KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 123 124 [125] 126 127 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Disagreed, this makes Trumpers destroy a point they created and nobody cares that Pelosi lives in a gated community. Well, nobody besides Trumpers who obsess over that failed point.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 08:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 08:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Covington kid hires PR firm, the left's response: White privilege!

David Hogg uses a PR firm and private security, the left's response: *tumbleweed blows by*

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 09:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And THAT is why this Thread has the word "HYPOCRISY" in the Title.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 09:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

The fact that the left loves Muslims yet are also for women's and gay rights speaks levels. But the gay rights one makes sense since Muhammad liked little boys.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 02:48 AM
DeviantDefiance is currently offline Click here to Send DeviantDefiance a Private Message Find more posts by DeviantDefiance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
The fact that the left loves Muslims yet are also for women's and gay rights speaks levels. But the gay rights one makes sense since Muhammad liked little boys.
Nice to see the bile is not being hidden anymore by the racists.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 08:25 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Sharia Law is the Best thing to happen to The Female Cause EVAR!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 10:52 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sharia Law is the Best thing to happen to The Female Cause EVAR!
Good thing most Muslim countries don't use it verbatim then isn't it you bigoted shit.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 10:55 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I bet the Prophet doesn't approve that derision....

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 11:09 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I bet the Prophet doesn't approve that derision....
Actually, It's all about interpretation, the strictest kind of sharia law along with the strictest type of Islam is only 200 odd years old. Interpretation of hadiths is interesting, nowhere is alcohol actually prohibited, Mohammad just says it didnt do him good as a young man and warns against it. Most take this as prohibition. It isn't but the interpretation is usually ignored outside Arabia anyway. I actually know a lot of bars in Riyadh, yes on compounds they exist and a blind eye is turned. The bigoted bile you ****tards spew is hilariously ill-informed.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 11:19 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Nice to see the bile is not being hidden anymore by the racists.

Where is the racism? Muslims aren't even a race. Where is the bile? He correctly points out how some muslims view gays.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 06:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Where is the racism? Muslims aren't even a race. Where is the bile? He correctly points out how some muslims view gays.
clearly you can't see it because you have no education and are a literalist with no stake in the world. Do better loser... Do something.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 06:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

clearly you can't see it because you have no education and are a literalist with no stake in the world. Do better loser... Do something.

Dude I'm beginning to notice whenever you say some stupid shit that you can't explain you just fall back to trying to say you're educated.

Lol I almost feel like I'm discovering a poker players tell.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 06:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

High school kids are doxxed on twitter and sent death threats, the left: meh

Adult journalists are laid off and told to learn to code, the left: HATE SPEECH!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 04:48 PM
dadudemon

Actually, It's all about interpretation, the strictest kind of sharia law along with the strictest type of Islam is only 200 odd years old. Interpretation of hadiths is interesting, nowhere is alcohol actually prohibited, Mohammad just says it didnt do him good as a young man and warns against it. Most take this as prohibition. It isn't but the interpretation is usually ignored outside Arabia anyway. I actually know a lot of bars in Riyadh, yes on compounds they exist and a blind eye is turned. The bigoted bile you ****tards spew is hilariously ill-informed.

You seem to know a lot about Muslims. That's great because I still feel like I have a knowledge gap with Islam compared to most other religions.

If what you said is correct, why do all of my Muslims coworkers, former employees, and friends from the gym also abstain from Alcohol, too?

About half are not first generation immigration.

Edit - This is is honest question. I am not mocking you or trying to start trouble. My guess is that the Muslims you talk about are culturally different than the ones I've been exposed to in the US.

Also, as the Mormon, I'm one of the few not drinking during lunches or dinners during company functions.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 05:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well one’s religion is a set of beliefs, one’s political perspective is also a set of beliefs.

Fly is no more bigoted towards Muslims than you are towards right-wingers tbh.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 09:12 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Deviant Defiance is a sock posing as a wannabe Nazi. Why defend that now? Explain.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 09:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
You seem to know a lot about Muslims. That's great because I still feel like I have a knowledge gap with Islam compared to most other religions.

If what you said is correct, why do all of my Muslims coworkers, former employees, and friends from the gym also abstain from Alcohol, too?

About half are not first generation immigration.

Edit - This is is honest question. I am not mocking you or trying to start trouble. My guess is that the Muslims you talk about are culturally different than the ones I've been exposed to in the US.

Also, as the Mormon, I'm one of the few not drinking during lunches or dinners during company functions.
its because generally Muslims follow the line because Mo didn't drink they shouldn't. Some see it differently. Muslim has tons of sects just like Christianity and Judaism. Some are madly mystical in interpretation. I believe in nothing but in my world people who don't hurt others can believe what they want.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 09:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Exactly, not to sound like a broken record (is there a modern equivalent for that saying? Maybe MP3 set on repeat?), but religion is what the individual takes out of it. Some choose to focus on the better aspects, some choose to focus on the worst.

Topical as it came up in this page: I don't support Muslims who condemn homosexuals, no more than I support Christians who do it or anyone for that matter. The act is shitty in itself, regardless if someone states a religious reason for their intolerance.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 09:51 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Exactly, not to sound like a broken record (is there a modern equivalent for that saying? Maybe MP3 set on repeat?), but religion is what the individual takes out of it. Some choose to focus on the better aspects, some choose to focus on the worst.

Topical as it came up in this page: I don't support Muslims who condemn homosexuals, no more than I support Christians who do it or anyone for that matter. The act is shitty in itself, regardless if someone states a religious reason for their intolerance.
perfect post mate thumb up

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 10:04 PM