KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The rationalization of politics

The rationalization of politics
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
And I'll point out what you're pointing out is bullshit when I see it. Deal with it.

nah you're trying to dictate the discussion via pretend-modding and i called you out for being a clown. that's what happened.

Originally posted by Robtard
No, sorry. eg Antifa is just as bad as the Alt-Right (Nazis), cos fisticuffs and broken windows is a crime and murder is a crime.

remember when the topic of the mass-murder attempt at charlottesville was dutifully derailed at every occurance? because a nazi getting punched in the nose is totally just as much of a victim as heather heyer.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Mar 12th, 2018 at 09:14 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:12 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are apologists for terrorists on both sides chump. Deal with it.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
remember when the topic of the mass-murder attempt at charlottesville was dutifully derailed at every occurrence? because a nazi getting punched in the nose is totally just as much of a victim as heather heyer.

Robtard remembers.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robtard remembers.

You or Bash ever derail a topic, Rob? Search that memory and let me know.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You or Bash ever derail a topic, Rob? Search that memory and let me know.

I don't recall ever derailing a thread in an attempt to distract away from Nazis being Nazis and murdering people. No.

This is of course another distraction from you, cos the Alt-Right is looking poorly again and you be you.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

There are apologists for terrorists on both sides chump. Deal with it.

and then i challenge you to come up with one real leftist terror attack in recent history, you fail to produce any evidence, and do your little squirt-shtick as a distraction from your lack of evidence. we did this before, many times, and every time you proved to be a time-wasting simpleton. let's just skip to the part where you pretend triumph, k? "triggered. dur hur"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

and then i challenge you to come up with one real leftist terror attack in recent history, you fail to produce any evidence, and do your little squirt-shtick as a distraction from your lack of evidence. we did this before, many times, and every time you proved to be a time-wasting simpleton. let's just skip to the part where you pretend triumph, k? "triggered. dur hur"

Lol Antifa are terrorists kiddo.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't recall ever derailing a thread in an attempt to distract away from Nazis being Nazis and murdering people. No.

This is of course another distraction from you, cos the Alt-Right is looking poorly again and you be you.

Yes or no, did you ever derail?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:24 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

same false-equivalency schtick, same colossal nothing-burger with zero recently documented leftist terrorist attacks. intellectually speaking, you are a deliberate and compulsive liar.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

same false-equivalency schtick, same colossal nothing-burger with zero recently documented leftist terrorist attacks. intellectually speaking, you are a deliberate and compulsive liar.

LOL um Antifa are terrorists. They have committed politically motivated acts of violence.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:29 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

intellectually speaking, you are a deliberate and compulsive liar.

...and while the left has it's share of the same, the right has a vast mobilized army of you retards on social media.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:30 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

LOL um Antifa are terrorists. They have committed politically motivated acts of violence.

Kek could you imagine being so deluded to think otherwise?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:34 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

...and while the left has it's share of the same, the right has a vast mobilized army of you retards on social media.

The left puts retards on tv who spout dumb shit like its easier to buy a rifle than make plans with friends.

Who spread fake news that has been retweeted by CNN.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Kek could you imagine being so deluded to think otherwise?

They've flat out said fear is one of their tactics to get what they want. Sure as hell sounds like terrorism. They commit violence to advance some political agenda, again, this is the definition of terrorism lol.

The line of thought seems to be "eh, ignore it until they murder someone".

In the MSM I have seen more defending of Antifa than I have nazis. Sometimes it's not outright defending, but more someone going "oh they're just against fascism". Which isn't true lol. It's what Antifa claims, but it is not true. But the notion is they solely use violence against neo nazis.

And you know if tomorrow someone in Antifa killed someone the left would just move the goal posts and say "neo nazis have killed more!".

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The left puts retards on tv who spout dumb shit like its easier to buy a rifle than make plans with friends.

Who spread fake news that has been retweeted by CNN.

^ Lack of self awareness

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Lack of self awareness

Rob, the bald headed chick you praised said what I just mentioned lol.

Will you acknowledge these kids are uninformed?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Who now?

And ins't comments like that an "Alt Fact" now? Why is it only okay when one side does it?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:43 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

so let's take inventory of contradictory evidence to my point so far, and make sure i'm not missing anything:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

so let's take inventory of contradictory evidence to my point so far, and make sure i'm not missing anything:

(please log in to view the image)

Antifa was noted and you ignored it, like you always do.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who now?

And ins't comments like that an "Alt Fact" now? Why is it only okay when one side does it?

How many Parkland survivors are female bald headed chicks? The one you praised before.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:45 PM