KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Austin Package bombs; 2 dead

Austin Package bombs; 2 dead
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Isn't LA #1 in the country for traffic?

I don't know.

But yes.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:54 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by BackFire
Coming from someone who lives near LA - HAHAHAHAHA, you haven't seen traffic until you've tried to drive near LA in the afternoon on a weekday. It can take an hour to go 5 miles.

i think commuter traffic between NYC and NJ could compete, but i've never been to LA.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i think commuter traffic between NYC and NJ could compete, but i've never been to LA.

Wouldn't be surprised if the NYC area had similar traffic. Only thing that I assume helps alleviate that is that you guys on the east coast have nice public transportation systems like subways that people use. in LA, everyone drives everywhere, so there's just cars everywhere.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:56 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Only thing that I assume helps alleviate that is that you guys on the east coast have nice public transportation system

not really. in particular, nj transit is a disaster.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:59 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Well at least you guys have it. We have nothing here. We've been talking about bullet trains for like decades and they've never materialized.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 09:02 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 09:07 PM
BackFire

Guy's a treasure.

Can't wait for his inexpensive satellite internet service to start up.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 09:10 PM
juggerman

Originally posted by dadudemon
Sorry, Robtard and Bash...I laughed at their shenanigans. I'm part of the problem because I encouraged their trolling.

But...but...in my defense, it's funny.

Here are my solutions to this bombing problem:

1. People should be required to pass a background check AND they should have to wait 30 days before they buy bombs or build bombs.
2. Additionally, they should pass a new law the closes the bomb show loophole.
3. All assault bombs should be illegal. No one needs that kind of power in a bomb. No one effectively hunts with assault bombs. And you're not going to easily defend your home with an assault bomb. Hand bombs (grenades) and directional shrapnel bombs (claymores) are good enough to protect your home. If they were good enough for the Founding-Fathers, they should be good enough for the rest of us.
5. Lastly, they should implement a bomb buy-back program to reduce bomb homicides. This last one is more important to show efficacy because Australia did this back in 1996 and they haven't had a mass-bombing since then. Also, you didn't notice that #4 is missing.
6. You went back and checked to see if #4 was missing, didn't you?

F*ck you! I knew you were joking and I was actually enjoying your post but I will NEVER forgive you for making look back for #4 you C*NT!!!!

t(-_-)t

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 09:19 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't expect anything, don't know who did it.

You're on your weak situational atheist knees praying the perp is Black, Brown and/or a Muslim. Why lie at this point, sport.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 10:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by juggerman
F*ck you! I knew you were joking and I was actually enjoying your post but I will NEVER forgive you for making look back for #4 you C*NT!!!!

t(-_-)t

Not gonna lie...I laughed like the little shit I am when I read your post.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 10:49 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Guy's a treasure.

Can't wait for his inexpensive satellite internet service to start up.

Just wait until one of his projects tears a hole in time-space and our nightmares come pouring in from another dimension.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 10:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
weak situational atheist knees

lol'd

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 12:05 AM
darthgoober

Wouldn't be surprised if the NYC area had similar traffic. Only thing that I assume helps alleviate that is that you guys on the east coast have nice public transportation systems like subways that people use. in LA, everyone drives everywhere, so there's just cars everywhere.

I can't remember what movie it was said in, but I know there was one where a character said something to the effect of "NYC is the only city in the world where you can throw a stick up in the air and know that it'll land on either a taxi or an ambulance" lol

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 12:25 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Austin is full of hipsters and snowflakes. I f*cking hate that town.
Kindly, **** off

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 11:55 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

There was another bomb yesterday that went off in Austin. Police now officially recognizing it as a serial bomber.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 08:12 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

There was another bomb yesterday that went off in Austin. Police now officially recognizing it as a serial bomber.
Targeting minorities

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 11:17 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You're on your weak situational atheist knees praying the perp is Black, Brown and/or a Muslim. Why lie at this point, sport.

^The kid is upset.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 11:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Firefly218
Targeting minorities
more right wing terrorism, then. shocking.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 11:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Last two victims were White. So expect Trump to finally speak out against it.

Though the last bomb seem to be indiscriminate, was planted with a trip wire, not delivered to a specific house.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 12:57 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

We need to ban bombs, what d'ya say Robtard?

(please log in to view the image)

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 01:26 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote