KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Austin Package bombs; 2 dead

Austin Package bombs; 2 dead
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Austin Package bombs; 2 dead

Apparently someone is mailing bombs to people

A 17 year old died and another guy died March 2nd

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na...0312-story.html

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 11:00 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well that's complete shit, even worse the person who's doing this clearly isn't a retard so it's going to be that much more difficult in catching them, unless they make some mistake.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 11:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Holy shit that's my city.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 11:23 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

How unfortunate

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 12:52 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

When will we make Good Bomb Control Laws in this country.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:51 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

RIP to the victims. We need to find and painfully execute the person who did this.

Yes, painfully. Like some Green Mile type shit.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Damn, I was expecting Surtur to politicize this event, not you.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 04:29 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I lol'd.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 04:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
Damn, I was expecting Surtur to politicize this event, not you.

We do need increased bomb control though. Did you know it's easier to buy a bomb than it is a pack of gum?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

There it is.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:18 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

IEDs are made, not bought. you painfully simple dumbcunt.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

IT'S EASIER TO GET PARTS FOR AN IED THAN A BEER WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:19 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
IEDs are made, not bought. you painfully simple dumbcunt.

Because nobody could ever make one and sell it. Do better.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
IT'S EASIER TO GET PARTS FOR AN IED THAN A BEER WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING

Do you know it takes more effort to give the thumbs up signal than it does to make a bomb?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:22 PM
Flyattractor

What if you thumb gets blown off by a bomb?

And how much BLAME should we lay on the U.S Postal System for DELIVERING These BOMBS!

Adding and Abedding at least I should think.

I blame the Unions for such Criminal Laxity.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:53 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hmmm. Usual derailers of a tragedy thread, it's almost like they expect the perp to be a White male Trumper-type. Weird and very telling.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:57 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

What if you thumb gets blown off by a bomb?

And how much BLAME should we lay on the U.S Postal System for DELIVERING These BOMBS!

Adding and Abedding at least I should think.

I blame the Unions for such Criminal Laxity.
NO PROOF THAT USPS DELIVERED THIS
#EXPOSED #FRAUD

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Hmmm. Usual derailers of a tragedy thread, it's almost like they expect the perp to be a White male Trumper-type. Weird and very telling.

I don't expect anything, don't know who did it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:59 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Because nobody could ever make one and sell it. Do better.

now you're shifting the goal posts from controlling legal weapons sales to magically banning the entire black market, in order to prevent this hypothetical bombs-r-us scenario that you just pulled out of your cvnt?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:04 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote