KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin vs Thanos & Darkseid

Odin vs Thanos & Darkseid
Started by: gauntlet o doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gauntlet o doom

Odin vs Thanos & Darkseid

The Odin vs Thanos fight in Blood and Thunder was a classic fight where we saw, for probably the first time, someone get the upper hand on Thanos in a physical fight. If we give Thanos some help in the form of Darkseid, would the duo stand a chance against Odin?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:13 PM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Maybe

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:24 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

They'd spank him. Currently Thanos is likely more than capable of doing battle with Odin on equal footing. I suspect that Thanos may currently be a peg above Odin if we take what happened in the God Quarry into account.

Darkseid is probably on his level alone as well if we take his run in with DC U's Zeus into account as well. Darkseid currently has the power of an entire Pantheon. But then again so does Odin.

No offense, but together they'd likely beat him worse than Majeston Zalia and the Dark God's did.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:34 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Thanos is irrelevant it is Darkseid who matters...it depends on how serious Odin is

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 12:13 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I disagree. Thanos is most certainly a threat.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 12:17 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Thanos is irrelevant it is Darkseid who matters...it depends on how serious Odin is
Originally posted by Stoic

Great points all around.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 12:29 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

He couldn't even harm Odin in the slightest. How is he a threat?

Well I guess currently Odin is weaker and Thanos is about the same or stronger.

So by current characters you are correct.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:01 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

No it doesn't. Odin would get beaten even without Thanos no matter how serious he is. Even a weakened Darkseid is Odin class as shown recently, and a weakened DS a la GDS is well above Odin.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:34 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Thanos has zero feats under his belt save his son (a cuck) his father (mentor a weakling), and eros lol

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 03:36 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Currently Odin is fairly weak. Jane showing, not being able to command Mjolnir, etc.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 12:27 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by h1a8
Currently Odin is fairly weak. Jane showing, not being able to command Mjolnir, etc.

this is B&T Odin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 12:59 PM
RadZoa

Darkseid simply waves his hand...and Odin and Thanos cease to exist

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 11:34 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Thanos has zero feats under his belt save his son (a cuck) his father (mentor a weakling), and eros lol

That cuck still had the Phoenix Force. Thane had the power to easily contend with a Sky Father, he wasn't some Herald light level character. Thane was a universal level threat and Thanos was able to contend with him.

According to the book, Thane had access to the full power of the PF.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 03:44 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

That cuck still had the Phoenix Force. Thane had the power to easily contend with a Sky Father, he wasn't some Herald light level character. Thane was a universal level threat and Thanos was able to contend with him.

According to the book, Thane had access to the full power of the PF.

i saw no skyfather level showings. I saw a newbie weilder of the pf get beaten becuz "daddy issues".

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 03:48 AM
Insane Titan

i saw no skyfather level showings. I saw a newbie weilder of the pf get beaten becuz "daddy issues".
Thane over powered mistress Deaths curse on Thanos. It was shown on panel Death feared Thane and backed down from him. You’ve been told this several times in various threads where you try to lowball in carver mode.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 07:21 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Drax overpowered it too

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 05:07 PM
Insane Titan

Drax overpowered it too
Drax did nothing of the sort. You have no clue what you’re talking about. Stop acting like you know what’s getting discussed.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 05:52 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Then how did Drax kill Thanos?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:17 PM
Insane Titan

Then how did Drax kill Thanos?
As I thought you didn’t even grasp what we was talking about and just jumped in with your usual bullshit.

We was talking about Thane over riding the curse Mistress Death put on Thanos that was making him weaker and killing him that mentor said that there was no known cure for. All this happened in his current new series not years Annihilation from years ago.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:42 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thane over powered mistress Deaths curse on Thanos. It was shown on panel Death feared Thane and backed down from him. You’ve been told this several times in various threads where you try to lowball in carver mode.

show me a scan of thane "scaring" death. he's been under somebodys thumb his entire career. stop making him out to be something he's not

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 10:14 PM