KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Infinity War dead pool (Place your bets)

Whose gonna die?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Tony Stark 4 23.53%
Steve Rogers (Cap) 7 41.18%
Vision 5 29.41%
Other 1 5.88%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Infinity War dead pool (Place your bets)
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I honestly think only Vision and Scarlet Witch will die.

Vision yes, but Witch no since I believe she is stil contracted to do a few more filoms, could be wrong though

Originally posted by Impediment
Loki should die, but not in a "heroic redemption" way.

If Loki dies, We all die big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 08:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

I think Steve for sure will be going home, I just don't know if it's in Infinity War or Avengers 4/The Film Formerly Known as Marvel's The Avengers: Infinity War - Part 2. Chris Evans' contract is about up, plus his death would thematically fit for the end of this MCU Avengers lineup (old school team leader who doesn't fit in the post-war world sacrificing himself, motivating one of his friends - Bucky or Sam - to take up his mantle).

Tony would be second; it again would signal the end of an era, paving the way in an almost meta sense for the audience to move on to the new Avengers lineup, as RDJ Iron Man has been the face of the MCU since his kick-off solo film a decade ago. Also, he could sacrifice himself to save the world and his comrades, something that would show how his character went from a self-centered, egotistical playboy to a someone willing to lay down his life for the world's safety.

Thor is also on my list, as his character and movies have been more about explaining the cosmic side of the MCU and pushing it forward (he was a walking plot device in Age of Ultron, Dark World introduced Aether, the Collector, and the fact that multiple Infinity Stones were being sought, Ragnarok mid-credits involved Thanos confronting the Asgardian refugee spaceship). Once Thanos is gone, Thor - and Asgard for that matter - might go with him.

Loki: see above.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 10:31 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

On a side note: it was a missed opportunity to not kill off War Machine in Civil War. Could've really raised the stakes for not only that movie, but also going into IW as all the heroes have to band back together after their skirmish being responsible for the death of Rhodey. Just an opinion.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 10:33 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by John Murdoch
I think Steve for sure will be going home, I just don't know if it's in Infinity War or Avengers 4/The Film Formerly Known as Marvel's The Avengers: Infinity War - Part 2. Chris Evans' contract is about up, plus his death would thematically fit for the end of this MCU Avengers lineup (old school team leader who doesn't fit in the post-war world sacrificing himself, motivating one of his friends - Bucky or Sam - to take up his mantle).

Tony would be second; it again would signal the end of an era, paving the way in an almost meta sense for the audience to move on to the new Avengers lineup, as RDJ Iron Man has been the face of the MCU since his kick-off solo film a decade ago. Also, he could sacrifice himself to save the world and his comrades, something that would show how his character went from a self-centered, egotistical playboy to a someone willing to lay down his life for the world's safety.

Thor is also on my list, as his character and movies have been more about explaining the cosmic side of the MCU and pushing it forward (he was a walking plot device in Age of Ultron, Dark World introduced Aether, the Collector, and the fact that multiple Infinity Stones were being sought, Ragnarok mid-credits involved Thanos confronting the Asgardian refugee spaceship). Once Thanos is gone, Thor - and Asgard for that matter - might go with him.

Loki: see above.

Cap and IM are both tied in my top list due to the 2nd trailer.

Thor has long way to go i believe.

Vision could survive.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 10:34 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Cap and IM are both tied in my top list due to the 2nd trailer.

Thor has long way to go i believe.

Vision could survive.

Haven't seen the latest trailer. Does it seem to spoil too much? Like, is it a BvS or Terminator: Genisys 2nd trailer? Those two pretty much eliminated the need to see the movies.

Agreed that those are the two most likely.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 10:38 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haven't seen the latest trailer. Does it seem to spoil too much? Like, is it a BvS or Terminator: Genisys 2nd trailer? Those two pretty much eliminated the need to see the movies.

It has some big characters in perilous looking situations. Dr Strange and Thor in particular.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 10:51 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

No! It doesn't.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 11:05 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by jaden101
It has some big characters in perilous looking situations. Dr Strange and Thor in particular.
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
No! It doesn't.

Many thanks, gentlemen.

My wife and I will watch it tonight for our viewing pleasure.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 11:31 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Many thanks, gentlemen.

My wife and I will watch it tonight for our viewing pleasure.

thumb up Tell me what you think about it.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 01:18 AM
Insane Titan

I’d love to see Thanos kill Black Panther, his sister and any of the Wakandan force

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 11:14 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Yeah and then when have Black Lives Matter rioting in the streets LMAO.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 01:47 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by playa1258

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 01:52 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Insane Titan
I’d love to see Thanos kill Black Panther, his sister and any of the Wakandan force
Originally posted by playa1258

Rioting cause they got killed by big purple?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 03:05 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

#Titanslivesmatter

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:45 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Based on some comments from various sites, I wouldn't be surprised if there are multiple casualties in Infinity War (though how many would be permanent is anyone's guess). But that's just going by spoiler-ish comments some of the actors made, like Mark Ruffalo, who said that Infinity War does not end well for the heroes (and considering the backlash he got from co-stars and the like, it seems legit), and other comments from the studio, who apparently said that a lot of the characters that feature in 3 won't feature as much in 4. So, this, to me, suggests that more than one person is going to bite it.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:29 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Cap or Tony, Nebula and maybe Vision and/or Loki

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 10:58 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote