KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 114 115 [116] 117 118 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Fly is harming himself again.

Oh that Personal Reality!

Originally posted by Surtur
Leftists: We love science!

Also leftists: Not all women have vaginas!

'Vagina Monologues' Canceled At University Because 'Not All Women Have Vaginas.' Conservative Twitter Has Some Thoughts.

Science is Best when it is SELECTIVE!!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 07:04 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh that Personal Reality!

Science is Best when it is SELECTIVE!!
Iknow you are, loser.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liberals on Women's Issues

Spot on.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 12:02 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nah.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 12:10 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Liberals on Women's Issues

Spot on.

Still loving how spot on this is. 100% spot on.

Anyways.

Leftists Attack Trump Administration For Tear Gas Against Those Storming Border, Ignore Obama Did The Same In 2013

Lol

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 07:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nonsense.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 09:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Alt-Right news is nonsense.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 09:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

...is what the Loony Left says when they can't argue with the points made in a video that THEY DID NOT WATCH!

BINGO is the Term I think....

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 07:01 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQeVVu4SskE

The colossal douchebaggery on the left in this incident is fantastic. That is CNN and their narrative that they try to create is filled with a big pile of pooh.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 09:05 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

...is what the Loony Left says when they can't argue with the points made in a video that THEY DID NOT WATCH!

I'm laughing that Rob is apparently stupid enough to think the Daily Wire is now alt right. That takes a shocking amount of stupidity to believe lol.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 12:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 03:02 PM
quanchi112
Disney

If it is ridiculous and been proven to be so like trump talking only an idiot would think otherwise.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 03:09 PM
Flyattractor

IN the Land of The Noseless. The Man with One Nostril is King!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 05:13 PM
Flyattractor

Can't wait till this gets to the Rest Of The World!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 06:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

IN the Land of The Noseless. The Man with One Nostril is King!
Shhhh.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 07:49 PM
Silent Master

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 01:15 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Silent Master

How very interesting. The exact thing I have been saying for a few years on KMC. And now there's actual legitimate, credible, research to support this.

I'll keep saying it until a healthy plurality of people get on board: many liberals and Democrats are racists. They are subversively racist but hide behind self-righteousness.

I agree with that YouTuber: I don't like the sneaky racists like Democrats. I would rather know a person is racist. I would rather interact with an honest racist than a dishonest racist like many Democrats are. At least there's an opportunity to argue and debate. Whereas the racist Democrat will grandstand on their self-righteous platitude while being racist.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 04:05 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They just CREATED Racism. They don't Actively Practice it.

Or Do They?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 06:39 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
How very interesting. The exact thing I have been saying for a few years on KMC. And now there's actual legitimate, credible, research to support this.

I'll keep saying it until a healthy plurality of people get on board: many liberals and Democrats are racists. They are subversively racist but hide behind self-righteousness.

I agree with that YouTuber: I don't like the sneaky racists like Democrats. I would rather know a person is racist. I would rather interact with an honest racist than a dishonest racist like many Democrats are. At least there's an opportunity to argue and debate. Whereas the racist Democrat will grandstand on their self-righteous platitude while being racist.

Since the left loves science I expect them to embrace this with open arms.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 09:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

'I DON'T CARE!': Leftist Sunny Hostin Explodes After Learning What Obama Did To Migrants

Lol gotta love it. Best part is I bet some of these leftist weasels whining over the "But Obama" argument had zero problems with leftists using the "But Bush" argument all throughout the Obama years.

Meghan McCain "facts are stubborn things guys" lol mic drop.

The simple truth is that whenever leftists freak out over Trump doing something Obama also did, but they kept their god damn mouths shut over Obama doing it? Conservatives are going to note that.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 29th, 2018 at 02:47 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2018 02:42 PM