KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthgoober
Well I don't live there so I'm not really sure who to believe, but according to these articles...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...gland-and-wales

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/52512...-statistics-uk/

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39729601

...violent crimes from knives and guns IS a growing problem. And personally I wouldn't consider a growing problem like that to be "perfectly fine". That's not to say that the crimes happen with anywhere near the frequency that they do in the USA, it would be an absolute epidemic if that were the case due to the difference in populations, but you just can't say that violent crimes going up THAT much in a single year is an indication of a system that can be pointed to as one that's actually working.

Yep, I don't think people in countries whose violent crime rate continues to rise should be making any judgments at all about the deaths we have from guns.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 09:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Nephthys
In England we get by perfectly fine without settling for some South Park-esque "maybe the truth is in the middle" cop-out.

**** your stupid second amendment.

Don’t you guys have mass acid attacks? Or no go zones?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 09:18 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX

Lots of acid and knife attacks as I recall. Violence on the rise.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 09:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Its been going up for a few years but that's hardly any cause for alarm. In all likelihood it's because May restricted Stop and Search policy. All it needs is some refinement in policy, compared to the cultural shift needed to right the US. At the end of the day violent crime will always occur and it'll probably occur at similar rates in both the UK and the US with whichever method the population can access. The difference is that firearms are far more lethal than knives are and can kill vastly more people in a shorter amount of time. If its a choice between one or the other clearly the latter is preferable. And I did factor in the differences in population (and it should also be noted that the UK criteria for violent crime and the US criteria are pretty different).

Besides, it isn't like you can ban knives, they're an every day item.

I didn't say that it was necessarily a cause for alarm, I said it's a growing problem which disproves the notion that things over there are "perfectly fine" without guns. They're not fine, Hell you guys have a growing problem with gun crime despite the legality. Those who want to kill someone will find another way like a knife if guns are somehow magically removed from the equation. Someone who wants to kill a lot of someones will find another way like a bomb or vehicle if guns are removed from the equation.

And of course guns are more lethal, that's actually the appeal. A child with a gun can stop multiple intruders. A child with a knife... not so much(unless it's a kid like Ernie Reyes Jr). Guns are an equalizer, which is why it's important option for self defense.

Last edited by darthgoober on Mar 14th, 2018 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 09:23 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The fact that people had to resort to freaking acid to attack someone speaks for itself imo.

Originally posted by darthgoober
I didn't say that it was necessarily a cause for alarm, I said it's a growing problem which disproves the notion that things over there are "perfectly fine" without guns. They're not fine, Hell you guys have a growing problem with gun crime despite the legality. Those who want to kill someone will find another way like a knife if guns are somehow magically removed from the equation. Someone who wants to kill a lot of someones will find another way like a bomb or vehicle if guns are removed from the equation.

And of course guns are more lethal, that's actually the appeal. A child with a gun can stop multiple intruders. A child with a knife... not so much(unless it's a kid like Ernie Reyes Jr). Guns are an equalizer, which is why it's important option for self defense.

I see. When I said "perfectly fine without guns" you foolishly took that as me saying that we have no crime and live in a paradise. While at the time I was actually referring to Emb's dumb obsession with second amendment rights and commenting that in England we don't exactly weep for the oppressive restrictions on our ability to kill each other, I can see where you're coming from now. However, like I said the recent growth can be attributed to a specific change in stop and search policies and doesn't actually reflect upon our weapons policies. As you concede that knives are indeed less lethal than guns then my position stands. Bombs are too complicated and difficult to acquire for widespread use and vehicles are more restrictive and steps are being taken to make cities safer with barriers.

The very fact that your example is of a ****ing child murdering multiple people speaks of the depravity of the American mindset on this issue. That you see that as an appeal honestly sickens me. Regardless, this fantasy of Macaulay Culkin thwarting a home invasion is just that: A fantasy. Its not worth the blood that soaks your country. So yeah, the UK is better than you on this issue and I suspect will be for quite some time.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 10:22 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact that people had to resort to freaking acid to attack someone speaks for itself imo.

I see. When I said "perfectly fine without guns" you foolishly took that as me saying that we have no crime and live in a paradise. While at the time I was actually referring to Emb's dumb obsession with second amendment rights and commenting that in England we don't exactly weep for the oppressive restrictions on our ability to kill each other, I can see where you're coming from now. However, like I said the recent growth can be attributed to a specific change in stop and search policies and doesn't actually reflect upon our weapons policies. As you concede that knives are indeed less lethal than guns then my position stands. Bombs are too complicated and difficult to acquire for widespread use and vehicles are more restrictive and steps are being taken to make cities safer with barriers.

The very fact that your example is of a ****ing child murdering multiple people speaks of the depravity of the American mindset on this issue. That you see that as an appeal honestly sickens me. Regardless, this fantasy of Macaulay Culkin thwarting a home invasion is just that: A fantasy. Its not worth the blood that soaks your country. So yeah, the UK is better than you on this issue and I suspect will be for quite some time.

Better than us on guns, wouldn't you rather have violent crime decreasing?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 10:25 PM
Silent Master

http://news.gallup.com/poll/21346/c...an-britain.aspx

Crime Rate Lower in United States, Canada Than in Britain

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 10:27 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

So acid attacks in Britain is no big deal then?

So according to you, you can whine about guns control in the US, but I can’t call you’re country shitty for its massive acid attacks?

Good to know.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 10:48 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Yeah see, we had a stop and frisk policy for a while over here too, but liberals were against it. And no, bombs aren't all that complicated to make... they're actually shockingly easy for anyone who's a fan of chemistry. I knew how to make explosives, napalm, and poisonous gases before I left highschool. And I didn't even have 24 hour access to the internet the way kids do nowadays. And you can't put up barriers everywhere, those who want to kill a lot of people with a car or truck will still have plenty of opportunity.

It's not murder, it's self defense. And it's not a fantasy, it's actually happened multiple times. Here's a whole list of kids who've successfully used guns to protect themselves from wild animals, intruders, etc...

https://lawnews.tv/examples-of-kids...end-themselves/

And kids are just the most extreme example, guns also serve as an equalizer against intruders/attackers who are physically more powerful than them.

Last edited by darthgoober on Mar 14th, 2018 at 11:10 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 11:07 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plenty of hypocrisy on this forum, you have a difference of opinion and get called a sock n other nonsense by children. Also no one can tell me why the conservative position is wrong

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 02:24 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I have a question for Nephy.

Do you agree with you’re country banning Lauren southern from stepping there due to racism?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:30 AM
Flyattractor

Translation. All OK with Violence as long as it can be used to Push The Lefts Religious Zealotry Levels of Political Hypocrisy.

Nepy is a Horrible HORRIBLE PERSON!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:03 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Its practically Official... Youtube and Twitter. They are Fascist Organizations.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:14 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Its practically Official... Youtube and Twitter. They are Fascist Organizations.

Lol yep. Death threats are okay on twitter, but a video that makes SJW's fee fee's hurt? Can't have it.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 01:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a question for Nephy.

Do you agree with you’re country banning Lauren southern from stepping there due to racism?

What boggles my mind is...didn't the country let former ISIS fighters back in? Or did they all come back illegally?

Also:

smh

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 15th, 2018 at 01:24 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 01:22 PM
Flyattractor

Isis is a Great Organization. It puts Young girls to work....

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 03:25 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by Surtur
What boggles my mind is...didn't the country let former ISIS fighters back in? Or did they all come back illegally?

Also:

smh

According to some sources, they even gave them money to reintegrate into society.

Not surprise the people there are such pussies. They after all stood back and watch a soldier in uniform get his throat in broad daylight, in the middle of the street and did nothing.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 03:25 PM
Flyattractor

According to some sources, they even gave them money to reintegrate into society.

Not surprise the people there are such pussies. They after all stood back and watch a soldier in uniform get his throat in broad daylight, in the middle of the street and did nothing.

Except that the Brits don't REQUIRE them to "intergrate" into their society.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 03:28 PM
Flyattractor

Ben Shapiro points out when Moral Monstrosity is Socially Approved.

Ben Shapiro at Nat Review.

Cause Moral Monstrosity and Leftist Fascism pretty much walk hand in hand.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 05:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Lots of acid and knife attacks as I recall. Violence on the rise.

*citation needed* *citation needed* *citation needed*

While we're on it, show me an "acid attack" that comes close to the 58 murdered in Las Vegas not long ago. Thanks in advance.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 05:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote