KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin vs Thanos & Darkseid

Odin vs Thanos & Darkseid
Started by: gauntlet o doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHulkster

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
You are too incompetent to post the right scan.

(please log in to view the image)

He didn't gain some new power. The killing stroke was encoded in his DNA from start and he accessed that power to kill Thanos.

Thanos didn't become weaker all of a sudden and neither did his shields which Drax tore apart.

(please log in to view the image)

All you did was support what I am saying. I know that was not your intention being that you often shoot yourself in the foot. “Silver bullet”, “Kryptonite”, etc. all equate to the same thing. Thanos is specifically vulnerable to the incarnation of Drax from Annihilation. The previous, more powerful incarnations failed for decades to kill Thanos. So clearly it was not about raw power.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 07:21 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

And no one here other than that little voice in your head claimed that Thanos became weaker. No one but but Starlin in a canon book.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 07:26 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Insane Titan
what is there to be butt hurt about? You acting all carver troll because you don’t read the full story or the fact you’re a dude pretending to be a woman?

Sin are you a dude?! sick

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 07:38 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Sin is 6 inches flaccid

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 07:42 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Facee
Sin are you a dude?! sick

im all the man you will ever need luv wink

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Sin is 6 inches flaccid

stfu bran

im atleast 12 evil face

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 07:53 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by TheHulkster
All you did was support what I am saying. I know that was not your intention being that you often shoot yourself in the foot. “Silver bullet”, “Kryptonite”, etc. all equate to the same thing. Thanos is specifically vulnerable to the incarnation of Drax from Annihilation. The previous, more powerful incarnations failed for decades to kill Thanos. So clearly it was not about raw power.

Silver bullet isn't kryptonite. A silver bullet doesn't weakens a werewolf, it just kills him. Kryptonite weakens Superman, it doesn't kills Superman by touch.

Learn the difference between kryptonite and a silver bullet.

There is no incantation, Drax had thd killing stroke encoded in his DNA from start.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 01:43 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Silver bullet isn't kryptonite. A silver bullet doesn't weakens a werewolf, it just kills him. Kryptonite weakens Superman, it doesn't kills Superman by touch.

Learn the difference between kryptonite and a silver bullet.

There is no incantation, Drax had thd killing stroke encoded in his DNA from start.

Werewolves are harmed by silver in general. Silver bullets will kill them. Kryptonians are harmed by Kryptonite in general. A Kryptonite bullet can kill them.

Learn the similarities between Kryptonite and silver.

Does Drax die in Alaska and come back unable to fly, unable to fire energy blasts, unable destroy planets or rip stars apart, possessing normal intelligence and sporting stripes on his body? Yes, this is a different incarnation.

The previous two incarnations fail to even come close to killing Thanos for a couple of decades. That which is in his DNA becomes effective right before Annihilation.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:00 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Werewolves are harmed by silver in general. Silver bullets will kill them. Kryptonians are harmed by Kryptonite in general. A Kryptonite bullet can kill them.

Learn the similarities between Kryptonite and silver.

Does Drax die in Alaska and come back unable to fly, unable to fire energy blasts, unable destroy planets or rip stars apart, possessing normal intelligence and sporting stripes on his body? Yes, this is a different incarnation.

The previous two incarnations fail to even come close to killing Thanos for a couple of decades. That which is in his DNA becomes effective right before Annihilation.

A silver bullet is meant to kill a werewolf, it doesn't weakens it.

Unless you think Thanos shield was weakened by Drax what you are proposing is preposterous.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 06:47 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

A silver bullet is meant to kill a werewolf, it doesn't weakens it.

Unless you think Thanos shield was weakened by Drax what you are proposing is preposterous.

I don't know what your brain has convinced itself that I'm proposing, but I never said that Drax weakens Thanos. You are taking a simple analogy that was never meant to be perfectly exact and nitpicking it because you must find some way to low ball. The analogy was no more than to show that Thanos is vulnerable to Drax like Superman is vulnerable to Kryptonite. The silver bullet example is fine just as well. Use some reading comprehension skills for a change and learn to read between the lines.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 01:58 PM
Byond

Thanos Solo this. New Thanos comic he is fairly above anything that Odin has done. Thanos in Annihilation would most likely stalemate Odin if not win.

Darkseid is a non-factor in this fight as both Odin and Thanos would destroy him.

Remove Darkseid and Thanos would still win.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 02:56 PM
Byond is currently offline Click here to Send Byond a Private Message Find more posts by Byond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Byond
Thanos Solo this. New Thanos comic he is fairly above anything that Odin has done. Thanos in Annihilation would most likely stalemate Odin if not win.

Darkseid is a non-factor in this fight as both Odin and Thanos would destroy him.

lol just no. please stop

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 03:20 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I don't know what your brain has convinced itself that I'm proposing, but I never said that Drax weakens Thanos. You are taking a simple analogy that was never meant to be perfectly exact and nitpicking it because you must find some way to low ball. The analogy was no more than to show that Thanos is vulnerable to Drax like Superman is vulnerable to Kryptonite. The silver bullet example is fine just as well. Use some reading comprehension skills for a change and learn to read between the lines.

How is Thanos vulnerable to Drax like Superman is vulnerable to kryptonite?

Kryptonite weakens Superman, does Drax weakens Thanos and his shields now?

Go away random comicvine poster.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 03:25 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Ughhhh.. Holy Jeezuz... This is why.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 03:51 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Apparently:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-g_3gsBxTd...0/-023+copy.jpg

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:22 AM
Byond

Go away random comicvine poster.

Thanos is vulnerable to Drax in the sense that he was the only one able to hurrt Thanos. He is the only one that can kill Thanos. It's not really like Kryptonite. It is more like he bypass the durability of Thanos. While Superman, Thor, Darlseid and Sentry would never be able to hurt Thanos with anything in their powerset, Drax bypass all of that. But that was before Thanos third resurrection from the universal church of truth. After that, nothing was able to hurt him and nothing did anything to him.

Read a Thanos comic please..

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:11 AM
Byond is currently offline Click here to Send Byond a Private Message Find more posts by Byond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Apparently:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-g_3gsBxTd...0/-023+copy.jpg

That's not being weakened by Drax.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 01:20 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Thanos is vulnerable to Drax in the sense that he was the only one able to hurrt Thanos. He is the only one that can kill Thanos. It's not really like Kryptonite. It is more like he bypass the durability of Thanos. While Superman, Thor, Darlseid and Sentry would never be able to hurt Thanos with anything in their powerset, Drax bypass all of that. But that was before Thanos third resurrection from the universal church of truth. After that, nothing was able to hurt him and nothing did anything to him.

Read a Thanos comic please..

I've read everything about Thanos. There has been no comic where Drax is the only one who can hurt Thanos or is the only one to kill him.

Either Superman, Sentry or Darkseid are perfectly capable of defeating Thanos.

Read some comics kid.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 01:23 PM
TheHulkster

Abhi nitpicks on semantics in his lowballing efforts. I said that saying that Drax overpowers Thanos is like saying that Kryptonite overpowers Superman. Nothing about that says that Drax and Kryptonite work identically.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 01:26 PM
TheHulkster

That's not being weakened by Drax.

What else would it have been?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 01:28 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Abhi nitpicks on semantics in his lowballing efforts. I said that saying that Drax overpowers Thanos is like saying that Kryptonite overpowers Superman. Nothing about that says that Drax and Kryptonite work identically.

But kryptonite does not overpowers Superman. It drains Superman.

Drax flat out overpowered Thanos shields and ripped his heart out.
What else would it have been?

It's attributed to his many deaths and resurrections.

Starlin is really a crybaby.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 01:36 PM