KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's a weird subject.

I do wonder if it'll somehow end up the same in a hundred years though. The Irish weren't really welcomed when they fled to America (I say, understating it massively), and now about three quarters of the Americans I've come across claim to be Irish, flimsy circumstances or not.

It all comes down to assimilation and social mobility.

The Irish Americans became a pillar of America society the same way everyone else did it: Purchasing power and the vote.

That basically just means enough become successful, which many Irish certainly have.

Of course, many have not, but for some reason an entire group is defined by its most successful members.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 12:52 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by cdtm
There may have been vastly different immigration laws, too.

I'd imagine it was a damned sight easier for an Irish family to get authorization to come over here then for a current generation immigrant family.

Well you also didn't have the massive welfare state that we do today. So the Irish family had to make it.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 10:27 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Surtur
The key difference is I don't think the Irish were coming here illegally nor do I think one party in the country was advocating for illegal immigrants like we have today.

But then this is a country where calling MS-13 gang members animals is seen as controversial lol. Logic left the building and put a bullet in its brain.

If you aren't aware of the stuff the gang does: fun little things like stabbing someone 100 times, decapitating them, and tearing out the heart.

They weren't illegal because, iirc, immigration legislation simply didn't exist back then, and was actually brought in, in places like NY and Mass because of the Irish (not to mention the Germans and Italians).

I have to admit, I know nothing about this gang, but that sounds awful.

There may have been vastly different immigration laws, too.

I'd imagine it was a damned sight easier for an Irish family to get authorization to come over here then for a current generation immigrant family.

See above.

It all comes down to assimilation and social mobility.

The Irish Americans became a pillar of America society the same way everyone else did it: Purchasing power and the vote.

That basically just means enough become successful, which many Irish certainly have.

Of course, many have not, but for some reason an entire group is defined by its most successful members.

Right, but that took years. They went from being hated, being treated as a lower class (if not species), to what they are today. That took a long time.

I don't actually believe in blanket immigration laws. I believe in fair, reasonable laws, sure, but I can see why people draw the parallels between the Irish and the people of today.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 20th, 2018 04:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

A doctor was sentenced to prison for slipping his girlfriend an abortion pill. He was charged with fetal homicide.

But according to the Left, the fetus isn't a person. So how could he commit any type of homicide?

Old Post May 21st, 2018 03:46 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by ESB -1138
A doctor was sentenced to prison for slipping his girlfriend an abortion pill. He was charged with fetal homicide.

But according to the Left, the fetus isn't a person. So how could he commit any type of homicide?

Saw this. Thought the same thing.

So it's only a human when the woman wants to keep the baby? So babies are like Wave-Particle Duality. Only if the woman carrying the baby acknowledges the baby's existence (observation), does the baby get human rights (particle). If she does not recognize the baby, it is just a collection of cells that are part of the woman's body (wave).

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:12 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

So it's only a human when the woman wants to keep the baby? So babies are like Wave-Particle Duality. Only if the woman carrying the baby acknowledges the baby's existence (observation), does the baby get human rights (particle). If she does not recognize the baby, it is just a collection of cells that are part of the woman's body (wave).

It's quite clear how they think. Momma can kill it, but nobody else can.

So when do we release from prison all those women who drowned their kids in bathtubs? I think a nice Wednesday release would be cool.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Matt Walsh over at the Daily Wire wrote a pretty good article about that:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3087...hild-matt-walsh

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hillary Clinton is endorsing Andrew Cuomo for mayor.

Obviously since she is a white female..she's just voting the way her hubby demands. So really this is Bill Clinton endorsing him.

Good job doing what you're told Hillary. Now go get dinner started.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Well, since parents can now allow their kids to identify as the gender they choose, I guess this takes it one step further. The parent can now allow the fetus to identify as alive or a cluster of cells (depends on personal preference of parent).

stick out tongue

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:51 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Well, since parents can now allow their kids to identify as the gender they choose, I guess this takes it one step further. The parent can now allow the fetus to identify as alive or a cluster of cells (depends on personal preference of parent).

stick out tongue

But in Canada, if a child identifies as the opposite gender, and you the parent don't indulge in that child's delusion, then the government can legally take your child away. So in other words, if a boy identifies as a girl and you won't go along with that, you have committed child abuse in the eyes of the government (in Canada).

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:55 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by ESB -1138
But in Canada, if a child identifies as the opposite gender, and you the parent don't indulge in that child's delusion, then the government can legally take your child away. So in other words, if a boy identifies as a girl and you won't go along with that, you have committed child abuse in the eyes of the government (in Canada).

Fetuses has to go along with anything tho since they can't voice their opinion yet. sad

Good thing I'm not Canadian, that would suck.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 07:12 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yep. Commies is Good Fer Der Berzinusz!!!!! And Ramadan is an Old German Custom...Older then even Ocktoberfest! Yep...Leftists are STUPID and HORRIBLE PEOPLE!!!!!!

Old Post May 21st, 2018 07:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

They recently got mad cause trump called MS-13 animals....

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:21 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Which Most Leftists News Media Sources tried to spread the LIE that He said that about ALL "Immigrants". Yes. The Left are Horrible Horrible People.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:48 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

For once Seth Macfarlane might be ...RIGHT???

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 07:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
They recently got mad cause trump called MS-13 animals....

Get ready to laugh:

MS-13 gang member known as 'Animal' sentenced to 40 years in prison over killing of 15-year-old boy

laughing

Obviously I'm not laughing that people died. I am laughing at the nick name though...

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 02:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Though IMO 40 years is too harsh a sentence. We all have that spark of divinity inside us and we need to let it shine through.

I want everyone to come together now and pray for Animal. Pray for him. Pray for his soul. Pray for the children who are fans of the Muppet character with the same name. Pray for the children.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 02:59 PM
Flyattractor

I think we should give him 20 more years just for Copy Right Infringement....Cause that name is already taken....

(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by Surtur
Though IMO 40 years is too harsh a sentence. We all have that spark of divinity inside us and we need to let it shine through.

I want everyone to come together now and pray for Animal. Pray for him. Pray for his soul. Pray for the children who are fans of the Muppet character with the same name. Pray for the children.

Maybe you should do some real good and send him some Atheist Pamphlets on how to led a better life and be a better person.....Atheist do that kind of thing don't they?

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 06:14 PM
Flyattractor

The Left Proves it "Aint Right"!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:46 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I think we should give him 20 more years just for Copy Right Infringement....Cause that name is already taken....

(please log in to view the image)

I'm afraid I've got some bad news. That was the MS-13 member they just arrested. Animal fell on hard times after the Muppet Show ended

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:54 AM