her??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
i am still with her 7 33.33%
i was with her before but i am not now 1 4.76%
i wasn't with her before but i am now 0 0%
i have never been with her 13 61.90%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

hillary clinton tribute video - are you still with her??
Started by: aalyasecura95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"personal responsibility is for leftist cucks. YOU made me vote for trump"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:13 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Not what has been said, but okie dokie.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
You aren't correct. Do you deny we've had this discussion before?

You were wrong then and you're wrong now. Trump won cos 'X' amount of people voted for him (and how our electoral college works). Unless some Trump voter was coerced into voting, they're 100% responsible in how they voted.

It's not 50% of the their vote is their fault and 50% of their vote is 'something something leftist' fault and you repeatedly try and just tried again. Or some other silly % combo.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Pretty much what he's tried since mid Nov of 2016

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You were wrong then and you're wrong now. Trump won cos 'X' amount of people voted for him (and how our electoral college works). Unless some Trump voter was coerced into voting, they're 100% responsible in how they voted.

It's not 50% of the their vote is their fault and 50% of their vote is 'something something leftist' fault and you repeatedly try and just tried again. Or some other silly % combo.

Trump won for a variety of reasons. I mean look, I don't care. You can ignore those reasons if you want. There is just to be zero whining if he wins again in 2020.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trump won for a variety of reasons. I mean look, I don't care. You can ignore those reasons if you want. There is just to be zero whining if he wins again in 2020.

^

-Will vote for Trump again on Nov 3rd 2020

-Will shirk responsibility again on Nov 4th if Trump wins

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^

-Will vote for Trump again on Nov 3rd 2020

-Will shirk responsibility again on Nov 4th if Trump wins

Like I said, no whining if he wins.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Still waiting for you to Surtsplain this, second item:

^ You're unable to accept your own actions and you're trying to shed yourself of responsibility.

I didn't support Trump and I didn't vote for Trump. How am I (or someone like me) responsible in Trump winning? Can you Surtsplain it?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still waiting for you to Surtsplain this, second item:

Rob, we've gone over this before...these questions you pose have already been posed.

Do you deny this?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Then it would be really easy for you to either repeat, paraphrase or copy/paste, no?

Question: I didn't support Trump and I didn't vote for Trump. How am I (or someone like me) responsible in Trump winning? Can you Surtsplain it?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you don't have a legendary memory? Admit it, and I'll answer. If you do not, I will not smile

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Another dodge, how shocking.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another dodge, how shocking.

I just told you what you need to do. Admit you do not have a legendary memory.

I mean, if you don't have one admitting it is no big deal. If you do have one you wouldn't need me to answer shit that has already been discussed.

Just say you do not and I will answer.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:49 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Surtur prefers Trump to the alternative, why should he regret his vote?

You clearly do dislike Trump more than the alternatives, so why not be self-aware enough to challenge blatantly toxic and alienating political rhetoric that's driving people away from the DNC?

Surtur's not complaining that Trump beat Hillary, why do you expect a Mea Culpa from voters who don't regret their vote? On the other hand it's completely reasonable to tell a democrat who doesn't want Trump to win again that they should take account of and try and do something about the ineffective political strategy of their own party.

The lesson is that if you aren't doing what is in your own best political interest, you're retarded. Surtur's not apologizing or taking action, but he's fine with Trump in office rather than Hillary and probably fine with him beating whatever democratic candidate they run in 2020, he's properly acting within his own political interests. The leftists who desperately hate Trump are not acting in their own best political interests because they're shooting themselves in the foot with their shitty political strategy, ergo they're being retarded.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Last edited by Emperordmb on Mar 12th, 2018 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 11:43 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Um, he's literally walked away from being responsible in how he voted.

I voted for Clinton and if she won and was a shitshow, I'd not go "but HRC voters aren't fully responsible, the other side..." excuses.

How are people being driven away from the DNC exactly? Sure some, as it happens to both sides in every election with party-flip voters, but she got 3+million more votes than he did, she won the popularity contest, he won the election with the rules in place. This wasn't a Reagan-Mondale election.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 11:49 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Um, he's literally walked away from being responsible in how he voted.

I voted for Clinton and if she won and was a shitshow, I'd not go "but HRC voters aren't fully responsible, the other side..." excuses.

You could definitely say "but the alternative was Donald ****ing Trump".

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 11:54 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
You could definitely say "but the alternative was Donald ****ing Trump".

I could, If I were silly, or if I was a "both main party candidates are toxic and they do not represent anything I believe in" type of voter, I could have voted for one of the 3rd party candidates, or written someone in like Sanders or Kasich or Chuck Norris or not voted for a president at all. There was more than Clinton/Trump as an option.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 11:57 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I could, If I were silly, or if I was a "both main party candidates are toxic and they do not represent anything I believe in" type of voter, I could have voted for one of the 3rd party candidates, or written someone in like Sanders or Kasich or Chuck Norris or not voted for a president at all. There was more than Clinton/Trump as an option.

Voting for whom you believe to be the lesser evil is silly? And while voting for a 3rd party candidate is understandable, it's pretty obvious that Clinton and Trump were the only viable candidates.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 12:10 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You still don't get it. There is a difference between saying "I'm not responsible for this" and "I'm not the only one responsible for this".

I voz onlee following ordaaz

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 12:25 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Obama kinda changed that dynamic this time around though. He went on TV and specifically discouraged people from a protest abstention or 3rd party vote. He was basically saying that any vote that wasn't for Hillary was the same as a vote for Trump. And when you broadcast that kind of message people those who were "Never Hillary" types realized that the opposite was also true.

Last edited by darthgoober on Mar 13th, 2018 at 12:32 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 12:30 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote