KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

For Reasons that just need to be said.

Hillary Clinton Opens her Mouth. Says Racist Stuff.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 07:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

DSZ is right, you've lost the plot mate.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 07:45 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 07:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I appreciate you making an all purpose thread instead of just spamming up the forum with every instance of perceived hypocrisy.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 07:50 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nope. The Plot just thickens.

NYT. Still Proving it is a Waste of Paper and Space. Proved by its own Columns.
You've lost it. No point replying anymore, you've gone from a parody troll to a loon. You are obsessed with "leftists". Mental.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 07:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I appreciate you making an all purpose thread instead of just spamming up the forum with every instance of perceived hypocrisy.
laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 07:51 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by BackFire

I would expect no Less from a Mod of your Certain Standard.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
You've lost it. No point replying anymore, you've gone from a parody troll to a loon. You are obsessed with "leftists". Mental.

...and 3, 2, 1...

laughing out loud

...knew that wouldn't last.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:09 PM
Flyattractor

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:10 PM
dadudemon

I support this thread and the idea behind it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:18 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol did anyone see the clip of Hilary falling down the stairs in India(which is where she made her recent comments)? Not once, but twice.

lmao

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 13th, 2018 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol did anyone see the clip of Hilary falling down the stairs in India(which is where she made her recent comments)? Not once, but twice.

lmao

That's just sad, man. sad

She's almost "an old lady" and you're laughing at an old person with - probably - health issues, stumbling down the stairs. Her arms is probably badly bruised from her body guard/assistant trying to hold her up so she can keep her dignity.

I don't like her, think she's a despicable person, but I'm not going to laugh at old people becoming invalids. I'm going to be there, one day (a despicable and corrupt old man that slowly becomes an invalid as I age...I'm only halfway joking).

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

She's almost "an old lady" and you're laughing at an old person with - probably - health issues, stumbling down the stairs. Her arms is probably badly bruised from her body guard/assistant trying to hold her up so she can keep her dignity.

I don't like her, think she's a despicable person, but I'm not going to laugh at old people becoming invalids. I'm going to be there, one day (a despicable and corrupt old man that slowly becomes an invalid as I age...I'm only halfway joking).
I actually thought this too and was about to post something similar.

Despicable...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:31 PM
dadudemon

I actually thought this too and was about to post something similar.

Despicable...

Don't you act all high and mighty. You're a decade closer to becoming a despicable old man than I am.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:33 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't you act all high and mighty. You're a decade closer to becoming a despicable old man than I am.
True, but the amount of HgH and Test i'll still be taking then should keep me sprightly. wink

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:34 PM
snowdragon

Ha, his downfall will be lifting to heavy after all his years of test and steroids, it won't be falling down stairs.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:35 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't worry you don't need to laugh, I laughed enough for at least 2 people.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

True, but the amount of HgH and Test i'll still be taking then should keep me sprightly. wink

Originally posted by snowdragon
Ha, his downfall will be lifting to heavy after all his years of test and steroids, it won't be falling down stairs.

If he does it right, he could actually improve his heart health and joint health with proper cycles and monitoring.

"Citations needed."

Okay:

"Effects of Human Growth Hormone in Men over 60 Years Old"

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105...199007053230101

"Testosterone replacement therapy improves insulin resistance, glycaemic control, visceral adiposity and hypercholesterolaemia in hypogonadal men with type 2 diabetes"

http://www.eje-online.org/content/154/6/899.short

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:45 PM
dadudemon

Don't worry you don't need to laugh, I laughed enough for at least 2 people.

lol

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:46 PM
snowdragon

If he does it right, he could actually improve his heart health and joint health with proper cycles and monitoring.

"Citations needed."

Okay:

"Effects of Human Growth Hormone in Men over 60 Years Old"

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105...199007053230101

"Testosterone replacement therapy improves insulin resistance, glycaemic control, visceral adiposity and hypercholesterolaemia in hypogonadal men with type 2 diabetes"

http://www.eje-online.org/content/154/6/899.short

I'm sure it could if monitored for cholesterol but nothing stops the acromegaly monster, aging plus HGH just makes it worsesmile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:48 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

lmao

Oh the irony of you doing that in this thread. Just remember to not pearl-clutch like you always do the next time someone says something mean about Trump, sport.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 10:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote