KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If He Be Worthy - Tournament Invitation

If He Be Worthy - Tournament Invitation
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Mines in.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:45 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Thank you for your posts and updates guys thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 03:20 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, I'll post my judgement from the low meta tourney. I'm out of town through the weekend, so it may not happen for a few days.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 03:21 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
I have the outline for my attack plan, I'll try to send it in the next couple of days. Had some inpediment because of strikes at the school diner and misplaced commitments here and there.

FRENCH FRIED FRAUD!!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 05:02 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

So at this point I'm only missing two OP's, which means we'll probably get those other matches started up pretty soon.

I also saw that ID has responded, so hopefully that match is wrapped up by Monday/Tuesday, and then it can be handed off to the judges.

Gotta say, everything I've read has been superbly well thought out. Respects to all of you.

Except LoB, who if in my opinion, is very much in danger of losing to Kang with his write up.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 01:49 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Damborgson
Except LoB, who if in my opinion, is very much in danger of losing to Kang with his write up.

YOU'D DO WELL TO LEARN FROM PR'S FATE WHEN YOU SPEAK OF THE MIGHTY LOB!!!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 01:58 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

sent it. and i told you, don't sleep on kang. thumb up

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 02:08 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by leonidas
sent it. and i told you, don't sleep on kang. thumb up

KANG BECOMES THE CONQUERED!!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 02:17 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Bentley gave me his OP so that match will be up shortly.

How are the final posts coming Beatboks / ID ?

The 3 way is of course ready to be judged. Smurph, you around??

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 04:37 PM
Smurph
------

I'm around. Judgment for the 3-man will be in likely this afternoon/tonight.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 04:47 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I posted my vote....

...for the low meta tourney. I figured since it died off, you all might as well see at least the one verdict that was submitted.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 05:06 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Digi
I posted my vote....

...for the low meta tourney. I figured since it died off, you all might as well see at least the one verdict that was submitted.

I SEE YOUR WHORE LEONIDAS GOT A MERCY VOTE!!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 05:19 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Damborgson
Bentley gave me his OP so that match will be up shortly.

How are the final posts coming Beatboks / ID ?

The 3 way is of course ready to be judged. Smurph, you around??

Ill have it in by today.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 05:19 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I SEE YOUR WHORE LEONIDAS GOT A MERCY VOTE!!!

confused

He didn't, actually. Take out the Jedi and Ninjak would have been my vote, which I thought was clear. It was a rare dud from leo, imo. A good plan, but for the wrong competitive setting.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 05:26 PM
LordofBrooklyn

confused

He didn't, actually. Take out the Jedi and Ninjak would have been my vote, which I thought was clear. It was a rare dud from leo, imo. A good plan, but for the wrong competitive setting.

You had the AUDACITY to rank me, THE MIGHTY LOB, LAST and not WHORELIPS LEO!!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 05:45 PM
Supermutant

lol

Loser Of Battlezones

freaking low herald force users mad

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 05:49 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I posted my vote....

thumb up

Thanks for your time. At least somebody other than the participants put effort in that tourney! stick out tongue

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 05:58 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You had the AUDACITY to rank me, THE MIGHTY LOB, LAST and not WHORELIPS LEO!!!

That was the order the writeups were posted in, minus the Jedi who I opened with because I had non-writeup comments on them. I made no differentiation between 4th-through-last, which you'd know if you read what I wrote.

If it helps, I'll retcon it so that he's last and you're...second to last?? Congrats on the epic victory.

wink

/srug

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 05:59 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

@Phil, no worries. Was fun seeing some deeper takes on Maul and Kenobi. Despite my SW knowledge, Luke's the only one I've ever researched at a tourney-level depth.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 06:02 PM
LordofBrooklyn

That was the order the writeups were posted in, minus the Jedi who I opened with because I had non-writeup comments on them. I made no differentiation between 4th-through-last, which you'd know if you read what I wrote.

If it helps, I'll retcon it so that you're...second to last?? Congrats on the epic victory.

wink

/srug

If YOU had bothered to READ the thread we DISQUALIFIED The Force Users!!!

THEREFORE DIGI'S RULING IS DENIED!!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 06:03 PM